Stats: 3,194,848 members, 7,956,180 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? (22774 Views)

DOWNLOAD NEW MUSIC >>> Twon Ft. Olamide - No Surrender / If Dagrin Was Alive, Would Olamideshine Like This? / If Dagrin Was Alive, Would Olamide Shine Like This? (2) (3) (4)

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 02, 2014
da grin was a genius. dere will neva b another da grin. u know it, i know it, ur grandma n grandpa both know it. olamide's music is just so-so, but da grin.. ehn ehn now we're talkin. rip
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Nobody: 4:58am On Aug 02, 2014
badoo angry angry
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Smartsyn(m): 5:06am On Aug 02, 2014
Please where did Dagrin went to nd Olamide coming from??
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by newguy1(m): 5:14am On Aug 02, 2014
Its not fair 4 ppl 2 keep sayin dis nonsense dat if dagrin is still around blablabla, d truth is hes dead olamide is ard n d lecacy continue.note what gives d assurance dat if dagrin is still ard he would still b relevant...

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by REMMEI(m): 5:15am On Aug 02, 2014
All i know is it's OLAMIDE's time..let him enjoy it while it last..THUG is coming ketetileko..

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by tintingz(m): 5:28am On Aug 02, 2014
LMAyedun: The sky is large & Wide enough for every birds to fly

Each, to his destiny.
Thank you jare.

it is all about destiny, Da'grin and Olamide have their own destiny like every other humans.

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by BRAV0O(m): 5:32am On Aug 02, 2014
Olamide is good , dagrin is good but pls don't ever compare the dead with the living, is just the only point here is all this our so called favorite celebrities this days are just living jackazz! Imagine when the dead celebrities art work still making sense more than the living ? Funny right ?

And for you olamide, you ar gradually loosing it jare , will you pls give us some stuff that really touched the heart ? Enough of ur story for the gods!

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Friedfred(m): 5:46am On Aug 02, 2014
Conspiracy unmasked. Na olamide ki dagrin. Hahaha.

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by texazzpete(m): 5:48am On Aug 02, 2014
Have any of you nutjobs thought about the fact that this is incredibly insensitive to Dagrin's family?

"Hey old lady, it's a good thing your son died a painful death, if not we won't have had Ko Duro Soke. Yeah!"

M0r0ns

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 02, 2014
If one King no pemee anoda person no fit b King. R.I.P Daguru
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Geenickel(m): 6:06am On Aug 02, 2014
undecided..pls i think this comparism is un called for they are both on the same line of music.. for crying out loud!!
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Moblord(m): 6:06am On Aug 02, 2014
LIL P wil beat them off someday
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Geenickel(m): 6:16am On Aug 02, 2014
Geenickel: undecided..pls i think this comparism is un called for they are both on the same line of music.. for crying out loud!!
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by DaBullIT(m): 6:17am On Aug 02, 2014
B'oba kan o ku ... That was Ola's lyrics

I honestly believe that Olamide's popularity today is directly as a result of Grin's demise ,

I listen to lyrics as opposed to the noise or the beat , my point being, I fell in Love with Dagrin's sense of humor and the realism of his lyrics , Everyday for example , and of course as a hustler, his lyrics about ladies , the life he lives and stuffs,

Do not get me wrong, Olamide has decent lyrics too and i like him, But Dagrin paved way for all of them , Ola, Wiz,Skales,Davido, and in my opinion if some of them are real G's, they are not in the Game, if Dagrin hadn't passed, they would still perform they wouldn't be so popular,

Conclusion, Dagrin's passing left a huge void in the hearts of everyone who listened to his music , Young and Old , men and women . That void was so huge such that one new rapper couldn't fill the void , you have to listen to likes of Davido (wey dey form rich man ) Wizkid ( Gentle boy, big boy wey get money die ) Olamide ( Rich , Smart but lives a thug life ) to try to fill that void , meaning all the three of them put together equals one DAGRIN ,

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Clefcentfelix(m): 6:40am On Aug 02, 2014
ggrin: Only God knows who woke up this Dirty Conversation. Ever since Olamide hits Stardom, The Argument has been making wave on a daily basis among Fans. Today, Millions of Nigeria took to Twitter over this Argument that If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come
From my own point of View, I think that's True, you guys know dharsaw,if dagrin was alive,olamide will probably be like dharsaw some guys don't even know that guy. ama die hard dagrin fans, Dagrin is Good, Olamide is good too, olamide said in his New Song “ Awon Goons Mi” that People said he won’t blow if Dagrin was Alive but Lil Kesh blow and he (Olamide) is alive. Whats your own Take on this Argument?If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come!

@ the bolded: Only you? You be legion of demons? grin

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by youngvizzy1(m): 6:42am On Aug 02, 2014
angry Wetin concern us Olamide wan share moni give u ni?
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 02, 2014
...olamide will still be great with or without dagrin.everything will follow God's order...

