Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,965 members, 7,952,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

Are You Children Readers? Help Cultivate That Habit At An Early Stage! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Children Readers? Help Cultivate That Habit At An Early Stage! (780 Views)

What Names Will You Like To Name You Children? / List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! / Why Do You Beat You Children When They Go To Your Neighbour's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Children Readers? Help Cultivate That Habit At An Early Stage! by WhyNa: 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hello!

I'm sure a good number of us wish they could read more, another percentage (probably the mothers) are not happy their kids do not like reading. Still yet, another group are irked when they read updates on social media and see mistakes in write-ups from the so-called "learned people"

Mistakes ranging from using Am instead of I'm Happy sad sad
There - Their etc.

You would also agree with me that some of the knowledge or idea of a particular thing you know today actually came to you not because you were taught in school, but because you came across it while reading a book.

I therefore want to encourage everyone reading this to learn to read a book. Even if its a 10 page book, and not just any book, good books that will help improve your vocabulary. The same applies to your kids. Catch them young!!

Check out this link here on Nairaland with pictures attached to them too. smiley smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/1822592/pictures-new-novels-storybooks-christain

Happy reading........

1 Like

Re: Are You Children Readers? Help Cultivate That Habit At An Early Stage! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
I already know dat
Re: Are You Children Readers? Help Cultivate That Habit At An Early Stage! by WhyNa: 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
Interval: I already know dat

Good for you smiley
Re: Are You Children Readers? Help Cultivate That Habit At An Early Stage! by WhyNa: 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
Re: Are You Children Readers? Help Cultivate That Habit At An Early Stage! by WhyNa: 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
Still in business. Been awhile yes but we're still open to the public and our dear customers. Place your orders and make your enquiries now! Selah

(1) (Reply)

When The Step-mum Turns The Father Against His Children. / Bride Price / What Will You Do As A Husband In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.