Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) (2859 Views)

Landlady’s Children Cut Tenant’s Private Parts / Landlady’s Children Cut Tenant’s Private Parts / Landlady’s Children Cut Tenant’s Private Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by chiebuka55: 7:04am On Jul 31, 2014
A 35-year-old man, Yinka Offehin, is battling for his life at a private hospital in Lagos State after his scrotum was cut by the children of his landlady.
The Edo State indigene, who resides on Popoola Street, off Abaranje Road in the Ikotun area of Lagos, was said to have been attacked while sleeping in his room with his family members.

His wife, Bisi, who was with him when the incident happened, identified the assailants as Solomon and Damilola, the children of the landlady.

She said, “On Thursday morning, around 3am, while we were sleeping, we heard loud bangs on our door. We initially thought they were armed robbers because the house beside ours had recently been robbed.“When they entered, we saw they were children of our landlady. They began destroying our electronics and other property.

“There were two of them. One held a knife in his hand. They took N800, 000. They descended on my husband and he also fought back. In that confusion, my husband shouted and we saw that one of the attackers had cut Yinka’s scrotum. I can’t say what they used to cut off my husband’s scrotum.”

She added that her husband, though in pain, was able to hold on to one of his attackers till dawn, while the other fled the scene.

Bisi said her husband could not be admitted at a general hospital because of the ongoing doctors’ strike, but was eventually taken to a private hospital in the area.

See Photos: http://www..com/2014/07/shocking-landladys-children-cut-tenants.html

1 Like

Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by RoyalRoy(m): 7:12am On Jul 31, 2014
Ouchhh..... damn!!!
Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by macpetrus(m): 7:31am On Jul 31, 2014
shocked
Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by eunisam: 7:36am On Jul 31, 2014
Why would them attack them? Took away 800,000,cut the man scrotum just like that? May be the man bleep the landlady oh abi na house rent issue?
Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 31, 2014
Jesus,. Cut your fellow man's scrotum? Wickedness at its peak..
Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 31, 2014
I think someone was possessed
banega: Jesus,. Cut your fellow man's scrotum? Wickedness at its peak..

1 Like

Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 31, 2014
Blurred image!!!
How do I believe this?
I need clear picture jooor.
Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 31, 2014
Jesu Christi shocked shocked embarassed
Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by gratiaeo(m): 8:02am On Jul 31, 2014
What is good for the Goose is also good for the Gander, just cut their own private parts, teeth for Tate simple.
Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 31, 2014
softsparkyy: Blurred image!!!
How do I believe this?

You no get feelings ?
Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by ignis: 8:18am On Jul 31, 2014
This story is not straight. ...I smell something fishy here.
Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 31, 2014
okparaugo:

You no get feelings ?
She has a point, if you ask me??
Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 31, 2014
Hmmm! Ndi ofe red and wickedness

1 Like

Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 31, 2014
How do I believe this?
clear image? Haba....you too like scrotum

2 Likes

Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by otalenu(m): 9:19am On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: clear image? Haba....you too like scrotum

grin grin grin
Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2014
waiting for the complete story
Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2014
banega: She has a point, if you ask me??

You too wan see the man's blockus ?

1 Like

Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2014
ignis: This story is not straight. ...I smell something fishy here.

You smell scrotum.

Simple..

1 Like

Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by idumuose(m): 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
“There were two of them. One held a knife in his hand. They took N800, 000...... grin grin

This man (Yinka) and his wife have been telling lies since 1890.This couple is one of the students of Liar Mohammed of APC grin grin

1 Like

Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by idumuose(m): 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
In that confusion, my husband shouted and we saw that one of the attackers had cut Yinka’s scrotum. I can’t say what they used to cut off my husband’s scrotum.”

So after collecting your N800,000,they also collected your husband's scrotum?

She added that her husband, though in pain, was able to hold on to one of his attackers till dawn, while the other fled the scene

So your husband was able to hold one of the victims down until dawn,the slashing of his scrotum nothwitstanding? So your husband was able to hold his assailant down inspite of his bleeding and pains? Your husband must be a super human. You haven't told us the truth yet cos i smell lies,lies and lies everywhere.
Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by Wily2wily: 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
wetin Edo people do Yoruba people na wah ooooo,
Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by mencade5(m): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
i dey here
Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by IAMBREEZY: 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
How do I believe this?
i know you re looking for something to self service with.

2 Likes

Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by ignis: 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
okparaugo:

You smell scrotum.

Simple..

Anu Mpama,

O di ka isi aduro gi nma. O gini bu scrotum?
Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by Mayor21(m): 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
Wtf?
Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
ignis:

Abu m Anu Mpama,

O di ka isi aduro mu nma. Ahuru m scrotum na anya ?

So what did you smell ?

You said you smell something on a scrotum thread...

1 Like

Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by fiverrwin(f): 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
Na bank but to cut dick na bad tin
Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by decode55(m): 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
How do I believe this?

Pervert undecided

1 Like

Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by vicadex07(m): 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
idumuose:

So after collecting your N800,000,they also collected your husband's scrotum?

So your husband was able to hold one of the victims down until dawn,the slashing of his scrotum nothwitstanding? So your husband was able to hold his assailant down inspite of his bleeding and pains? Your husband must be a super human. You haven't told us the truth yet cos i smell lies,lies and lies everywhere.

Are you one of the land lady's children

1 Like

Re: Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos) by BoiledCorn: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
Buy your scrotum helmet fast. Tomorrow may be your turn

(1) (Reply)

Canada Under Attack By Jihadist / EXPOSED: FG Lied, No Ceasefire Agreement/ SHEKAU NOT WITH CHIBOK GIRLS / Delta LG Polls: Ethiope East Decides Today (live).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.