Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Why Are Healthy Food More Expensive Than 'junk Food"? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Are Healthy Food More Expensive Than 'junk Food"? (9967 Views)

A Medium Onions Is More Expensive Than A Litre Of Petrol In PH! / Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family / How Can I Say No To Junk Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Healthy Food More Expensive Than 'junk Food"? by scarr: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
virago:
.You're blessed brother
thank you my sister
Re: Why Are Healthy Food More Expensive Than 'junk Food"? by Yemlizzy(f): 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
The reason seems obvious,to eat healthy one shouldn't go for quantity rather quality. Healthy living nourishes the body.
Re: Why Are Healthy Food More Expensive Than 'junk Food"? by luvly101: 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dygeasy: So you mean to tell me egusi, meat, white bread, ofada rice are all junk foods?

Go to a KFC restaurant and buy one of their pastries and you will know the lord is good all the time.

You don't comprehend at all.
Re: Why Are Healthy Food More Expensive Than 'junk Food"? by skasski: 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
Insects is a healthiest food. And it's free!
Re: Why Are Healthy Food More Expensive Than 'junk Food"? by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2014
greggng:

If only u can go to the market urself u will discover that women just dey scam men. Stock fish starts from 50naira but it looks like bone types but all I wanted is the smell in my soup .where I leave the smallest bottle of red oil is 30naira .market women can't cheat me infact they call me woman cos of my ability to bargain
Interesting......where do you stay??
Re: Why Are Healthy Food More Expensive Than 'junk Food"? by scarr: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
skasski: Insects is a healthiest food. And it's free!
GBAGAUUNN!!! grin
Re: Why Are Healthy Food More Expensive Than 'junk Food"? by saiprojects(f): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
Yep sure they are oh:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OzXGLrnu1U

http://saiprojectscooking..co.uk/2014/08/club-sandwich-american-style.html

BedLam: It's not like much energy or money were spent on producing this healthy food. Junk food tend to have more killing ingredients. But why are they more cheaper? For instance:

A bottle of Eva water is sold for 100#. 50CL coke is sold for 70#, but why? (note, water is natural, not much production is needed except purification)

At a regular "bukka", vegetable soup is expensive than egusi but egusi is more expensive in the market.

Meat is cheaper than fish.

Wheat bread is expensive than white bread.

Ofada rice is also expensive than "normal" rice. (cooked).

Re: Why Are Healthy Food More Expensive Than 'junk Food"? by jennylove7575(f): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
Slimmos: Me I hardly cook ooo...only if my junior sister or my girlfriend comes around dat's wen I light my gas but op am not with you..to me junks are more xpensive dan normal food...cuz If I go out to eat a day I can spend 1K to 1500 some times 700 (lowest) but If no dey de satisfy o but I my sis or my girl is around with dat 1K pot go full plus I go "bellefull" very well
Slimmos What do you mean you never see me (devil) from ages? If you claim not to know me how you take conclude say I be prostitute or HIV carrier? You don’t call people you have not met before fabricated names to tarnish their image. Secondly, your mother and sisters should not have been calling me on the phone every now and then to beg me. Your mother says na small pikin dey worry you make I forgive you. It will be difficult for me to forgive you. You have awoken the demon in me by duping me and still having the mouth to call me names on nairaland. Last year when I was returning to uk, slimmos, didn’t I give 200,000 naira? The phone weh you dey use so no be me give you? Dat yeye Johnson weh your mama dey sleep with, wetin the man dey do for una? U are here lying to 5naira say you don’t know me before. Moses na God go judge you and your father. Stop calling my phone, if you like hide your number I will never forgive you and your father. £6000 is 6000x 280=1m 680000 naira ( 1,680000naira). You and your papa na thieves and 419. You and your papa should pay me my 1,680000naira. for your information, mr oni said the land belong to the celestial church of christ. that it was never for sale. but your father whom you are now telling the whole world that is dead, presented the documents to me, convincing me that its a family inherited land. mr oni said the documents are fraud and he showed me the original certificate of ownwership...i respected i trusted your father because he is an elderly man..unless you are now telling me that the man you presented as a father isn't. you came into nl talking shitty stuffs, calling me names pretending you are an innocent boy. you lie. me JENNIFER BROWN will not let this matter go. head go roll. you people have bitten the fingers thats feeds you.
Re: Why Are Healthy Food More Expensive Than 'junk Food"? by thweraja10: 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nigerians living in the UK, you can now get Nigerian foods, ingredients and recipes here http://www.nigerianfoods.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] / Who Knows The Name Of This Fruit? / Nigeria Spends $3.2bn On Importation Of Palm Oil In 10-years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.