Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

I Don't Want To Marry A 'god Fearing Lady'!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Marry A 'god Fearing Lady'!!! (1005 Views)

When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) / 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Marry A 'god Fearing Lady'!!! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
My reason for this decision is that most of the so called 'God fearing' ladies are nothing but brainwashed bunch who are grossly deficient in logical reasoning but have perpetually surrendered themselves to mental slavery by their slavemasters who call themselves pastors, but whom knowing fully well that the whole idea about the existence of a God/god is a farce, is only taking advantage of the gullible minds mostly women, to enrich themselves. Moreso, i don't want any lady that will nag me about going to church on Sundays or waking up early in the morning to disturb the peace of the neighbourhood with some noisy rant of prayers. For me, being an atheist is one quality i consider sexy in a lady. Sadly, in Nigeria not many ladies are atheists. I 'd really love to meet ladies who are atheists and possibly choose a partner from them. Please, any lady in this forum who's an atheist can get in touch.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A 'god Fearing Lady'!!! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
more grease to ur elbow,sir....
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A 'god Fearing Lady'!!! by BoiledCorn: 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
click here for money rituals [url=nairaland.com/seun]nairaland.com/rituals[/url]

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A 'god Fearing Lady'!!! by ITbomb(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
I thought you were about to say something useful

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A 'god Fearing Lady'!!! by Tallesty1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
You don't have to describe God-fearing ladies in a such a horrible way to make your points.

A God-fearing woman is a virtuous woman who cannot be bought out, she is trustwothy and dependable, A God fearing woman is woman with a heart for God, She Utilizes her talents for the good of her family, Generous, modest and respectful. In other words she is the perfect wife material.

I don't know where you got your own idea of a God-fearing woman but I'm sure it is a wrong one. What you described above is a brain-washed-pastor-fearing-woman.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A 'god Fearing Lady'!!! by pussyeater(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
U are dense*
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A 'god Fearing Lady'!!! by Houseofglam7(f): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
"god fearing woman" as in juju priestess?
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A 'god Fearing Lady'!!! by DoctorAshley(f): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
they wont even agree to marry u in d first place cos ur dumbness is extraordinary angry

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A 'god Fearing Lady'!!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
what I want as a wife is a non-theist .... be her deist, pantheist, agnostic, atheist.... It speak volumes of her if she could break the jinx religion placed on our country men and women

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A 'god Fearing Lady'!!! by BoiledCorn: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
DoctorAshley: they wont even agree to marry u in d first place cos ur dumbness is extraordinary angry
if you're a real doctor, I need ur help
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A 'god Fearing Lady'!!! by mstik(f): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
and as the saints we say.....
k
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A 'god Fearing Lady'!!! by Houseofglam7(f): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
This is absurd
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A 'god Fearing Lady'!!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
DoctorAshley: they wont even agree to marry u in d first place cos ur dumbness is extraordinary angry
See one of 'em brainwashed zombies! Describing u as dumb will be an insult to dumb people.8-)

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A 'god Fearing Lady'!!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
Houseofglam7: This is absurd
There's nothing absurd about it. Why would some people not question what they are being taught about the so called God but would follow sheepishly like foools? It's very annoying!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A 'god Fearing Lady'!!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
ITbomb: I thought you were about to say something useful
me too
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A 'god Fearing Lady'!!! by blueyedgeek(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
cry

Your only criteria is that the lady be atheist?

All dis people wey dey carry atheism for head sef.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A 'god Fearing Lady'!!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
Atheist I guess
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A 'god Fearing Lady'!!! by jmoore(m): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
No reasonable god-fearing lady will get married to a dude that thinks apes are his ancestors. Incompatible!!!!

Keep searching....
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A 'god Fearing Lady'!!! by Jman06(m): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
Op, you're on point jare! All those hypocritical 'God fearing' ladies are over rated. Capish!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A 'god Fearing Lady'!!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
blueyedgeek: cry

Your only criteria is that the lady be atheist?

All dis people wey dey carry atheism for head sef.
I never said that's the only criteria. The lady must be rational and know how to do good deeds without being induced by the threat of a non-existing hellfire.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A 'god Fearing Lady'!!! by ojun50(m): 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
Yr problem is nt a small one
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A 'god Fearing Lady'!!! by blueyedgeek(m): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
donpeey22: I never said that's the only criteria. The lady must be rational and know how to do good deeds without being induced by the threat of a non-existing hellfire.
I guess by ''God fearing'' you are actually referring to Christian women. Juju priestesses are ''God fearing'' too but they don't do their deeds for fear of hell fire.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A 'god Fearing Lady'!!! by Celenawora: 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
truth is nt subject to individual opinion. God is real dude.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A 'god Fearing Lady'!!! by OohMpa: 12:19am On Jul 31, 2014
Poster bro, you mean those bebes carrying akpako and jumping around in the beach while drowning people? shocked

#Seconded angry

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat? / Wot Does D Statement Mean / Ladies: Must He Ask U Out Before U Acknowledge He Is Your Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.