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2014
Stop argument ,all is about choices, I enjoy olamide and i still respect Dagrin

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 02, 2014
suwailad: Mediocre artiste like olamide,he should be known as a Fuji musician. Please dont taint DAGRINS name here.
I luv dis jare.Olamide ko.

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 02, 2014
"Omo i miss dagrin the streets they miss him too
Cause ever since he left we got nothing to listen to
These rappers missed his shoe
Nobody speaking truth"--- -M.I(Apkata)

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Abconcepts: 7:08am On Aug 02, 2014
iceberylin: Think about I'll_bliss and Phyno....

Ill_bliss didn't die for phyno to Rise
Illbliss was "a just rapper". Phyno is definition of 'blowing'... Thus, illbliss is dead (in the industry).
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by abatically(m): 7:21am On Aug 02, 2014
ggrin: Only God knows who woke up this Dirty Conversation. Ever since Olamide hits Stardom, The Argument has been making wave on a daily basis among Fans. Today, Millions of Nigeria took to Twitter over this Argument that If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come
From my own point of View, I think that's True, you guys know dharsaw,if dagrin was alive,olamide will probably be like dharsaw some guys don't even know that guy. ama die hard dagrin fans, Dagrin is Good, Olamide is good too, olamide said in his New Song “ Awon Goons Mi” that People said he won’t blow if Dagrin was Alive but Lil Kesh blow and he (Olamide) is alive. Whats your own Take on this Argument?If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come!

Indeed. So if MI had died u will also say if MI no go ice prince no go come? Ice prince is now that main man ta chocolate city even though MI is the boss.

Also if lord of ajasa had died before da grin came u would still say the same thing. Really it doesn't matter, olamide and da grin have different approach. Olamide would have still been a star regardless whether da grin died or not. I mean who knows, da grin might have faded away, after all where are lord of ajasa and 9ice today?

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by iphedahyor(m): 7:30am On Aug 02, 2014
I have just two legends when it comes to real rap music,2pac and Dagrin.Though they are both gone,yet they are not done,rather their music live on.No sentiment,Olamide is good but comparing him with Dagrin is like comparing a banger with a bomb.

.......listening to "life goes on" by 2pac.....................................y'all need to listen to what I called the real rap song

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Wolison(m): 7:35am On Aug 02, 2014
Hmm...dagrin is popular in his native yorubaland unlike olamide whose wand stretches beyond Nigeria;though, not hiding my ignorance; it was at his death that I started hearing about dagrin and he's infamous outside the western Nigeria unlike Olamide who's waves is been felt even to the hinterlands' I will just conclude that OLAMIDE is destined to excel notwithstanding the death of infamous DAGRIN(though I still respect him for his musical prowess)

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by femi4: 7:37am On Aug 02, 2014
suwailad: Mediocre artiste like olamide,he should be known as a Fuji musician. Please dont taint DAGRINS name here.
Ki lomode e mo? abeg enter kitchen jare

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Vykiano(m): 7:39am On Aug 02, 2014
Some have to die,for some people to make progress...

Destiny: Da'grin watered d floor,for olamide to sweep through...
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by scarr: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2014
Hade4larin: Hmmmmmmmmm....... Olamide is still & Lil kech don't blow ooooooooo...... Awon smellos
Frosh!!!!!!!!

someone get dis guy brighter grammar 1

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Olusanya333(m): 7:42am On Aug 02, 2014
Early in d morning??Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by femi4: 7:42am On Aug 02, 2014
iphedahyor: I have just two legends when it comes to real rap music,2pac and Dagrin.Though they are both gone,yet they are not done,rather their music live on.No sentiment,Olamide is good but comparing him with Dagrin is like comparing a banger with a bomb.

.......listening to "life goes on" by 2pac.....................................y'all need to listen to what I called the real rap song
Olamide is unique in his own way, you can't even compare both. The fact remains that being educated really helps his music career. Music is dynamic, and so is Olamide.
He's known outside Nig unlike Dagrin

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Erotex(m): 7:50am On Aug 02, 2014
Snoop001: I hate to see this trend. Why people keep saying the word. If dagrin no go, olamide no go come. Dagrin is good, no doubt about that. So as olamide too. To me olamide is more better than dagrin. Cos his versatile. Dagrin only rap while olamide does every. Dagrin is only known in Yoruba speaking land. He was popular after is death. Olamide is known everywhere in Nigeria a,s loved by many.
Not everywhere bro, during star trek at Nsukka, it was Phyno that introduce him and he did great by giving out gifts to fans
Likewise Phyno in yoruba land

The 2018 Headies Award Holds On March 24. Four New Categories Added / Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother / VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List