Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... (3172 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by denamax(m): 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
As u don slap her finish u for carry her go ur house make u boil water massage her check.then u go no say u be dorogentle. grin
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2014
Lol...nairaland and different personalities.
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by ladycomfort(f): 10:51am On Aug 02, 2014
Did u just say u slapped the young lady? Thats too much. Its means u can beat up ur wife if she misbehave. Hmmmmm
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by BoiledCorn: 10:54am On Aug 02, 2014
ladycomfort: Did u just say u slapped the young lady? Thats too much. Its means u can beat up ur wife if she misbehave. Hmmmmm
no I can never raise my hand on a "lady". And I can't marry someone that misbehaves.
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nah this kind man go dey beat him wife before him release money for soup..
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by Spybradd: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
BoiledCorn:
Girls are very cunning, greedy and very wicked. This fine girl sitting beside me in a bus, she start ransacking her hand bag looking for money that she didn't keep there. The driver and conductor looked very mean and had red eyes with ugly tribal marks everywhere. When time to pay reached, I payed mine and she must have seen the notes in my wallet so she begged me to help, I refused of course and playfully offered to lap her instead as we haven't moved far. That was how the wahala started. Insalt upon insalt I have never heard before started landing on my head. Everybody turned to see what is happening, she even lied and say I say she go follow me go house. That was when I lose/loosed my cool and landed her a dirty slap. The true colour of her face first show before it then turned red. And I told the conductor to beat her if she don't pay him. Everybody begin dey beg me "oga abeg na all these small pikin, leave am" ...."Na this type dey tiff woman husband"..... By that time all her make up has squeezed and her cheeks has add weight. Then I just forgive her and later paid her transport fare..... And later buy boiled corn for her.
Am I not a gentleman??

lollll...i wish all those Politics gladiators like freemanan will come cool off a while here..
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by bqlekan(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
guy, how much be her tfare wey you no fit pay? nah 1M? yes they may be greedy but this is stinginess
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by uniqueflash(m): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
mstik:
k
it ll never be well wt whoever introduce this k
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2015
Spybradd:

lollll...i wish all those Politics gladiators like freemanan will come cool off a while here..
My leader.... Ayam here o... Low key laugh

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Girls Should Never Say To Guys Ever.! / He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? / Relationships:sleeping Positions And Meaning Explained,[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.