Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

21 Golden Rules Of Relationship Exposed For The First Time (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Golden Rules Of Relationship Exposed For The First Time (18+) (1001 Views)

6 Years Of Relationship And Want Out, Please Need Serious Help! / I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) / Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Golden Rules Of Relationship Exposed For The First Time (18+) by gistmelove(m): 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
1. When you keep calm as a lady, you drive him crazy, keeping him thinking that there is some thing peculiar about you.

2. When he sends you abusive message, do not reply back with abusive word, if you must reply. Write "I'm sorry". Or thank you.

3. No man likes to be talked back to. If you must be a wife material, just shut up. When he is calm, talk things over.

4. Don't be arrogant, be humble.

5. Don't be carried away by your beauty. Have you not seen beautiful ladies that are still single till date? Your good character keeps him.

6. Do not compare him with your EX. there are thousand of other ladies out there. Forget about the past, you are a new creature old things have passed away.

7. Don't always be at the receiving end, buy him something, no matter how little it is, whether he has thousands of it, just buy it, yours is unique.

8. Be industrious, men like ladies with industrious mind.

9. Respect him and his family members.

10. Be a good cook, learn how to cook something. Some ladies can only cook noodles.

11. Call him when you have credit, don't be a chronic flasher'. don't always wait for him to call.

12. Value yourself, and he will value you.

13. If he doesn't have today does not make him poor, look at what drives Him.

14. Look out, if he is a time waster or he is for real.

15. Can he "fight" both physically and spiritually for

you?

16. Where is he in God's presence or is he on the other side?

17. If he stammers, when he is introducing you to friends and family member. Run !!!

18. What you can't change in HiM, now that you are dating, am sorry in marriage you won't be able to change it either, or you will spend the rest of your life trying to change him.

19. You are dating and he punches you at every

slightest misunderstanding... Sorry, when you marry

him, your bedroom will be a "changing room" and your

sitting-room a "boxing Ring"

20. Every little time, he threatens to break up with

you. You start crying, if you leave me i will die... Taaaaa. who told you? A better person who will value you is coming. Relax !!! But only when you are a wifey material

21. Above all. Ask yourself! What is GOD saying about

this Relationship? May God open your eyes if you are

already into one, and if you are still searching May God

lead you

source: www.gistmelove. Com

3 Likes

Re: 21 Golden Rules Of Relationship Exposed For The First Time (18+) by raziboi(m): 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
nyc
Re: 21 Golden Rules Of Relationship Exposed For The First Time (18+) by omophunky(m): 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nice write up op.
Re: 21 Golden Rules Of Relationship Exposed For The First Time (18+) by naijaboiy: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
[size=20pt]11. Call him when you have credit, don't be a chronic flasher'. don't always wait for him to call.[/size]

Some girls really need to put this into consideration undecided

1 Like

Re: 21 Golden Rules Of Relationship Exposed For The First Time (18+) by gistmelove(m): 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
omophunky:
Nice write up op.

thanks so much

1 Like

Re: 21 Golden Rules Of Relationship Exposed For The First Time (18+) by omophunky(m): 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
gistmelove:

thanks so much
U are welcome. wink
gistmelove:

thanks so much
U are welcome.
Re: 21 Golden Rules Of Relationship Exposed For The First Time (18+) by Beesluv: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nice 1
Re: 21 Golden Rules Of Relationship Exposed For The First Time (18+) by CzarChris(m): 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nna OP, I like this your write up oo, but that your number 15 get im be.

Seriously guy, physically? Must I be Iron Mike Tyson to date a babe? If im enter wahala, na im go use im head carry the gbese o, na only me waka kum? undecided

Spiritual kwa? I no resemble T.B Joshua at all, so any power(especially konji) that will bring me close to a possessed girl...... Die! Die!! Die!!! Die!!!!!!! angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

9ja Girls Are no Longer Respectfull Why? / Try Something More Challenging(pix) / What Would You Do If Another Guy Tries To Woo Your Babe In Your Presence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.