Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip (29782 Views)

President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) / Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: / Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Barywhyte(m): 5:07am On Jul 31, 2014
Amber10:
...@berem, please do be constructive in your contributions rather than make ill conceived and careless statements inimical to us at a time public psyche need to be boosted and massive support for Nigeria...do excuse Your french, show some decorum.

Sharaaap you e-diot! @berem is absolutely right and you are fcking wrong. What will this cesspool and her handler gain from wasting tax payers money on profitless trip? What has previous trips brought to this country? Mention one you asshole. Praise singer and sycophant; thats who you are. 73 persons!!!! unbelievable. what are they going there to do? Very wasteful president

16 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by PLEXPLEX(m): 5:07am On Jul 31, 2014
ENEMY TALKZ. WE SHALL C WEDA HE GETZ TO MEET WITH OBAMA OR NOT IN THE COURSE OF THE TRIP .....
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by 4reigningqueen: 5:08am On Jul 31, 2014
in a sane society,dis aint news. But in an environment where clowns are in d majority,it is a big deal!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by freelife4all(m): 5:14am On Jul 31, 2014
Kalvan:

That fukboy is not my president. My presidents are Obama and General Buhari(Rtd).
Go and hide because GEJ will be till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 31, 2014
Barywhyte:

Sharaaap you e-diot! @berem is absolutely right and you are fcking wrong. What will this cesspool and her handler gain from wasting tax payers money on profitless trip? What has previous trips brought to this country? Mention one you asshole. Praise singer and sycophant; thats who you are

You sounded so harsh? You could do better without insults...

Those trips have helped Nigeria a lot... We have lots of investments in the land courtesy of such trips...

Just take a stroll to any office of Ministry of Information and demand for copies of list of investors that came in through such trips... It's free of charge.

Shey! You've heard about FOI ( freedom of information bill)? Oya try am.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 31, 2014
na because of grammar naw

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Just20(f): 5:32am On Jul 31, 2014
Just by the way: so Femi Otedola has now become a national figure and even included in the president's entourage.... hmm Naija we always forget easily

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Lucasbalo(m): 5:40am On Jul 31, 2014
smileandlove: if GEJ can take that advice and sit down, simply concentrate in solving our problem at hand now, Obama will envy him. Did you notice the number of persons in his entourage? For a leadership summit?. I think Obama refused that secret meeting because the shots will simply be used for campaigns. BTW what leadership summit are we talking here? Do we have leadership and bombs are flying every where. And no sponsor of BH named for all these years. Don't care who bokoharams are whether APC or PDP, what Nigerias want is name the sponsors and take decisive actions against them. By this, he will earn every Nigerian's surpport. Instead of going for leadership class now.
Nice one buddy.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Roland17(m): 5:43am On Jul 31, 2014
73 man delegation to the United States!!! Are u kidding me? I hope dogs, cats and other stuffed toys are part of this delegation..

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Lucasbalo(m): 5:47am On Jul 31, 2014
Kalvan:

Ediot. Here in the US, Obama is insulted almost everyday. The comment section of conservative websites is filled with insults just for Okbama and Holder. GEJ should resign if he can't take insults. Clueless Imps.
You are right. Some Nigerians think GEJ is beyond reproach. I wish he gets 10percent of the insults Obama gets from this right wing nuts here in US and he will know that uneasy lies on the head that wears a crown.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 31, 2014
Wale Tinubu is on the president's entourage, I also remember vividly his presence at the world economic forum but pawns will come here to create an apc -pdp divide

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Ariyke: 5:49am On Jul 31, 2014
73 man delegate is kind of much
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by pelvicky(m): 5:49am On Jul 31, 2014
Gej cum back on time,,we nid u in osun state for omishore to win this election o

August 9 tinz on my cute mind
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by nnamdibig(m): 6:01am On Jul 31, 2014
Just20: Just by the way: so Femi Otedola has now become a national figure and even included in the president's entourage.... hmm Naija we always forget easily
My dear, and Farouk lawman is seen as an outcast and a corrupt senator.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by san316(m): 6:17am On Jul 31, 2014
GEJ: Mummy, i no thinks say e go good for you to follow o. PEJ: Chai! Daddy why na? GEJ: I no nid to tell you, na to avoid friendly fire. PEJ: Friendly wetin? Chai! Daddy so na only u go waka go. GEJ: No worry when i win next election, u go fit represent me sef, i dont give a damn. PEJ: Chaai, diaris godu oo. No shopping 4 Amurika this time. Chaai.

