Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

When The Step-mum Turns The Father Against His Children. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When The Step-mum Turns The Father Against His Children. (760 Views)

Sleeping With My Step-mum Seems To Be My Only Chance For Survival / Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? / Do You Have A Step Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When The Step-mum Turns The Father Against His Children. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
I've heard a lot of stories in homes where by the 2nd wife turns the father against his children. The worst thing that could ever happen to a child is the loss of a loved 1, especially the mother. It pains me when I see the love that a father should give to his children being showered on the newly married wife.
Here is a story of my friend whom after the death of her mum, her father re marries. The new wife was nothing but a caring, loving 2nd mum to them. She buys them clothes, sends them money, and sometimes advises them. The woman has two children from her previous marriage, all her children are grown ups. As time went on, the woman changed. The husband's family disliked her right from time, so they urged the man to remarry again. They urged him to marry someone who will bear children for him. They called her all sorts of names, like her being a witch. That she charmed him, blah blah.
One thing with this woman is that she talks too much. She insults the man's children, insults the man's parents, in fact every1 related to the man. The children now are very angry with her because she has turned their father against them. She tells the man that his children are no good. Now what the children are planning is that, they want to stop all forms of communication with the woman, since they don't stay together in one house.
Help me with suggestions so I could help my friend because she confided in me.
No time for edit!

No insults ooo!
Re: When The Step-mum Turns The Father Against His Children. by Raiders: 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
I just don't know why I hate the idea of step mom / dad. I guess its because 95% of step relationship I have experience since my childhood don't always end well and there is always problems between the family.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Disadvantage Of Being A Woman? / Bride Price / Baby Of Four Month Dont Poo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.