Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,888 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials (29430 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc / What Are The Various Ways To Make Money Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
willyede: Hope you guys will not be badly disappointed...fingers crossed
I will Clear ur doubt

1 Like

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
Thanks For Following!!!

FIRST,

LEMME INTRODUCE YOU ALL TO THE VERY FIRST WEBSITE WHERE YOU EARN EVERY 30SECS

** MUSICXRAY***

What and How Do you Earn With MusicXray?

MusicXray is a Site Where Fans and Music Lovers Meet and share Songs with Each Other

Dont Want to bore you with all those, you can read more about them on the site...

HOW DO WE EARN WITH MUSICXRAY

YOU EARN COMMISIONS FOR LISTENING TO MUSIC FOR JUST 30SECONDS ON THIS SITE.

YOU EARN RANGING FROM $0.10c To over $5 per 30 Secs Song!

Its As Easy As That!!!

How To Join The Site!

Just Visit http://,/,atcLDV
(JUST REMOVE THE COMMAS)
YOU WILL SEE SIGN UP BUTTON AND YOU CAN ALSO USE YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK TO SIGN UP!

AFTER YOU MUST HAVE finished Registering and Verifying the Message sent To Your MailBox.....

Visit the site back and Login

After You Must have Signed In...

Go To where you see Your name, the top left corner of your screen.

Select Fan Match!

At This, They Might Require You Connect A FACEBOOK ACCT AFTER THAT EVERYTHING IS OK. AND SETUP

You Might Not Get Song to Listen too Immediately just wait for 24hours

You will be Notified Once You Have Songs Ready in your mail.

YOU ARE SURE TO MAKE $12 AN HOUR IF YOU LISTEN TO THOSE 30SECS SONGS FOR 60MINS

Not Forgetting the fact that They Also Have a referal program also!

Where You Earn Cash also for people you bring in and also have a % oN THEIR EARNINGS.

READ MORE ON THE SITE!

THANKS!

DROP YOUR QUESTIONS ON WHERE YOU ARE CONFUSED

Am Not A Lecturer so bare with me on some Cases guys...

If I forget anything regarding this, I will Modify The Post Ok...

Typing this from my Head Not Easy!!
Thanks.....>>>>>

NEXT UP, HOW TO MAKE $10 OR MORE VIEWING ADS>>>>

3 Likes

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Olamarkjoel(m): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
Good job bro, my question is what are payment method do they use to pay their members? And is fund withdraw weekly, daily or montly and i hope is just listening to music only no any other task to perform before you can get your payment? Tell us more bro good job
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by bedfordng(m): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
Olamarkjoel: Good job bro, my question is what are payment method do they use to pay their members? And is fund withdraw weekly, daily or montly and i hope is just listening to music only no any other task to perform before you can get your payment? Tell us more bro good job
they pay via paypal and songs is not always available every day.at times in a month,you may end up getting 5-6 music to listen to depending on the music genre you selected.but if you really want to make cash by listening to music and giving review,then slicethepie is where you should go to because they have music 24/7 available for review.so you have to be honest and give your best review to earn more with them.with this site, you could earn even up to $.70 per review of songs after listening.the more your write up with music terms in it, the more you will earn per review.don't think you can outsmart them with fake review because they will suspend your account.with slicethepie,you will earn more because they have music that is available 24 hours but do you have what it takes to do the review,that is the main question.they also pays via paypal

5 Likes

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
bedfordng: they pay via paypal and songs is not always available every day.at times in a month,you may end up getting 5-6 music to listen to depending on the music genre you selected.but if you really want to make cash by listening to music and giving review,then slicethepie is where you should go to because they have music 24/7 available for review.so you have to be honest and give your best review to earn more with them.with this site, you could earn even up to $.70 per review of songs after listening.the more your write up with music terms in it, the more you will earn per review.don't think you can outsmart them with fake review because they will suspend your account.with slicethepie,you will earn more because they have music that is available 24 hours but do you have what it takes to do the review,that is the main question.they also pays via paypal
nice one bro lets help our fellow guys. This is just the beginning you will get tons of ways to make cash online
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
Other Internet Marketters Are Allowed To Drop Their Various means they Earn Online. . We aiming Big.... How many Of Us Are Ready to learn Fiverr, Importation Biz etc
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Olamarkjoel(m): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nice job bro, more power to your elbow. Do i need to be knowlegeable with musical terms before i can give a review? What do i need to give a review? Please i want to learn this, and concerning the paypal payment, i thought nigeria paypay can only send money but cannot receive fund, may be i am wrong, please what are the steps i need to follow and do to have a paypal account for sending and receiving funds.
Is there any limits to the songs i need to listen and review?
The site you updated is not working i mean http://atcLDv please give us the working link where to sign up. And i am waiting and following you on How to make $10 or more viewing Ads. Thanks bro. Sorry for the question i just want to learn and make money online.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Prechy2836(m): 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
splendinho: Thanks For Following!!!

FIRST,

LEMME INTRODUCE YOU ALL TO THE VERY FIRST WEBSITE WHERE YOU EARN EVERY 30SECS

** MUSICXRAY***

What and How Do you Earn With MusicXray?

MusicXray is a Site Where Fans and Music Lovers Meet and share Songs with Each Other

Dont Want to bore you with all those, you can read more about them on the site...

