Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,563 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community (15981 Views)

Amina Mohammed Greets Soldiers On Her Way To Chibok Yesterday (photos) / I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group / Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 31, 2014
chai, naija government n lies.... shocked shocked shocked

all these lies u r sharing shocked
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Dee60: 12:20am On Jul 31, 2014
They are not just sharing money! They are sharing Nigeria! They are sharing the future of the common man. How can leadership get so bereft of common sense? Tiring!
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by zeelo2014: 12:25am On Jul 31, 2014
legendsilver:
I never knew you are this brainless; daft bigot
Thank you. God bless u accordingly.
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:25am On Jul 31, 2014
iceberylin: The News said he only sponsored their Transport fare,accommodation and feeding ...

Nairaland HOME OF Fake news
PDP
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 31, 2014
Maybe d money was shared like, virgins parents: 200k while disvirgined parents: 100k. D ones dat didn't get a dime are d parents dia daughters were prostitutes.
But it would had been fair every parents got something na GEJ we are all humans
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Gaskia: 12:42am On Jul 31, 2014
I wonder if this wouldn't make headlines: "President Johnathan invites poor Chibok parents to Abuja, they paid their way to and from Abuja, fed themselves and paid for their accommodations with no assistance from the presidency" ....
.why has care become a curse?
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by angela98(f): 1:00am On Jul 31, 2014
When e don enter money matter naija people go begin read different meanings and exaggerate issues including the press. From a very very reliable source office of presidency only offered them financial support to cover the cost of their travel expenses and hotel accommodation.
People are making it seem like they are being paid for their misfortune. Na wah

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by kingjoe(m): 1:13am On Jul 31, 2014
I don't know why people politicize everything.there is absolutely nothing wrong with giving these poor parents little money to cover some expenses they incurred in coming to abuja and having little extra.Nigerians and pretence,if you invite someone to you house that is in pains,after saying comforting words,you give them something.we can't pretend that the government is not making efforts to ensure these girls are rescued without being hurt.this is our culture as Africans.lets stop this holier than thou comments.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by crown777(m): 1:13am On Jul 31, 2014
Lol.. Hello guys trust me 22.4m is a cover up story. Gej gave those peeps 100m
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by lifeh(m): 1:17am On Jul 31, 2014
U guys most read this

We didn’t receive N100m from Presidency – Chibok community says

http://9javibes.com/news/didnt-receive-n100m-presidency-chibok-community-says/
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by FDiana(f): 1:21am On Jul 31, 2014
Oga go and sit down!
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by 2n2k(m): 1:45am On Jul 31, 2014
angela98: When e don enter money matter naija people go begin read different meanings and exaggerate issues including the press. From a very very reliable source office of presidency only offered them financial support to cover the cost of their travel expenses and hotel accommodation.
People are making it seem like they are being paid for their misfortune. Na wah

The report says they came by air from Yola to Abuja and the money was given to them in their hotel in the night after having met the president. Are you inferring that they flew on credit or did not pay before checking into their hotels?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by jkendy(m): 1:49am On Jul 31, 2014
ifeelgood: Wot about we that have being shouting BRINGBACKOURGIRLS?
Just go to Aso Rock gate with dis ur question and ask those soldiers who look like Vietnam trained dogs.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by bamite(m): 1:51am On Jul 31, 2014
shachris: what if no girl was abducted?

What if Bro Jona is behind the dramatic kidnap?

What if Bro Jona is paying the recent army of teenage girl bomber (since terrorism and kidnap is the main money earner for north now) ?

What if Bro Jona is actually paying she-cow and co to destabilize the North?

What if Bokoharam in the master scheme is a 2015 politico-machinery?

What if BOKOHARAM=GEJ?

Many questions definitely need to be answered.
stupid nd senseless questions frm a phoolish individual: (
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by clubone05: 1:57am On Jul 31, 2014
kingjoe: I don't know why people politicize everything.there is absolutely nothing wrong with giving these poor parents little money to cover some expenses they incurred in coming to abuja and having little extra.Nigerians and pretence,if you invite someone to you house that is in pains,after saying comforting words,you give them something.we can't pretend that the government is not making efforts to ensure these girls are rescued without being hurt.this is our culture as Africans.lets stop this holier than thou comments.

If there is nothing wrong. Why did the government deny it...stupid government. ..gave over a 100 people cash and u expect it not to leak....

abati is morally bankrupt. ..GEJ is just drunk
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Sloan: 2:10am On Jul 31, 2014
kaima1984: it may interest you t kw dat Mr presido did not give dem a dime#blame our press by feeding us wit lies#

Jonadumbass As.s licker and spit swallower! Gtfoh!
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by jkendy(m): 2:17am On Jul 31, 2014
talk4free: Just thinking......Money was shared to the parents of the girls. Few days later, spate of teenage suicide bombers. Could it be that the parents were paid at this time because the girls are ready for the mission? I guess we should expect 219 female suicide bombings now.

