Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,337 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community (15982 Views)

Amina Mohammed Greets Soldiers On Her Way To Chibok Yesterday (photos) / I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group / Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
zeelo2014: I see nothing wrong in giving them money. will the family trek from chibok to Abuja? Some will have to get a decent dress to wear, feeding, logistics. ......

wow!!! we keep looking for ways to make this nation look more insane in her dealings and we still get people who praise those insane actions....we are heading towards an avenue where we all will ask "How did we get here"

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by elguaje(m): 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Firefire(m): 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
[code][/code] undecided
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by supercharged: 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
I dont noe why this feels like curruption... In my opinion
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by kaima1984(f): 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Sloan: What the aim of this money JonaBokoHaram doled out to the visitors from Chibok? Is this not a case of official bribery and corruption? That money was given as a tacit gesture to buy their voices, or tone down their agitation, Jonathan obviously thinks everyone is as fhoolish as himself. What is the money meant for? Is it transportation money? Jona will ruin this country all because he wants to remain president! I pity poor Nigerians who will keep getting served hard until this phoolish government is put down!
it may interest you t kw dat Mr presido did not give dem a dime#blame our press by feeding us wit lies#
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by disloman(m): 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
Sermwell: Goood one GEJ!!

GEJ TILL 2029!!
Ur family kidnapped?U will still say GEJ till 2029.Make d Lord deliver u ooo.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by disloman(m): 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Seeeeeeee: How do we know which story is the truth undecided
U won't believe it cos it involved GEJ but if it were APC,U will b dancing naked in d market.Oloshi.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Iamdagreatguy(m): 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
There was indeed a country,,,,,,,,Bribery and corruption is d order of the day in this present goverment.......God pls save us

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by NwaNimo1(m): 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hush money . . . .and for the one's wey get mouth - Zilch!!

(GEJ till 2023)
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by disloman(m): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
kaima1984: it may interest you t kw dat Mr presido did not give dem a dime#blame our press by feeding us wit lies#
Lolzzzzzzz.Go n read d news again.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
shachris: what if no girl was abducted?

What if Bro Jona is behind the dramatic kidnap?

What if Bro Jona is paying the recent army of teenage girl bomber (since terrorism and kidnap is the main money earner for north now) ?

What if Bro Jona is actually paying she-cow and co to destabilize the North?

What if Bokoharam in the master scheme is a 2015 politico-machinery?

What if BOKOHARAM=GEJ?

Many questions definitely need to be answered.
AKPU
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Sermwell(m): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
disloman: Ur family kidnapped?U will still say GEJ till 2029.Make d Lord deliver u ooo.
Yes ooo! Please vote wisely by voting for GEJ TILL 2039!
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Akainzo(m): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
Now that the leaders that met with GEJ has confirmed it is 22.4M and not 100M, what is Okupe going to say? Shey he claimed that NO KOBO was given / shared to them.

It is really instructive that people in government now blatantly lie to the people. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Btruth: 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
What is the money sharing for? Is there something secret we don't understand? I can't figure this money sharing thing.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by kabba7(m): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=blesszzy]what is d essence of ds.

THIS DRUNKEN JONATHAN IS A CURSE ON THIS COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA .
How could a government be so stupid as this Jonathan of a person!!tuat is why you nust not

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by lilprinze: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
giving money iz nt going to bring d girls back
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Lordseyad(m): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
O TO JU SU WA....

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Wasquad(m): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
Buh I tink notin was wrong with that. If they left as dey came people will still complain... Chai 9ja and they should have reject it also buh dey didn't ,why giving ursef headaches.
Shiorrrrr

