Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries (17784 Views)

Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) / The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) / Export/import Used Car Engines To West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by Godson201333(m): 12:02am On Jul 31, 2014
Aromas: GOODLUCK JONATHAN HAS DONE WOT OUR YORUBA MAN REFUSES TO DO FOR GOOD 8 YEARS. Sir, we are still on the train #dontbother2bringbackourgirls. They're now the suicide bomber

so Jonathan has done the right thing by inviting chinese investors to come and produce fake and untested cars right?Cars that are not even up to standard! Only in Nigeria and Africa!

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by kobonaire(m): 12:08am On Jul 31, 2014
elobyobi:

He makes 60 per cent of his parts , that's above pass mark for a start and he Said he hopes to imprOve. Peeps like u don't reason like this when u see imported cars , but u can't contain ur country is making cars. I know u are not even sure what he makes and what he doesn't. Many car plants abrOad source for more materials than innoson and Are still labeled aS manufacturers. This bad belle won't lead us to anywhere. The company was inaugurated as the first black owned car plant by experts and dignitaries , based on their knowledge of how tnz happen in the world. Olusegun aganga flaunted the car aS made in nigeria on his instagram.
Watch the yOu tube first
Don't be blinded by their marketing. You can watch the innoson marketing you-tube video and jump on their parade in oblivion.
The 40% of the automobile that they DO NOT make are the critical high technology components : Engine, Gear Box, Transmission, Elelctrical modules etc ...... i will sing their praise when they make those components. Of course Olusegun aganga will say that, he's the freakin Minister of Industry ... he has to promote his ministry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by kobonaire(m): 12:14am On Jul 31, 2014
elobyobi: U really wish he were just assembling right ? Lolz
Now HOw many plants glObally make their engines. Asking ppl whether they have seen innOson cars can only mean u live in a village because its not rare in lagos. Some transoort comanies use it , in addition to private cars.
Please don't be an imbécile. Peugeot, Toyota, Ford etc etc all make their own engines, design their own models. Let us not even debate that.
When i say "seen" - i'm not talking about they way you do it, when you see the car, you start jumping around, clapping your hands, shouting in amazement and ignorant bliss... i mean take a look under the hood, try and understand and process the source of the heavy engineering components.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by kobonaire(m): 12:17am On Jul 31, 2014
koastar: You are absolutely wrong sir! Innoson sources its raw materials locally and abroad and does 100% manufacturing of their vehicles (NOT ASSEMBLE) in Nnewi. You can go online to do your research and if not convinced, a visit to their plant will be better.
Oh really? They made the Innoson engine in your village? Wonderful.... what are you guys going to do next, build the Airbus 380 engine? tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by dgregs336(m): 1:40am On Jul 31, 2014
Hail the chairmo.. Nairaland over facebook soon. Lol :PHail the chairmo.. Nairaland over facebook soon. Lol
Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 31, 2014
masseratti: I hate Obasanjo with a passion I blame him fir giving us Gej,i hare mediocrity with passion,am sorry if your think assembling made in China vehicles is with a local badge in it us what you called development,on the contrary there was a boom in the furniture industry during Obasanjo time but Gej gas killed it by waiving the ban on finished furniture,now we import from Dubai,Italy and China,that my friend is no development,and btw we had assemblies in Nigeria before nothing really new.
I must say the man's strategy of making Government his main market target has backfired,now the big boys are coming in,he us looking for a new frontier,apart from Ghana,those other countries have a strong colonial ties,all the same as a Nigerian I wish him best of luck in his endeavour.

Very useless yoruba dirty jealous pig. Get the Bleep out from here.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 31, 2014
kobonaire: Don't be blinded by their marketing. You can watch the innoson marketing you-tube video and jump on their parade in oblivion.
The 40% of the automobile that they DO NOT make are the critical high technology components : Engine, Gear Box, Transmission, Elelctrical modules etc ...... i will sing their praise when they make those components. Of course Olusegun aganga will say that, he's the freakin Minister of Industry ... he has to promote his ministry cheesy

Can you excuse yourself from Igbo business. Fu$ck out from here and focus on your poverty stricken SW. OP ban all these SW jealous nuisance.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by MightySparrow: 3:17am On Jul 31, 2014
Good one ndigbo, let the northerners export Boko Haram to west Africa nations.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by aryzgreat: 3:29am On Jul 31, 2014
yoruba and jealousy!

TUFIAKWAAAAAA!

ONYE KA GI KA GI!