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by disloman(m): 6:22am On Jul 31, 2014
Jona!Y nao?e don tey wey we don c ur wife comedy series.Even though we don't enjoy d fresh air but still don't deny us our laughter.cheesy

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by disloman(m): 6:26am On Jul 31, 2014
Amber10: ……^^^@kalvan, interesting a non mumu like you have a mumu for a president...what do you say for yourself?

Not by his making but fellow mumus like u.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Kalvan: 6:26am On Jul 31, 2014
Dr2great: in ur small head, u think u are catching fun, see how foolish u are

What is catching fun?! Learn how to speak English before talking to me boy.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by disloman(m): 6:28am On Jul 31, 2014
enigmang: There are some stories you read that don't really require a source.. Cos once you start you know exactly where it is from...
Wasn't surprised sha with ur comment but if na APC involved,Una go dey mis yarn.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by englishmart(m): 6:29am On Jul 31, 2014
Else she would disgrace the nation

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by disloman(m): 6:34am On Jul 31, 2014
Amber10:
...@berem, please do be constructive in your contributions rather than make ill conceived and careless statements inimical to us at a time public psyche need to be boosted and massive support for Nigeria...do excuse Your french, show some decorum.
Same also applies to u too.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:34am On Jul 31, 2014
Ariyke: 73 man delegate if kind of much
GBAGAUN since 1800....what is 'IF KIND OF MUCH'? fear God o my brother.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Jakumo(m): 6:39am On Jul 31, 2014
[size=16pt]So, na only Johnny go wakka come America ?

Chai! Diariz God o ! [/size]

In all seriousness, every married man needs some time away from the old ball-and-chain now and then, in order to partake of some fresh young and tasty new poon-tang. This trip is one of those times for Johnny B. Goode.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Engen(m): 6:41am On Jul 31, 2014
DebohBaron: Such a shame!?
Requested for a meeting with another fellow president and he was declined!!
Very sad!! angry

Anyway the minister for trade and investment should be among the delegates nah..

No is not a shame, this happened all the time especially when the other president is making wrong moves that hurt his people....Remember last two years Obama refused to see Isreal Benjamin Netanyahu...Jonathan has no influence Obama could use, it's all about image which Jonathan lacks
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by eaglechild: 6:42am On Jul 31, 2014
SAHARA REPORTERS?
undecided
I'll pass.

Continues sipping juice.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by HandOfChukwu: 6:44am On Jul 31, 2014
He needs to drop that stup1d hat that he always wears and buy some new clothes.

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 6:53am On Jul 31, 2014
grin Trust me some fools don already believe dis shit. Chai I tell tat sahara boy say hungry go kill becos soon nigerians no go dey take am serious and behold na waiting dey happen so. Emm never see anytin. Make emm dey report lies from APC we dey,dey watch... Where APC E-RAT make una come aft me.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by mosco1989: 6:58am On Jul 31, 2014
J
Kalvan: Lol!!! Jonathan, you think Obama had time to see a mumu like you privately?! grin
[sub][/sub].........GO GET A LIFE
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by popson1st: 6:59am On Jul 31, 2014
For Jonathan mind, Obama big pass God. Lol

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:05am On Jul 31, 2014
inteli: Before opening this thread to read its
contents, I already knew this kind of
silly unprofessional journalism could
come from non other than Sahara
Reporters. These guys are so idle that
they go into writing frivolities. I stop
visiting their website b/c of idiotic and
silly reportage. For God's sake! what is
the benefit of this kind of news to
Nigerians? I tire 4 dis Shakara fiffle oh!
Is anybody stoppin u 4rm goin 2 usa tru d ocean to verify d news or not?
2 bad I can't c ur face live 2 ascertain d actual family of apes u belong to angry

PDP losing it since d fall of d roman empire grin

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by MARKone(m): 7:08am On Jul 31, 2014
san316: GEJ: Mummy, i no thinks say e go good for you to follow o. PEJ: Chai! Daddy why na? GEJ: I no nid to tell you, na to avoid friendly fire. PEJ: Friendly wetin? Chai! Daddy so na only u go waka go. GEJ: No worry when i win next election, u go fit represent me sef, i dont give a damn. PEJ: Chaai, diaris godu oo. No shopping 4 Amurika this time. Chaai.

I no know say we don enter dry season undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:08am On Jul 31, 2014
VOICEOFTHEMASES: grin Trust me some fools don already believe dis shit. Chai I tell tat sahara boy say hungry go kill becos soon nigerians no go dey take am serious and behold na waiting dey happen so. Emm never see anytin. Make emm dey report lies from APC we dey,dey watch... Where APC E-RAT make una come aft me.
1st of all, Only u waka come?
Oya go down low!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin To Obaseki: You Won't Be In Power Forever / 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent / Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.