Just thinking.
Effects of ::::::::::::::>

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by angela98(f): 2:31am On Jul 31, 2014
2n2k:

The report says they came by air from Yola to Abuja and the money was given to them in their hotel in the night after having met the president. Are you inferring that they flew on credit or did not pay before checking into their hotels?
no my dear, in English language, when it's said that u were given money to cover the cost of something it means, u were given money to pay for a particular need. It doesn't necessarily mean u were owing before. hope u understand. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 31, 2014
bamite: stupid nd senseless questions frm a phoolish individual: (

well, you can go PHUCK YASELF! grin
bamite: stupid nd senseless questions frm a phoolish individual: (

well, you can go PHUCK YASELF!
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by djfaithy: 3:37am On Jul 31, 2014
Hm from blood sharing to money sharing, btw shey we go con dey shout bring back our girls for nothing ni? Make dem share d money reach nairaland ooo but make dem no give the #Nogirlsaremissing crew cool Nigeria ya so!
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by ajibsca: 4:13am On Jul 31, 2014
Imagine the extent to which poverty has eaten deep into our citizenry. If TRULY a parent can SELL his or her child for that amount ,then Nigeria's end is near. To the parents of the abducted girls... IF this story is true, I can assure you of one thing. The blood of those girls that has been shed for gold and silver will never let you ,your land ,your people and your generations to come know peace -You sold your birth right for a pot of porridge. Mark these words- 30th July 2014.
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by philips70(m): 6:21am On Jul 31, 2014
Once again where are the PAID VOLUNTEER VOLTRONS of GEJ on Nairaland? Why do they avoid these threads where their master of no blames is being unequivocally exposed as a super corrupt and extremely weak individual?
Anyway people who are surprised at this action and other corrupt tendency of GEJ need to pay just a 2 months residential visit to Yenogoa and beam a searchlight on governance matters there. You will be shocked to see exactly what is going on in Aso Rock. Nigeria will officially file for bankruptcy if this man stays till 2019. Sorry to say this my brothers from the lower Niger, this is the life of the average core Ijaw man. They like groove and money sharing. It's in the blood and they see nothing wrong in it except your incessant complains. There would have been every weekend parties in Aso Rock if not for the security situation and the way Nigerians complain too much. We made our choices and we must live with it maybe till 2019 as it is.

#One chance till 2019

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by iknopro(m): 6:50am On Jul 31, 2014
Please Pals I don't see anything wrong with the President of Nigeria giving the parents of the adopted girls money, its been a norm everywhere that when you visit the house of a rich man you will surely go with something. N/B: D president didn't give them the money 2 bribe them or 2 shot them up but just 2 say thank you for honoring my invitation, pls stop condemning the president because I see nothing wrong in what he has done. Let me ask you, if you have the opportunity 2 meet with the president in his house won't you expect 2 go with something? Pls just stop dis is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria we are talking about He deserves some respect from you guys.
#TEAMGEJ# He is the best

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by pumapuma: 7:06am On Jul 31, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
Boko Harm is sharing blood while GEJ is sharing money. Diaris God ooo.
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by somsom(f): 7:41am On Jul 31, 2014
shachris: what if no girl was abducted?

What if Bro Jona is behind the dramatic kidnap?

What if Bro Jona is paying the recent army of teenage girl bomber (since terrorism and kidnap is the main money earner for north now) ?

What if Bro Jona is actually paying she-cow and co to destabilize the North?

What if Bokoharam in the master scheme is a 2015 politico-machinery?

What if BOKOHARAM=GEJ?

Many questions definitely need to be answered.
what if you are a boko haram member?

what if you you are sponsored by boko haram to monitor Nairaland?

what if your child is one of those kidnapped?

what if you borrowed the the browsing time you used to reply the post?
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by adwem2003(m): 8:00am On Jul 31, 2014
How did N100M reduce to N22.4 million btw Presicdency to #Chibok Girls hotels #WhoSharedTheMoney #WhatisTheSharingFomula? #WhereistheBalance
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by legendsilver(m): 8:07am On Jul 31, 2014
zeelo2014:
Thank you. God bless u accordingly.
next time, comment with your brain not with sentiments.
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Amhappy(f): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2014
That just a chicken change to Thank them for coming. Most politicians spend more than that in 1yr on love peddlers only. No big deal. (make they no chew me like groundnut ooo)
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by 2n2k(m): 9:31am On Jul 31, 2014
angela98: no my dear, in English language, when it's said that u were given money to cover the cost of something it means, u were given money to pay for a particular need. It doesn't necessarily mean u were owing before. hope u understand. Cheers!

No I don't understand. The money was allegedly shared after the parents and the girls had already flew into Abuja and stayed in the hotels for God knows how long. Are you inferring that each of the girls and the parents is rich enough to afford air ticket and Abuja hotels before being reimbursed?

Your argument would have been logical if they were paid upfront in chibok before making the journey.
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2014
Amhappy: That just a chicken change to Thank them for coming. Most politicians spend more than that in 1yr on love peddlers only. No big deal. (make they no chew me like groundnut ooo)
hmmm! By dia comment we shall knw them
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 31, 2014
Amhappy: That just a chicken change to Thank them for coming. Most politicians spend more than that in 1yr on love peddlers only. No big deal. (make they no chew me like groundnut ooo)
hmmm! By dia comment we shall knw them. Lol
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Amhappy(f): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2014
jahchild34:
hmmm! By dia comment we shall knw them. Lol
You sure? Na true i talk naa. Abeg leave matter for mathias.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Governors In Plot To Upturn Buhari’s Advice / Electoral Bill: How PDP Plans To Rig 2019 Elections - Lauretta Onochie / Maiduguri Attack Has Been Contained By The Gallant Soldiers And Peace Restored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.