Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza (2732 Views)

Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje / The Problem Of Igbo Jews And History / Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by 50calibre(m): 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
AkinEgba:

Innocent Palestinians? That one is strange.

How is it strange? Are the kids and women being maimed & killed by Israeli bombs guilty of anything?
Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by fr3do(m): 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
anago9010:

look at this ogiri munching chimpnoid, may the gods inflicting you with incurable madness for opening that soakaway you call mouth, to spew balderdash to the Yoruba nation. ara ra po gi there.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by rusep: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
Looking for Visa waver to Israel.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by AkinEgba: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
50calibre:

How is it strange? Are the kids and women being maimed & killed by Israeli bombs guilty of anything?

How about the bombs being thrown by Hamas? As a war-loving group, Hamas should have used their money to buy domes as well. They are not smart and they are also the ones putting civilians in harms way by firing from residential areas. Don't you observe that as soon as Israel began a land war in Gaza, many Israeli soldiers have been killed? So, the domes in Israel gives them the advantage. Hamas should do the same. One-on-one and bomb-for-bomb, Israel will not readily defeat Hamas: it's the dome, stu--pid!!

And BTW, I am completely neutral as I see both Israelis and Arabs as the same type of people: a bunch of wicked and heartless peoples fitting of each other.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by anago9010(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
fr3do:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

stop spamming my mentions with your stupidity. or I invoke amadioha to inflict you with bubonic plague, elephantiasis of the balls and prostrate cancer.
Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by Onyegecha(f): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Oh? So what research have YOU conducted into the origin of the Igbos then?

Care to share your findings with us?

Don't bother. We KNOW you have conducted ZERO research, and are simply typing empty-skulled nonsense through your anus.

As for the Igbo-Jewish links, though they are credible indicators of such links, I doubt this 'organization' actually has studied much history and anthropology related to such connections either, to get an accurate understanding of it beyond mere political posturing.

Rossike, it does not hurt to be polite once in a while, you know. Who are you fighting with?
Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by 50calibre(m): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
AkinEgba:

How about the bombs being thrown by Hamas? As a war-loving group, Hamas should have used their money to buy domes as well. They are not smart and they are also the ones putting civilians in harms way by firing from residential areas. Don't you observe that as soon as Israel began a land war in Gaza, many Israeli soldiers have been killed? So, the domes in Israel gives them the advantage. Hamas should do the same. One-on-one and bomb-for-bomb, Israel will not readily defeat Hamas: it's the dome, stu--pid!!

And BTW, I am completely neutral as I see both Israelis and Arabs as the same type of people: a bunch of wicked and heartless peoples fitting of each other.

Yes! Rockets being thrown by Hamas, the problem is... Hamas are not the only ones being killed in retaliatory strikes.

There's no justification whatsoever for indiscriminate shelling of civilian areas populated with little kids who don't even know anything. Israel has a history of heavy handed response to simple stones rockets being thrown at them. Then all I keep hearing is "Israel's right to defend itself" that's bul*lshit.

Comparing the casualties on both side, this is not a fair fight in any shape or form, the US spent a billion dollars funding Israel's iron dome defence, they still replenish arms stock of the Israelis ( the latest supply being just few days ago) my question is: doesn't the innocent civilians in Gaza (who have no say whatsoever or affiliations with Hamas) deserve protection.

I'm not in support of Hamas either, but I think there are legitimate grievances which unfortunately the world chooses to ignore.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by size38: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
After that, the Igbo Arabs will organise theirs to support Palestine.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by Kponkwem(m): 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
Onyegecha: These people have no job. Let them keep dreaming of being Jews when their ancestors had nothing in common with Abraham. Kposhi kposhi!

You must be very ignorant to make this comment. Being a Jew has different variants: You are either a Jew by biological/Natural inheritance or by Religion.

For your information, the Igbo has the highest number of Jews in Nigeria with over 500, 000 adherents of Judaism, and Adventists.

All are part of the household of Yahweh's Reform Jews.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by JEITO: 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
Anybody that wants to support or condemn this war, should take a camel, bus or flight to Gaza or Tel-Aviv and do it please; we already have our hands full over.
Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by Imoy(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nothing person no go hear for dis country
Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by Kalvan: 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
As usual, the low intelligence Ibos support the killing of women and children. Bloody subhumans!

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by Imoy(m): 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
fr3do:

It's people like these jew-wannabes that will make this ewedu-sipping monkey to open his yeye mouth to insult Ndigbo
LWKMD. Cnt stop laffing.
Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by ImperialYoruba: 12:25am On Aug 01, 2014
angry angry angry

bloody irritants!
Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by fr3do(m): 1:19am On Aug 01, 2014
anago9010:

stop spamming my mentions with your stupidity. or I invoke amadioha to inflict you with bubonic plague, elephantiasis of the balls and prostrate cancer.

