Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Did Liberia Delibrately Put Sawyer On The Plane To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Liberia Delibrately Put Sawyer On The Plane To Nigeria (1287 Views)

Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola / How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash / Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Liberia Delibrately Put Sawyer On The Plane To Nigeria by naijareferee: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2014
I am just postulating...
1. If liberia knew that he was infected as evident before departure, why did they let him on that plane
2. The stop overs he made in Ghana and Togo, where they deliberate or part of the flight schedule.
3. Why did a plane coming to Nigeria had to fly through Togo and Ghana?
4. Was it possible that the Liberian Govt Did this in order to get the rest of west Africa infected
5. Was the liberian govt trying to catch the attention of the world by involving Nigeria.

I might be very wrong, but why would you want to poison anothers food because your has it.

Ebola is deadly and viral.... prevention is the key.

1 Like

Re: Did Liberia Delibrately Put Sawyer On The Plane To Nigeria by Descartes: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2014
Hmmm...
Re: Did Liberia Delibrately Put Sawyer On The Plane To Nigeria by CaptainPhilip(m): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2014
your questions are on point especially the last one bro.

5. Was the liberian govt trying to catch the attention of the world by involving Nigeria.
Re: Did Liberia Delibrately Put Sawyer On The Plane To Nigeria by Spicylate(f): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2014
honestly u've got a point. buh d internet sha said that the man was to come to nigeria for a conference and then decided to visit his sister in liberia. and another site said he was a health worker in liberia. either way, d point is the liberian government knew so why didnt the stop him? or if the claim the did not know, werent signs not visible enough when he was boading the plane?
Re: Did Liberia Delibrately Put Sawyer On The Plane To Nigeria by naijareferee: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2014
Spicylate: honestly u've got a point. buh d internet sha said that the man was to come to nigeria for a conference and then decided to visit his sister in liberia. and another site said he was a health worker in liberia. either way, d point is the liberian government knew so why didnt the stop him? or if the claim the did not know, weren't signs not visible enough when he was boarding the plane?

according to report....he was vomiting and stooling before he boarded . and continued while in flight.....and was eventually helped out of the plane by an attendant who is alleged to be sick from the infection. plsssssss I smell some thing fishy
Re: Did Liberia Delibrately Put Sawyer On The Plane To Nigeria by idupaul: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2014
U are almost right but the culprit here aint liberia but the USA and their covert ops to destroy West Africa .. Saywer was deliberately put on a mission to spread the virus across west Africa. It is reported there was pressure on the Lagos state govt to release Saywer from hospital to continue his trip to calabar .. When that failed saywer succeeded in cargoing a parcel to calabar which I suspect was tainted with traces of his body fluid

1 Like

Re: Did Liberia Delibrately Put Sawyer On The Plane To Nigeria by Muhy479(m): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2014
Nothing is impossible, should we be right to say Nigeria did justice by exterminating and increamating the guy to avoid unnecessary spread of this incurable deadly disease called EBOLA? Just my own thought oooo
Re: Did Liberia Delibrately Put Sawyer On The Plane To Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 10:46am On Jul 31, 2014
naijareferee: I am just postulating...
1. If liberia knew that he was infected as evident before departure, why did they let him on that plane
2. The stop overs he made in Ghana and Togo, where they deliberate or part of the flight schedule.
4. Was it possible that the Liberian Govt Did this in order to get the rest of west Africa infected

I might be very wrong, but why would you want to poison anothers food because your has it.

These thoughts actually crossed my mind as well, Ref. With a desperation borne out of the sober understanding that there has been NO cure for Ebola identified over the DECADES that have elapsed since the virus first wiped out remote forest villages of the Congo way back in the late 1970s, Liberian authorities may have decided to at the very least turn a blind eye while an OBVIOUSLY sick government official boarded a flight to Nigeria, where he died days later, after passing on the disease to an unknown number of those who made physical contact with him aboard that fateful flight, in the arrival airport premises, and in the hospital where Nigeria's first Ebola victim ultimately died.

