Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,023 members, 7,953,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now (3134 Views)

Buni Yadi Residents Return Home Years After Boko Haram Attacks / Fayose , Others Should Return To Elementary School – Minister Lai / Why Rivers Should Return Nyesome Wike In The Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2014
BY DAVID ONWUCHEKWA, NNEWI ON JULY 31, 2014
· TRENDING
The leader of the Movement for the Actialisation of
the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), Chief Ralph
Uwazuruike, yesterday gave what he called last
warning to all Igbo resident in the northern part of
Nigeria to leave the zone or face dire consequences.
Uwazuruike gave the warning in Okwe near Okigwe,
Imo State, after an emergency meeting with
leadership of the movement. He said the directive
had become necessary to avoid further loss of Igbo
blood in the North due to the increasing bloodletting
by Boko Haram insurgents.
He said the pronouncement of a prophet was not
needed for any Igbo man or woman to know that
Nigerian security forces could no longer guarantee
their safety since the insurgents had not relented in
their wicked bloodletting activities. He said anybody
who disregarded the last warning would face the
consequences.
The MASSOB leader contended that every Igbo had a
community in the South-East, saying it would be
better for them to die in their fatherland than to be
killed by Boko Haram in the North.
He restated the commitment of the MASSOB to
actualise the sovereign state of Biafra through non-
violence, saying the movement would not be cowed
to silence.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=74646

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
I would rather die in my homeland than being killed by vampires(boko haram)...... I agree wit u on dis one Ralph

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by Descartes: 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
Surely we are getting there. cool

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by Idrismusty97(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
No matter how you shout. The millions of Igbos in the North would not return. Arewa youths have given them warning also but they prefer to die in the North than return. Thousands of Northerners are already returning home from Abia and Imo but these people won't leave. I have lot of Igbo friends, they said they would rather find somewhere safe in the North than return home. I wonder who is the parasite now? undecided

22 Likes

Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by dozzzybaba: 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
We are going back to biafra. Biafra shall rise again

8 Likes

Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
Idrismusty97: No matter how you shout. The millions of Igbos in the North would not return. Arewa youths have given them warning also but they prefer to die in the North than return. Thousands of Northerners are already returning home from Abia and Imo but these people won't leave. I have lot of Igbo friends, they said they would rather find somewhere safe in the North than return home. I wonder who is the parasite now? undecided
very well den, we'll see who de real parasites are soon

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by Descartes: 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
They are gathering,
Take a look at the viewing centre below, a lot of them a patiently waiting... tongue

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by tonytony208(m): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
Idrismusty97: No matter how you shout. The millions of Igbos in the North would not return. Arewa youths have given them warning also but they prefer to die in the North than return. Thousands of Northerners are already returning home from Abia and Imo but these people won't leave. I have lot of Igbo friends, they said they would rather find somewhere safe in the North than return home. I wonder who is the parasite now? undecided

igbos love money more than their lives. It even seems they love money more than God. They don't mind serving mammon if it means more money.

10 Likes

Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by Descartes: 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
tonytony208:

igbos love money more than their lives. It even seems they love money more than God. They don't mind serving mammon if it means more money.
Wow!! You have done it again undecided

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by LordMecuzy(m): 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
So I should abandon my two filling stations here in Kaduna n run bk to my Ngor Okpala in Imo State

Rubbish Massob bigots dat think it's so easy to relocate business!

So I shld return to d east as a poor man

Abeg I rather Die Here in Kaduna biko

Afterall I must die someday

9 Likes

Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by mekadinho(f): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
tonytony208:

What is this one saying

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by Idrismusty97(m): 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
LordMecuzy: So I should abandon my two filling stations here in Kaduna n run bk to my Ngor Okpala in Imo State

Don't mind the useless MASSOB. They think relocating is as easy as ABC when most of Igbos have absolutely nothing in the East! They would rather go to Niger state until all tension calm down before they return. The states more prone to violence are Kaduna and Kano.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by tonytony208(m): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
donmix: very well den, we'll see who de real parasites are soon

of course igbos are the parasites. I initially thought northerners were the ones until the arewa youth forum made their declaration and it was followed with CORRESPONDING ACTION! by northerners living in the south, as they embarked on their exodus back to the north. But igbos refuse to move back to biafra despite their landlords asking them to go. Your landlord says you should park out that you are a bother, but you refuse. This means you may die if you go back to your land. This means you are not just ordinary kind of parasite, you are an OBLIGATORY PARASITE! I understand your position anyway: 1. biafra is landlocked and no direct link to the sea. 2. Biafra is taken over by gully erosion. 3. Biafra has its fair share of bloodthirsty witches.

22 Likes

Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by tonytony208(m): 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
mekadinho: [color=#000099][/color]
What is this one saying

exactly the truth. That is why you would rather die in the place where you make money than go home. If money is placed in lion's mouth, you will rather go for the money than run for your lives.
Of course you know it's the truth, but i understand you will still want to be defensive. Maybe you want to check out the comment of Lordmecuzy (a typical igbo man) above for confirmation.

10 Likes

Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
tonytony208:

of course igbos are the parasites. I initially thought northerners were the ones until the arewa youth forum made their declaration and it was followed with CORRESPONDING ACTION! by northerners living in the south, as they embarked on their exodus back to the north. But igbos refuse to move back to biafra despite their landlords asking them to go. Your landlord says you should park out that you are a bother, but you refuse. This means you may die if you go back to your land. This means you are not just ordinary kind of parasite, you are an OBLIGATORY PARASITE! I understand your position anyway: 1. biafra is landlocked and no direct link to the sea. 2. Biafra is taken over by gully erosion. 3. Biafra has its fair share of bloodthirsty witches.
alright bro, am not tribalized like u.... I suggest u gimme some break wit ur grammar or better still get off my thread
Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by BRAV0O(m): 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
Another tribes bashing tread looming!
Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by youngmonie: 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
dozzzybaba: We are going back to biafra. Biafra shall rise again

Hahahhha rise from where? 6ft underneath the ground already y rotten with concrete poured on it?