Shut up! you are now overdoing it!
You go carry your own load for your head.
That your kom-kom head stacked with amala

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by emmanuel4758(m): 6:00am On Aug 01, 2014
Igbo have similar culture with Israel so I think saying Igbo is Jews is not wrong cus we might be the divided tribe who later scatter all over world if you doubt me check behavior of Igbo man and Israel man and there norms and culture
Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:02am On Aug 01, 2014
AkinEgba:

And Israel bought the dome itself or---like the rest of its Military apparatus --- it was financed by the United States?
Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:03am On Aug 01, 2014
emmanuel4758: Igbo have similar culture with Israel so I think saying Igbo is Jews is not wrong cus we might be the divided tribe who later scatter all over world if you doubt me check behavior of Igbo man and Israel man and there norms and culture
If you're ever opportune to see a Jew face to face before you die, tell him EXACTLY What you wrote up there.
Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by LoveDecay(m): 6:18am On Aug 01, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Oh? So what research have YOU conducted into the origin of the Igbos then?

Care to share your findings with us?

Don't bother. We KNOW you have conducted ZERO research, and are simply typing empty-skulled nonsense through your anus.

As for the Igbo-Jewish links, though they are credible indicators of such links, I doubt this 'organization' actually has studied much history and anthropology related to such connections either, to get an accurate understanding of it beyond mere political posturing.

There are no credible indications of an IBO Jewish ancestral connection.

I hope or not confusing IBO people practising Judaism.
With full blooded genetically coded Jews.

Please forward any scholarly publication citing the ibo-jew connection.
Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by ImperialYoruba: 6:51am On Aug 01, 2014
LoveDecay:

There are no credible indications of an IBO Jewish ancestral connection.

I hope or not confusing IBO people practising Judaism.
With full blooded genetically coded Jews.

Please forward any scholarly publication citing the ibo-jew connection.

the monkeys are bantus, their forefathers dispersed from Central Africa. Most migrated into Southwest Africa but a few missed road and came West through Cameroon to settle in the Udi hills of what is now SouthEast Nigeria.

The sooner these baboons are caged and shipped out of here the better.

Freaks!!! angry angry angry

Bloody cowards!! angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by ba7man(m): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2014
ImperialYoruba:

the monkeys are bantus, their forefathers dispersed from Central Africa. Most migrated into Southwest Africa but a few missed road and came West through Cameroon to settle in the Udi hills of what is now SouthEast Nigeria.

The sooner these baboons are caged and shipped out of here the better.

Freaks!!! angry angry angry

Bloody cowards!! angry
Relax man, e never reach that level.

Its the ill educated loquacious ones that give the good ones a bad name.

Even the enlightened Igbos avoid them.
Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by anago9010(m): 8:14am On Aug 01, 2014
fr3do:

Shut up! you are now overdoing it!
You go carry your own load for your head.
That your kom-kom head stacked with amala

what this animalistic osu saying!!!! ogiri munching bantunoid you can check my post history for insight. I slay bantunoids for pastime. fvck off my mentions you this cross breed between an ape and a female Arabian camel.
Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by emmanuel4758(m): 8:16am On Aug 01, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: If you're ever opportune to see a Jew face to face before you die, tell him EXACTLY What you wrote up there.
meaning
Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by ba7man(m): 8:18am On Aug 01, 2014
50calibre:

How about the Hamas using them as "Human shields" to get the sympathy of people like you??

Investigate the reason why Civillian casualties are so high on the Palestinian side.

The Israelis are Monsters (Logical ones) but the Hamas are Demons (mindless ones).
Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by PenSniper: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2014
Igbo jews. One million man match, a la Abacha period. Trust the Igbo for obscenities and misnomer. A sourceless race. They are what the Yorubas call "Afomo" - a parasite. Hear the appropriate proverb : "Afomo o l'egbo, gbogbo igi lo nba tan" Meaning, "A parasite has no roots hence it seeks friendship with and traces its source, to all trees". Thats typical of yeebos or yanminrins or Igbos or alaigbos or biafraudians or ndigbos. QED

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by orisameji: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: If you're ever opportune to see a Jew face to face before you die, tell him EXACTLY What you wrote up there.

Ye pa!
Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by Onyegecha(f): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2014
Kponkwem:

You must be very ignorant to make this comment. Being a Jew has different variants: You are either a Jew by biological/Natural inheritance or by Religion.

For your information, the Igbo has the highest number of Jews in Nigeria with over 500, 000 adherents of Judaism, and Adventists.

All are part of the household of Yahweh's Reform Jews.

We are saying the same thing, my dear. Let them go on and embrace foreigners and even buy their fight while abandoning their own heritage in the name of religion. I call it mind slavery and in this situation, only the truth can set them free.

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans / WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation / Five PDP Reps Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.