Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries (17781 Views)

Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) / The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) / Export/import Used Car Engines To West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by Nnewi1stSon: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nnewi people making us proud since time immemorial! God bless your hustle Innoson

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by frainc(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
iceberylin: who cares

human being that know and cherish good thing caers not u

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by Afrok(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
This is good news, I pray nothing will stop Innoson from achieving this and more successes. While some parts of Nigeria are building cars and exporting cash crops, some parts are building bombs and reducing the populations of their young and old who will further develop their region.
#God Bless Nigeria, Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by lagcity(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Guys and girls, shay una don see d power of vision, determination and hardwork? Get inspired. Say no to yahoo yahoo and drug trafikiing in Malaysia. Yes, ayam talking to u cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by Lordave: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
OXYGEN01: .
You mean as useless as your best innovations?
Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by snaiper: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Against all odds,we still set the standard! God bless the Land of the Rising Sun

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by fkaz(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
He should try and dominate nigeria which is the biggest market in west africa with his product first

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by Frankenstein: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
pixtuk: igbo people representing nigeria since 1900 grin grin grin
i hope other tribe wont start envying d work of igbo men grin grin
I'm from Anambra but I kinda find it awkward when people from Anambra give praise to the state and Igbo tribe alone for this man's great innovation.

chimchim1: Is he really producing or buying and assembling them?
And the strong hate and mockery of innoson that come from the other tribes is really appalling. It's also common among Yoruba, Hausa and other tribes to brag about developments in their region to others.

This is a huge barrier to the One Nigeria project!

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by iceberylin(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
frainc: human being that know and cherish good thing caers not u
ok sir
Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by Idrismusty97(m): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
kobonaire: No that's not how Toyota started. Toyota started by designing and manufacturing their own car....the Toyota AA in the year 1935. Innoson does not design their own vehicles. They assemble the cars from designs and parts sourced from China etc. They do a remarkable job but to make a statement that Toyota started that was is not factually correct.
Whatever they did they started from a humble beginning. That is what i was implying smiley.

8 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by IGBOSON1: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
chimchim1: Will they believe any made in Nigeria product? I don't think they trust us anyway.
chimchim1: Is he really producing or buying and assembling them?

^^^Jeez!

I don't think you could sound any more negative even if you tried!!

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by lagcity(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
Afrok: This is good news, I pray nothing will stop Innoson from achieving this and more successes. While some parts of Nigeria are building cars and exporting cash crops, some parts are building bombs and reducing the populations of their young and old who will further develop their region.
#God Bless Nigeria, Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Mister, go and find work and stop stereotyping an entire region. Mr Innoson's achievements are his and only his alone (not for his tribe or region). I repeat, go and achieve your own greatness and stop doing attache. Mr Innoson is a human being just like you (i'm assuming you are human grin)

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by hybeenoni: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Speak less and act more coz it seems these innoson guys luv talkin too mch

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
-
Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by Afrok(m): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
lagcity:

Mister, go and find work and stop stereotyping an entire region. Mr Innoson's achievements are his and only his alone (not for his tribe or region). I repeat, go and achieve your own greatness and stop doing attache. Mr Innoson is a human being just like you (i'm assuming you are human grin)
am absolutely sure U read my post very well, I never mentioned any tribe. I just said while one region is doing this, other region is doing that. Either ways, thanks and God bless U for that.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
odinma1: That is the spirit of true Ndigbo, hard work combined with industrial and technological talent.

Happy to be an Igbo man tonite. Free from hate and tribalism.

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool
ara gbawukpagi eba hun bloody imposter angry

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by Burger01(m): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
APC, una go shitt for paints tire cheesy

GEJ till 2019.

Haters get wet and go hug newly commissioned transformer for Ajegunle and DIE smiley

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by Smooyis(m): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
Goodnews. But don't tribalize it. Up Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by Nicepoker(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
chaberry: Hmmm, We're really goin international, NDI IGBO IBE'M KWENU!!!
shut up
Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by expert101(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
[size=28pt]Wow! I can't believe it. A Nigerian private company can build and soon start exporting cars.

Why is it that Government stuff don't work?E.g Railway, Airline, Refineries and Power Holding[/size]
Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by redcap: 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: Nnewi people making us proud since time immemorial! God bless your hustle Innoson

Haters called us spare parts sellers before but the story is different now.Igbo kwenu.

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by odinma1: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
ANAMBRA11: ara gbawukpagi eba hun bloody imposter angry

Another hungry, low life tribalist. Go away, I am busy grin

If you need help sorting out your life, please PM me.

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
OXYGEN01: I hope MADE IN nigeria is not inscribed on it because it will make people reject it.

Sharrap son; its made in BIAFRA

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by Butoneday2(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
chaberry: Hmmm, We're really goin international, NDI IGBO IBE'M KWENU!!!
Yeah!
Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by Descartes: 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
Frankenstein: I'm from Anambra but I kinda find it awkward when people from Anambra give praise to the state and Igbo tribe alone for this man's great innovation.

And the strong hate and mockery of innoson that come from the other tribes is really appalling. It's also common among Yoruba, Hausa and other tribes to brag about developments in their region to others.

This is a huge barrier to the One Nigeria project!
Gbam!! Needless to say more cool

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by kobonaire(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
Idrismusty97: Whatever they did they started from a humble beginning. That is what i was implying smiley.
yes I agree ... power to Innoson, they can become the first automobile company to design/manufacture cars in Africa if they continue to invest in R & D

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by Descartes: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
Indeed Nigeria ga-adi lili Mma cool
Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by ice234: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
Less talk.... Action please
Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
i think Federal govt should patronize innoson cars as their official car.
Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by Descartes: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
odinma1:

Another hungry, low life tribalist. Go away, I am busy grin

If you need help sorting out your life, please PM me.

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool cool
Quite pathetic of you tongue

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by sunnyolads1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
Thanks to Innoson and his ideas. However I can't use made in Nigeria vehicle because it can never be trusted as the leaders are not trustworthy. No matter how costly German machines may be I am still in love with the vehicles especially Mercedez Benz products- E class,C class, 4matic and G Wagon etc.
Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by ruffcoin09(m): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
Chinese toys assembled in nigeria.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keep Your Vehicle In Shape By Maintaining These 7 Fluids / Would You Advise Me To Get A Nissan And Which One Please? / Who Can Handle This 2,000 Horsepower Nissan GT-R? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.