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by 0rlando0woh: 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
Any Igbo man killed in the north committed suicide.
No point crying over them.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by neuljosh(m): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
LordMecuzy: So I should abandon my two filling stations here in Kaduna n run bk to my Ngor Okpala in Imo State

My brother take it easy no one is asking you to return back home empty handed. If you die today those filling stations and other properties you may own will not go with you so why attach importance to material things than life itself. Just like the OP or MASSOB correctly said, you don't need a Prophet to tell you that the north is not save and would be worst during next years elections. My advice as a brother is to use wisdom and start relocating your family and wealth back home because 2015 won't be a childs play especially in Kaduna.

Note: I was born and raised in KD City and has seen all the crises and bomblast plus my parents are currently there but are already working on relocating before December.

8 Likes

Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2014

Bravo!

Yet, permit me to disagree with you!
We all will die someday, but I will not see a moving trailer and jump in.

Now, let me tell you this sir.
I dont know if you are really speaking the truth or just kidding, but your death in the North will be double tragedy!

You will still loose the filling station, then die!
If you relocate, you can document your assets, seek legal ways securing them and if you fail,
You have your life, you create business again!

Believe me sir, a living dog has more prospects than a dead lion!

he who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day!

13 Likes

Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by tonytony208(m): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
donmix: alright bro, am not tribalized like u.... I suggest u gimme some break wit ur grammar or better still get off my thread

in other words: "bro, what you have written is the bitter truth. But I would rather see you gone than for me to continue to swallow these bitter pills".
Believe me, i understand your very difficult position.
Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
Idrismusty97: Don't mind the useless MASSOB. They think relocating is as easy as ABC when most of Igbos have absolutely nothing in the East! They would rather go to Niger state until all tension calm down before they return. The states more prone to violence are Kaduna and Kano.

Niger State may not have radical Moslems today, but slow and steady, they will surely get there!
The onlything saving the South west is western education, else, they would had started jiharidism long ago.

Bro, it is not easy to relocate but let me tell you the truth, it is not impossible.
I live in the south South, but these days I shuttle the South South and South East, preparing for the eventualities.

for those who think that we are paying lips service to the whole thing, my family is already in the South East since the schools closed this session!

I am already looking for a branch office that will eventually become the head office.

if you want to stay and die because of your properties and money, be my guest but I don't envy you!
"The ukpana killed by okpoko must have been a deaf one", to be forewarned is to be forearmed.

i wish you all well!

7 Likes

Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by IGBOSON1: 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2014

^^^Don't let me abuse you this fine afternoon!

What studies have you done that indicate more northerners are leaving the South East than there are Igbos leaving your 'precious' north?

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by emiye(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
When i see people beating the drum of war, and i find out they are ibos, i really pity them.

How can you have over 50% of your people outside iboland, yet be beating the drum of war? That is high level idiocy.

8 Likes

Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by 0rlando0woh: 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
emiye: When i see people beating the drum of war, and i find out they are ibos, i really pity them.

How can you have over 50% of your people outside iboland, yet be beating the drum of war? That is high level idiocy.
Shut up filthy Yoruba!
Let Igbos worry about themselves, you have a lot on your hand, attend to them!

7 Likes

Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by emiye(m): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
0rlando0woh:
Shut up filthy Yoruba!
Let Igbos worry about themselves, you have a lot on your hand, attend to them!

Dont transfer aggression on me. Your brothers MASSOB is the one calling you home. Go home now.

8 Likes

Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by londoner: 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
mekadinho: [color=#000099][/color]
What is this one saying

The truth......Sadly.
Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by 0rlando0woh: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
emiye:

Dont transfer aggression on me. Your brothers MASSOB is the one calling you home. Go home now.
I am home.
We value the lives of our fellow Igbos, that is why they are being asked to come back. What are you Yorubas doing about your brothers, Pastors and Chiefs being murdered left, right and center in the north?
You muppets have a very faulty mentality of worrying about other people's problems while leaving yours completely unattended to.

6 Likes

Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by EasternLeopard: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
There are many ways to commit suicide

One of them is to remain in a hostile area after repeated warnings.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by swedbase(m): 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
0rlando0woh:
I am home.
We value the lives of our fellow Igbos, that is why they are being asked to come back. What are you Yorubas doing about your brothers, Pastors and Chiefs being murdered left, right and center in the north?
You muppets have a very faulty mentality of worrying about other people's problems while leaving yours completely unattended to.

Thats why they are called HYPOCRITES!

7 Likes

Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by kettykin: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2014

you can actually have a 10 year plan to relocate to safer areas or at least diversify your investments (I am not really for the breakup of Nigeria but someone has to plan for any inevitable) , if the land that your Fuel station is located has C of O you can PM for further instructions, Life is more important than wealth , Nigeria is really pregnant and about to give birth , no one knows or can predict what Nigeri will give birth to but for now igbos should not suffer affliction for the sake of Nigeria the second time , let those who want Nigeria pay the price for Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB: IGBOS Should Return Home Now by EmeeNaka: 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
You mean Northerners in SE are returning 'home'? Which home? The number of Northerners in Nnewi now is increasing on daily basis. Igboland is London to average Northerner.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Hon. Nicholas Ukachukwu N8 Billion Contract Got Him In Trouble / Kings College 2014/15 MERIT Admission list out, Igbos make 75% of top 20 / Why Is The Speaker Of The House Of Reps Always Absent At National Functions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.