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by kobonaire(m): 3:43am On Jul 31, 2014
new2020: Can you excuse yourself from Igbo business. Fu$ck out from here and focus on your poverty stricken SW. OP ban all these SW jealous nuisance.
Look at this one ... if fly enter my beer glass, i will just waste it and ask bar lady to bring another Stout ...but this guy .... mr new2020..... go take the fly out of his beer, suck the fly finish before now drinking his gulder.....
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by kingkayz: 3:58am On Jul 31, 2014
Abeg dominate Nigeria market first.
Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by eaglechild: 6:34am On Jul 31, 2014
kobonaire: Please don't be an imbécile. Peugeot, Toyota, Ford etc etc all make their own engines, design their own models. Let us not even debate that.
When i say "seen" - i'm not talking about they way you do it, when you see the car, you start jumping around, clapping your hands, shouting in amazement and ignorant bliss... i mean take a look under the hood, try and understand and process the source of the heavy engineering components.

You are not entirely right not all cars brands have their engines made by the parent companies.
In fact that trend is fast changing.
Please do some research.

Do you know that Nissan truck diesel engines (eg the Frontier diesel) are made by Cummings?
The exact same company that makes Innoson truck engines.

Do you know that some of the pioneer Peugeot Crossovers like 4007 and 4008 have their engines and transmissions made by Mitsubishi, the exact same company that makes Innoson sedan and SUV engines?

Do you know that Rover non luxury sedan engines were made by Honda?

The list goes on and on ...

Please learn to appreciate what you have, if not others will reap the benefits and leave you empty handed.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by kobonaire(m): 6:37am On Jul 31, 2014
eaglechild:

You are not entirely right not all cars brands have their engines made by the parent companies.
Please do some research.

Do you know that Nissan truck diesel engines (eg the Frontier diesel) are made by Cummings?

Do you know that some of the pioneer Peugeot Crossovers like 4007 and 4008 have their engines and transmissions made by Mitsubishi, the exact same company that makes Innoson sedan and SUV engines?

Please learn to appreciate what you have, if not others will reap the benefits and leave you empty handed.
yes but what is common about all those auto manufacturers?? .... they design/engineer/build engines. Yes for certain models they may source an engine elsewhere but they can all fundamentally design and manufacture an engine.
Innoson does not have that capability.

Also stop taking this debate personally. I appreciate innoson but will not coronate them as African auto engineering champs yet.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by eaglechild: 6:50am On Jul 31, 2014
kobonaire: yes but what is common about all those auto manufacturers?? .... they design/engineer/build engines. Yes for certain models they may source an engine elsewhere but they can all fundamentally design and manufacture an engine.
Innoson does not have that capability.

[b]Also stop taking this debate personally. I appreciate innoson
[/b]but will not coronate them as African auto engineering champs yet.
Your comments totally say otherwise.

kobonaire: Oh really? They made the Innoson engine in your village? Wonderful.... what are you guys going to do next, build the Airbus 380 engine? tongue grin

Anyway appreciate what you have even if it is not Femison.
Bye.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by spyg1(m): 7:11am On Jul 31, 2014
IGBOSON1: Heart-warming news! Though he needs to step up on his publicity and advertising!

Any pics of the new models?

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by wickyyolo: 7:24am On Jul 31, 2014
Foolish people see this from a small angle. These are not igbo cars, they're Nigerian cars we should support this.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by GPA5: 8:24am On Jul 31, 2014
HAS INNOSON PERVADED TO OTHER PART OF THE REGION IN NIGERIA. INNOSON VEHICLE IS PARTIALLY SEEN IN SOUTH EAST.

#CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME
Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by ayobase(m): 8:42am On Jul 31, 2014
chaberry: Hmmm, We're really goin international, NDI IGBO IBE'M KWENU!!!

i am also glad to be an igbo guy.
yes, Nigeria is going international.
Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by ezstino: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2014
Descartes: Indeed Nigeria ga-adi lili Mma cool

Anambra man!
Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by Descartes: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2014
ezstino:

Anambra man!
Nna kedu ije wink
Anambra Adigo Mma cool
Nigeria ga-adi lili Mma tongue
Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by Descartes: 9:46am On Jul 31, 2014
GPA5: HAS INNOSON PERVADED TO OTHER PART OF THE REGION IN NIGERIA. INNOSON VEHICLE IS PARTIALLY SEEN IN SOUTH EAST.

#CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME
You need to see a doctor for diagnosis angry

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by Okeikpu(m): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2014
OXYGEN01: I hope MADE IN nigeria is not inscribed on it because it will make people reject it.
pple like who? You........ Poorman
Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by kobonaire(m): 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
eaglechild:
Your comments totally say otherwise.
Anyway appreciate what you have even if it is not Femison.
Bye.
Chei Chei .... My Igbo bros don vex for me ... now dem no go gree make I wife Ifeoma ..... undecided
Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by TempleChinedum(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
kobonaire: No that's not how Toyota started. Toyota started by designing and manufacturing their own car....the Toyota AA in the year 1935. Innoson does not design their own vehicles. They assemble the cars from designs and parts sourced from China etc. Don't get me wrong, they (Innoson motors) are doing a remarkable job but to make a statement that Toyota also started that way is not factually correct.

Shup the f.uck up Mr, innoson don't assembly vehicle parts, I've been to that plant more than 4 times, everything apart from the engine, is built from scratch, they only import raw materials which other vehicle manufacturers do, get your facts clear. Bad belle

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
In nonsense Innoson has no safety records. It is over-hyped piece of metal!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
kobonaire: Oh really? They made the Innoson engine in your village? Wonderful.... what are you guys going to do next, build the Airbus 380 engine? tongue grin
Doubting Thomas who never see good in anything, it will be better for you to visit the plant yourself in Nnewi Anambra state and stop ranting on what you don't know. Stop this 'bring Nigeria down' mentality. Nigeria is moving forward and if you can not belief in this country you have no right to benefit from her glory
Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
eaglechild:

Please do some research.

You don't need to educate that guy called kobonaire or whatever he calls himself, since he claims to know much. Yet, every of his arguments here shows that he lacks knowledge of the auto industry thinking popular automobile companies build every parts of their vehicles not knowing all of them source one part or the other from elsewhere. The guy argues blindly

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by kobonaire(m): 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
koastar:
You don't need to educate that guy called kobonaire or whatever he calls himself, since he claims to know much. Yet, every of his arguments here shows that he lacks knowledge of the auto industry thinking popular automobile companies build every parts of their vehicles not knowing all of them source one part or the other from elsewhere. The guy argues blindly
i cannot waste my time talking to a fûcking imbècile like you. Go and consult an automobile engineer before getting to my level.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by kobonaire(m): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
koastar:
Doubting Thomas who never see good in anything, it will be better for you to visit the plant yourself in Nnewi Anambra state and stop ranting on what you don't know. Stop this 'bring Nigeria down' mentality. Nigeria is moving forward and if you can not belief in this country you have no right to benefit from her glory
i don't need to visit the plant ... I have been to the port where their containers come. They get all their parts CKD ..... you better believe that .... no hard feelings bros.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by kobonaire(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
TempleChinedum:

Shup the f.uck up Mr, innoson don't assembly vehicle parts, I've been to that plant more than 4 times, everything apart from the engine, is built from scratch, they only import raw materials which other vehicle manufacturers do, get your facts clear. Bad belle
you are VERY ignorant ... They import the engine, the body panels, the transmission, the gear box .... and anything else that is hi- tech ..... know your facts fööl.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by kobonaire(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
The pictures here show the bus that is made in China by Dongfeng Special Vehicle Bus Co., Ltd. China ..... read about the Chinese auto company Dongfeng on Wikipedia

Innoson then imports the assembly kits from them and puts it together with their logo - see second picture.

It's a good assembly effort by Innoson .... but only the clueless will be jumping up and down in oblivion saying 100% Nigerian

Tag: TempleChinedum koastar eaglechild

Picture 1: the original Chinese bus (green colour).
Picture 2: the innoson bus - it is an EXACT duplicate of the Chinese bus except for logo tongue
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Will Start Exporting Cars To West African Countries by TempleChinedum(m): 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
kobonaire: you are VERY ignorant ... They import the engine, the body panels, the transmission, the gear box .... and thing that is hi tech ..... know your facts fööl.

Not here to trade words with some illiterate like you, product of same sex marriage, I'm very sure of that, you carry this matter like gala for ur head, how market?
I'm not sure you'll own a car in ur life time....hater!!!

Keep on writting poo on NL, while Mr Innoson Chukwuma my kinsman is making money and history, boy better make use of ur youth, and very important don't hate succesfull people, the more you hate, the far sucess leaves you! Copy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Car Smashed By A Tree In A Pay Park, Who Bears The Loss? Your Opinion / Keep Your Vehicle In Shape By Maintaining These 7 Fluids / Would You Advise Me To Get A Nissan And Which One Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.