Liberia's entire population of less than 8 million souls amounts to less than HALF of the 20 million strong population of Lagos metropolis ALONE, so the potential for an EXPONENTIAL spread of the deadly viral disease is the ultimate nightmare horror movie scenario that COULD unfold in west Africa right before the helpless eyes of the world, and all within the next 6 months from this outwardly calm July day in the year 2014.

To survive the towering Tsunami of gruesome death already breaking on Nigerian shores, intending survivors will need to observe personal hygiene levels that in the past would have been considered extreme. Read up on the enemy, and learn to keep it at bay.
Re: Did Liberia Delibrately Put Sawyer On The Plane To Nigeria by nerodenero: 10:52am On Jul 31, 2014
If Boko Haram is threatening the north and killing with reckless abandon, then Ebola should start from the south.Many doesnt really want the country to survive.
Re: Did Liberia Delibrately Put Sawyer On The Plane To Nigeria by Idrismusty97(m): 11:02am On Jul 31, 2014

With the geographical location of Liberia in West Africa you have to definitely pass through Ivory coast, Ghana, Togo and even Benin republic to get to Lagos. Or do you want the plane to pass through Mali and Niger republic instead? That is the shortest route.

The world attention have already been caught since the first case of Ebola. It is all over the news but the UK were placed on full alert when the virus reached Nigeria. Probably because of our high population and our tendency to travel alot.

1 Like

Re: Did Liberia Delibrately Put Sawyer On The Plane To Nigeria by aumeehn: 11:19am On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Did Liberia Delibrately Put Sawyer On The Plane To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
nerodenero: If Boko Haram is threatening the north and killing with reckless abandon, then Ebola should start from the south.Many doesnt really want the country to survive.
Re: Did Liberia Delibrately Put Sawyer On The Plane To Nigeria by desgiezd(m): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
Perhaps Liberia thought that Nigeria could be a big brother in everything including Ebola forgetting that this is not one of the things that ECOMOG can fight and win!
Re: Did Liberia Delibrately Put Sawyer On The Plane To Nigeria by Arosa(m): 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
Since Nigeria is the giant of Africa, how much money/aid have we given to the countries affected(including Liberia)?
Re: Did Liberia Delibrately Put Sawyer On The Plane To Nigeria by naijareferee: 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
Idrismusty97: With the geographical location of Liberia in West Africa you have to definitely pass through Ivory coast, Ghana, Togo and even Benin republic to get to Lagos. Or do you want the plane to pass through Mali and Niger republic instead? That is the shortest route.

The world attention have already been caught since the first case of Ebola. It is all over the news but the UK were placed on full alert when the virus reached Nigeria. Probably because of our high population and our tendency to travel alot.

pls answer this question
is there no direct flight to Nigeria from Liberia
are we talking about plane or okada

until sawyer mission and the sender is confirmed. the motive of Ebola will still be hidden
Re: Did Liberia Delibrately Put Sawyer On The Plane To Nigeria by naijareferee: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
Arosa: Since Nigeria is the giant of Africa, how much money/aid have we given to the countries affected(including Liberia)?

Ebola is not something you fight with giving cash to the host country.
research is the key.... and just like malaria....whites will reap Africa off with this and at the end preventive vaccine might be the answer....remember this is not ebolas first appearance.
Re: Did Liberia Delibrately Put Sawyer On The Plane To Nigeria by Arosa(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
I am not going to argue the fact that African nations should do their own research on diseases like Ebola. I'm just highlighting the need for urgent monetary aid which is needed right now for purchases of adequate equipments and isolation suits.
Re: Did Liberia Delibrately Put Sawyer On The Plane To Nigeria by felifeli: 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2014

This is a very dumb question from someone who has never traveled out of the country before and just sits in a corner and type nonsense into internet. For answer why don't you contact the airline and look at their flight itinerary and then go get yourself a job. If your brain is too lazy though, some flights from Nigeria along the West Africa coast do make such stops as normal schedule. Also, do they ask you if you have Ebola at airport ? Is it the job of airport personnel to declare you unfit for travel because you have fever ? And why would Liberia government want to get the entire world infected ? For what sensible reason? You are a very evil-minded person.

