Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,499 members, 7,770,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:07 AM

I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter (22580 Views)

U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter / Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by MeloGist(m): 10:51am On Feb 29, 2016
Yesterday, There was a topic of a lady who said she was ready for marriage and looking for her husband on people's timelines . Turns out she was conducting an experiment. Read her explanations after the cut...

"I'd like to explain the reason for the tweet. I was on a rant on twitter about how people do not support businesses ( don't help retweet when you put up what you have for sale)

So I put it to test and posted that ( as a joke, I'm just 21 marriage isn't anywhere near my plans). And I posted 3 pictures of puppies I have for sale. Within an hour, the marriage tweet had almost 500 retweets while the ones for puppies had less than 10.

So that basically proved my point

http://www.melogist.com/lady-who-was-looking-for-a-husband-on-twitter-says-she-was-just-conducting-an-experiment/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by MeloGist(m): 10:52am On Feb 29, 2016
Some girls can be so funny cheesy na wen guys turn to something to be experiment??

SEE MORE TWEETS @@ http://www.melogist.com/lady-who-was-looking-for-a-husband-on-twitter-says-she-was-just-conducting-an-experiment/

1 Like

Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 29, 2016
I rushed and followed her

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by chriskosherbal(m): 10:53am On Feb 29, 2016
Are you serious?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by ChappyChase: 10:59am On Feb 29, 2016
And it gave her 1hour of fame! Olodo!
Stupid girl just gave this our 70years old neighbour who was jubilating that he has seen a wife false hope!

20 Likes

Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by bewla(m): 11:03am On Feb 29, 2016
aye ma nika

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by ClassCaptain(m): 11:03am On Feb 29, 2016
Congrats to her. She killed birds with one stone.

Am sure DM and male followers will be flooding her TL now and she will probably actually get the husband.

She succesfully promoted her business to a wider audience even beyond twitter.

And now she is also famous.

So it all worked in line for the best

58 Likes

Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by MeloGist(m): 11:07am On Feb 29, 2016
ClassCaptain:
She succesfully promoted her business to a wider audience even beyond twitter.

Lol even twitter ads won't go that viral grin nice marketing for her

6 Likes

Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by onstelly(f): 11:53am On Feb 29, 2016
Roflmao
Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by misspicy(f): 11:59am On Feb 29, 2016
Nice business strategy undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
Now i Need to give you a dirty slap for that foolistic arrant nonsense hullabaloo. You gave way for a qwagonium crikum crakum, thereby making you a nauseating pooh-pooh meagre.

Mtcheew

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

3 Likes

Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by danbrowndmf(m): 12:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
misspicy:
Nice business strategy undecided
Na airtime finish.cheesy
Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by misspicy(f): 1:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Na airtime finish.cheesy
I owe you one cheesy
give me till weekend smileywink
Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by danbrowndmf(m): 1:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
misspicy:
I owe you one cheesy
give me till weekend smileywink
you owe me what? Shey you take style throw me jab last night? Emi ni omo garage abi?
Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by looseweight: 6:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hmm.... I can only imagine how many msgs she will recieve in her inbox

1 Like

Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by Sunnycliff(m): 6:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
Wetin we no go see and hear! Babe talk true joor no be joke u hear!!
Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by Bantino(m): 6:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
Silly gal
Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by ibnzubair(m): 6:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
Creativity at its peak

But, 21 isn't too young to marry

4 Likes

Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by huntila(m): 6:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
Now that she got the attention she needed, she better capitalize to sell. Next time people would not take her serious

1 Like

Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by tooman: 6:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
olodo U no even say survey
Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by danduj(m): 6:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
lol my girl change am sharp sharp afta d backlash grin
Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by Ehins22(m): 6:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
grin
Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by repogirl(f): 6:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
Marriage is a serious thing o.
Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by YunusObaje: 6:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
story story... you don due for marriage sha
Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by Okemmuo(m): 6:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
OTONDO!!! I swear down. U be otondo grin grin
Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by Opistorincos(m): 6:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
i don talk am for ma blog say na for cheap popularity... i for dey make beta moni if i be fake prophet

1 Like

Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by lonelydora: 6:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
What about the people that were happy they have seen a wife? You have dashed their hope. That's a nice experiment though.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
Is she not a Nigerian girl? Disappointment is their first, last, middle and additional name. Mscheew. Oloshi ni.

1 Like

Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by kachnov(m): 6:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ok...she has the Lie.M gene in her.
Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by Tomasboy(m): 6:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Drabeey:
Now i Need to give you a dirty slap for that foolistic arrant nonsense hullabaloo. You gave way for a qwagonium crikum crakum, thereby making you a nauseating pooh-pooh meagre.

Mtcheew

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
Mr seke-seke boola! I dey feel you grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by ademega(m): 6:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
r
Re: I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter by Lasveg(m): 6:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
and some pple carry am 4 head like gala

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Favourite Who Loved Me / Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) / Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.