Nigerians complaining since 1904.
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by xynerise: 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
GEJ just gave them ''Shut up money''
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by suwailad(f): 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
suwailad: Hmmm life is wicked. They sould their soul for ..... I bet you that is payment for them to forget the whole matter aka compensation coz its common knowledge GEj has no clue again what to do about the girls. This is UTTER CORRUPTION AND OFFENSE WORTHY OF AN IMPEACHMENT. But who cares gej till 2019 right? The north is dying no one seems to care.
Now in this same putrid presidential corruption, the surbodinates are even cutting their own share and stealing from the corrupt largese. What pities me is that the parents are even arguing the money was short changed, when they should have spat on the money, get N aked and curse the presidency for their rotteness and smelling corruption.
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
However some Idiots will be shouting Gej till 2019. This is another episode of the dramatic diarisgod O!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by legendsilver(m): 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
zeelo2014: I see nothing wrong in giving them money. will the family trek from chibok to Abuja? Remember these are poor people. 100-200k is no big deal. Some will have to get a decent dress to wear, feeding, logistics. ......
I never knew you are this brainless; daft bigot

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by omenka(m): 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
This presidency is the worst thing that has and will ever happen to this country!! Stumbling from one scandal to another, with Okupe and Abati in tow to deny the undeniable!! The quality of governance under Jonathan has really gone to the dogs! What a shame!! I bet they can also place this one on the opposition.

In the final analysis, poverty indeed could rob one of their ability to connect reason with logic.

GoodluckEbolaJonathan till Natanyahu turns gay!!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by suwailad(f): 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
Well from the part of the suffering chibok parents it will seem as a succour but in the evil eyes of GEJ and co that money is tied to shutting them up and compensating them for their ineffectiveness at failure to bring the girls back.the girls are probably dead and radicalized, pregnant etc.........

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by condralbede(m): 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
ifeelgood: Wot about we that have being shouting BRINGBACKOURGIRLS?
APC no arrange u then?Nawa ur own no good oo.Anyway just go to any APC office close to u n lay complain . grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by talk4free: 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
Just thinking......Money was shared to the parents of the girls. Few days later, spate of teenage suicide bombers. Could it be that the parents were paid at this time because the girls are ready for the mission? I guess we should expect 219 female suicide bombings now.

Just thinking.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Afrok(m): 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: Alright. Goodlack has given them maney!
Last Bullet
Meanwhile, some of those kidnapped girls are likely to be these new female suicide bombers.
It's just a matter of time before Nigeria turns to yam, pepper, scatter, scatter!
Isu, Ata, Yan, Yan tongue
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Lexusgs430: 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
Oga Jona Oga Jona Oga Jona, I have called you 3 times.
If this story is true, despite the fact that Doyin Okupe and Reuben Abati, denying the fact the monies never changed hands, between the presidency and the chibok parents. Who do we believe or what are we meant to believe?
You instruct our Military personnel to go hunt Boko Haram, pay them a meagre salary of N40,000 per month, but you are dishing out money left, right and centre!!!!
Oga Jona, remember say no be only waka without slippers o, Diaris God O!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by dollarsplenty(m): 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
Aso Villa stinks more than SHIT. N100 million might have been truly released only for about N22 million to reach the parents in their hotel. the staff and aides of the President might have pocketed the remaining. this is neither corruption nor stealing but 'POCKETING' in Aso rock language. However, the main issue is what purpose would the money serve? why were some given while some were not given? why not giving everybody equal amount? why not making the gift public because it will still end up in the public? on whose instruction was the money given? To me, the gift is a minus to the battered image of the presidency.
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by eluquenson(m): 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
A lot of scam going on in the presidency, squandering Nigeria money frivolously.
I don't even know what to say again than to weep for a lost nation embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
Afrok: Isu, Ata, Yan, Yan tongue
Yeah. A time where there ll be terror attacks in all region

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by nasonaso: 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
FunnyPikincom: [size=15pt]May God Deliver Nigeria from the hands of corrupt individuals lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]

Jim Iyke Dump Nadia Buari & Impregnate A Popular Top Model.??... shocked shocked

See PHOTO + Details Here>>>> http://vibenigeria.com/?p=585

TRY AND GET A LIFE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CAN Slams Gadunje Over Threat To Sue Wike / Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised / Jega: No Comparison, APC And Buhari Failed Nigerians not Us - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.