1 Like

Re: Did Liberia Delibrately Put Sawyer On The Plane To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
Op nawa for you o.
Re: Did Liberia Delibrately Put Sawyer On The Plane To Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
felifeli:

And why would Liberia government want to get the entire world infected ? For what sensible reason? .

Rightly or wrongly, some Liberian government officials MAY imagine that by deliberately spreading the Ebola virus to Africa's most populous country, Nigeria, in order to trigger a major pandemic there, PERHAPS the Western world would, out of eagerness to protect its oil investments in Nigeria, move to drastically increase the research funding needed to speed up the identification of a cure.

Felifeli no good purpose is served by pointing your accusing finger at the person who wonders if the above speculation may have some truth to it, and calling him an "evil person". That very choice of words suggests a level of panic on your part, along with a good dose of optimistic denial that the Ebola scourge could be as potentially devastating as it is in reality.
Re: Did Liberia Delibrately Put Sawyer On The Plane To Nigeria by felifeli: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
Bro the only panic I feel is that there are dangerous lvnatics like you guys roaming wild on the internet .And if you sincerely believe any of the stuff you have posted above I am very sorry for you. This is a serious matter ; why treat with such levity ? Please let us learn to think before writing.

1 Like

Re: Did Liberia Delibrately Put Sawyer On The Plane To Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
felifeli: Bro the only panic I feel is that there are dangerous lvnatics like you guys roaming wild on the internet .And if you sincerely believe any of the stuff you have posted above I am very sorry for you. This is a serious matter ; why treat with such levity ? Please let us learn to think before writing.

There is a major difference between educated speculation based on known facts, and joking.

I am NOT joking, Felifeli. There is NOTHING humorous about an illness that can wipe out the majority of Africa's human population.

This subject is about as serious as a topic can ever get, and again, I am not trying to make light of this impending humanitarian apocalypse that is looming like the Grim Reaper over the African continent.
Re: Did Liberia Delibrately Put Sawyer On The Plane To Nigeria by Ogomsb2k: 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
felifeli:

This is a very dumb question from someone who has never traveled out of the country before and just sits in a corner and type nonsense into internet. For answer why don't you contact the airline and look at their flight itinerary and then go get yourself a job. If your brain is too lazy though, some flights from Nigeria along the West Africa coast do make such stops as normal schedule. Also, do they ask you if you have Ebola at airport ? Is it the job of airport personnel to declare you unfit for travel because you have fever ? And why would Liberia government want to get the entire world infected ? For what sensible reason? You are a very evil-minded person.

my friend, ur take on op's view is quite poor compare to ur insults before stating it. Be careful n respect someone's view
Re: Did Liberia Delibrately Put Sawyer On The Plane To Nigeria by naijareferee: 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
[quote
author=felifeli]

This is a very dumb question from someone who has never traveled out of
the country before and just sits in a corner and type nonsense into
internet. For answer why don't you contact the airline and look at their
flight itinerary and then go get yourself a job. If your brain is too
lazy though, some flights from Nigeria along the West Africa coast do
make such stops as normal schedule. Also, do they ask you if you have
Ebola at airport ? Is it the job of airport personnel to declare you
unfit for travel because you have fever ? And why would Liberia
government want to get the entire world infected ? For what sensible
reason? You are a very evil-minded person.[/quote]

if there is an epidemic, a special isolation and quarantine unit is quickly set up in borders and ports to cater for it. in this case there is one in liberia, guinea and sieria lone.

they might want to catch the attention of the west by spreading it since much of the west's interest in west africa is located in nigeria.

and as for sitting in a corner without a job to type.... i laff and ask you to help a brother out since u have an avalanche of jobs.

for the travel or tourism part.... i think am ok staying in my village while u tour the world, mr tourism.

as for being evil minded.... am just concerned and the opinions i posited above are strictly mine... u can have yours without reverting to insults.

pls go through the post once more and make a better contribution.

(1) (Reply)

Confab: Northern Delegates Reject Draft Constitution / Ebola: Experimental Drug Arrives Nigeria Today / A’ibom Assembly Speaker Reconstitutes House Committees,…onofiok Luke Swaps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.