Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus (2169 Views)

I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus by goldrush111(m): 10:43am On Jul 31, 2014
The picture was first shared on Twitter by @lailajohnson_ [a Nigerian youth ambassador] two days ago and has since been retweeted over 10.9K times.

READ MORE : http://goldrushnigeria..com/2014/07/true-love-picture-of-woman-reading-to.html#comments

1 Like

Re: TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus by Dubby6(m): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2014
Eeya...touching
E don dey do me like make i marry
Re: TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus by d4real890(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2014
I believe a nigerian woman can never do that to her husband
Love is blindI believe a nigerian woman can never do that to her husband
Love is blind
Love is blind
Re: TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus by Dyt(f): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
love is more than what u see
its deep

1 Like

Re: TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus by sexylogan(m): 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
I've seen this in Naija.

The Difference is that the couple is about 20 years older. The man has been blind for life.
They have 2 children. Happily married for over 30yrs. smiley

On the other hand I witnessed a man divorcing his beautiful wife just because she had become blind
in one eye as a result of a road traffic accident. undecided
According to him, he couldnt remain married to a "blind woman". CAn you imagine?

P.S.
I won't mention the stupid man's tribe or else some serious tribe bashing will start here...

2 Likes

Re: TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus by PastorAji(m): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
sexylogan: I've seen this in Naija.

The Difference is that the couple is about 20 years older. The man has been blind for life.

On the other hand I witnessed a man divorcing his beautiful wife just because she had become blind
According to him, he couldnt remain married to a "blind woman". CAn you imagine?

P.S.
I won't mention the stupid man's tribe or else some serious tribe bashing will start here...

grin grin grin grin grin grin is it ......a or ...o or ........a

2 Likes

Re: TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus by Sijo01(f): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dubby6: Eeya...touching
E don dey do me like make i marry

Bros, you blind too?

4 Likes

Re: TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus by Sijo01(f): 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
d4real890: I believe a nigerian woman can never do that to her husband
Love is blind
Love is blind

Lame.

1 Like

Re: TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
How them take know say them be married people? Picture of wedding day or IDontBilivIt grin grin grin
Re: TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus by phransix147(m): 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
I knew I was never going to see a black lady in the pics! And them no fall hand...
Re: TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus by mencade5(m): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
haaaaaaa.....naija ladies have change it again ooooo.
People come and hear this.

Do you know that the usual marriage vows of ''for better for worse'' has been changed due to the influence of naija ladies to ''for better for best''. If worst come naija ladies will leave you ooo. Guys abeg make una hussle.

Back to topic.

This is genuine love. I hope and pray ladies here can one, just one day emulate this kind of behaviou because all i see na bread and butter love and marriage dey everywhere now ooo.

1 Like

Re: TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus by Lorlaahlozz: 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus by hazyfm: 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
SO SWEET
Re: TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus by hannesy(f): 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
D guy is cute
Re: TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus by daveP(m): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
When there were no rules,do's and donts, signs and wonders,and body language and telemundoism, it was a better place.we saw genuine love,now all of the above came. Satisfaction became a huge task heavier than the statue of Liberty. The question is ladies do you imagine the worst that can happen to your man with u being there all thru d way? Cos i know some cant imagine this. Thats why i respect cobhams' wife alot. Hmmm
Re: TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus by Dubby6(m): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2014
Sijo01:

Bros, you blind too?

lwkm...Yes...will u marry me and read me love stories inside keke?
Re: TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus by nikkypearl(f): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2014
phransix147: I knew I was never going to see a black lady in the pics! And them no fall hand...
angry angry
Re: TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus by Sijo01(f): 11:02am On Aug 01, 2014
Dubby6:

lwkm...Yes...will u marry me and read me love stories inside keke?

I will if you upgrade to Range Sport tongue
Re: TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus by angela98(f): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2014
In all truthfulness this can never happen in naija..the woman go just shove the man put for bustop, use am they beg people for money, weh she go take dey flex. That is if family even allow her marry blindy. grin grin
Re: TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus by Dubby6(m): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sijo01:

I will if you upgrade to Range Sport tongue

Sijo abeg oo am not blind....for d range rover stuff, Done but only one saga..i mistakenly parked it in Sambisa...when Shekau dem commot we go talk
Re: TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus by ireneidiva(f): 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
sexylogan: I've seen this in Naija.

P.S.
I don't think he acted like that because of his tribe. Don't be so small minded.
Re: TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus by Sijo01(f): 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
Dubby6:

Sijo abeg oo am not blind....for d range rover stuff, Done but only one saga..i mistakenly parked it in Sambisa...when Shekau dem commot we go talk

Ohkky.
Re: TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus by Gbade60: 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
d4real890: I believe a nigerian woman can never do that to her husband
Love is blind
Love is blind
Ode, can u also do this to ur blind wife?
Re: TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus by sexylogan(m): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
ireneidiva:
I don't think he acted like that because of his tribe. Don't be so small minded.

This wasn't necessary and you are misunderstanding me.

I never said that his actions were becuz of his tribe.

I said that if I mention his tribe, some people will start bashing his tribe.
Re: TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus by heatmeup(f): 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
so sweet. i once know a couple that that the wife is crippled in my church and the love is so strong
Re: TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus by phransix147(m): 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
nikkypearl:
angry angry

Can u do dat nikky?

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Cut Off Age For Marriage? / MEN READ: 18 Facts You Didn’t Know About The P*nis (18+). / I Don Wake Up From Sleep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.