HOW DO WE EARN WITH MUSICXRAY

YOU EARN COMMISIONS FOR LISTENING TO MUSIC FOR JUST 30SECONDS ON THIS SITE.

YOU EARN RANGING FROM $0.10c To over $5 per 30 Secs Song!

Its As Easy As That!!!

How To Join The Site!

Just Visit http://,/,atcLDV
(JUST REMOVE THE COMMAS)
YOU WILL SEE SIGN UP BUTTON AND YOU CAN ALSO USE YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK TO SIGN UP!

AFTER YOU MUST HAVE finished Registering and Verifying the Message sent To Your MailBox.....

Visit the site back and Login

After You Must have Signed In...

Go To where you see Your name, the top left corner of your screen.

Select Fan Match!

At This, They Might Require You Connect A FACEBOOK ACCT AFTER THAT EVERYTHING IS OK. AND SETUP

You Might Not Get Song to Listen too Immediately just wait for 24hours

You will be Notified Once You Have Songs Ready in your mail.

YOU ARE SURE TO MAKE $12 AN HOUR IF YOU LISTEN TO THOSE 30SECS SONGS FOR 60MINS

Not Forgetting the fact that They Also Have a referal program also!

Where You Earn Cash also for people you bring in and also have a % oN THEIR EARNINGS.

READ MORE ON THE SITE!

THANKS!

DROP YOUR QUESTIONS ON WHERE YOU ARE CONFUSED

Am Not A Lecturer so bare with me on some Cases guys...

If I forget anything regarding this, I will Modify The Post Ok...

Typing this from my Head Not Easy!!
Thanks.....>>>>>

NEXT UP, HOW TO MAKE $10 OR MORE VIEWING ADS>>>>
op tanx for d info but I can't access the site would mind spelling it out like. ...dot com
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Prechy2836(m): 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
Olamarkjoel: Nice job bro, more power to your elbow. Do i need to be knowlegeable with musical terms before i can give a review? What do i need to give a review? Please i want to learn this, and concerning the paypal payment, i thought nigeria paypay can only send money but cannot receive fund, may be i am wrong, please what are the steps i need to follow and do to have a paypal account for sending and receiving funds.
Is there any limits to the songs i need to listen and review?
The site you updated is not working i mean http://atcLDv please give us the working link where to sign up. And i am waiting and following you on How to make $10 or more viewing Ads. Thanks bro. Sorry for the question i just want to learn and make money online.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
HAPPY SUNDAY GUYS!!!

WE SHALL BE CONTINUING OUR TUTORIALS TODAY!!!

BUT AM NOT IMPRESSED WITH THE TURN OUT HERE
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Danyl(m): 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
ppl are coming just a matter of Tym am also following.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by CosmicJames(m): 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
splendinho: HAPPY SUNDAY GUYS!!!

WE SHALL BE CONTINUING OUR TUTORIALS TODAY!!!

BUT AM NOT IMPRESSED WITH THE TURN OUT HERE

Don't worry bro, you have so many silent followers like me.
Just fire down!
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by jpride(m): 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
Guy I'm with u.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by jpride(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
Guy wat kinda webpage is dat?
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
SKIPPING THE VIEW ADS GUIDE THE SITE IS CURRENTLY DOWN ONCE ITS UP

I WILL KEEP US POSTED....

STRAIGHT OFF TO FREELANCING......FIVERR,SEOCLERKS,GIGBUCKS ETC......
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
FREELANCING 101: We shall be Using Fiverr as a Case Study Here... You can use alternatiives....

****FIVERR****

What is Fiverr?
Fiverr is an online freelancing site where
People Buy and Sell services for 5 Dollars.
Types of services offered on Fiverr include
Includes, Article writing, Graphic designs, web design,Video editing,
EBooks, Anything even Magic…..
Services On This Site are called "gigs"
Anything you can think of will earn you 5 dollars.
Fiverr collects $1 Charge For Every $5 gig and pay you $4.
so Ideally,
you are offering the services for $4.

$4 isn’t much, but when you offer an easy gigs,
And get orders over and over again,
You Will start making hundreds of $ if not
Thousands of dollars.
Rush Down www.fiverr.com and familiarize your self with the site

Google It Up And Read More....

2 Likes

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
Next Up Is Creating An Account That Sells>>>>>>>> STAY TUNED<<<<
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
>>>>>CONTINUATION<<<<

ON FIVERR YOU NEED TO SIGN UP BEFORE YOU CAN DO ANYTHING I.E BUY OR SELL GIGS.

FIVERR IS GETS MUCH OF THEIR TRAFFIC FROM USA, SO MOST SELLERS/BUYERS ARE US CITIZEN..

WHAT AM I DRIVING AT

WE WILL NEED A USA ACCT TO SELL WELL ON FIVERR.....

Why Because? This Americans Really Discriminate Us Africans....

Am Not Descriminating My Country o... But this is a business
Now Let Me Ask You If You see a Nigerian and A US Citizen Oferring Same Gig. I bet They Will Choose To Buy From the US Citizen.....So Thats Just It..

WE NEED A USA ACCT.....

HOW TO GET A USA ACCOUNT!!!

To create a USA account, We Will have to change the I.P of our Laptop.
Go to www.whatismyipaddress.com to know your pc IP.
You should see Nigerian IP.
CHANGING OUR IP TO USA ....
To change Our I.P address, We Will Head to www.hotspotshield.com
Download the software to your laptop, and Install the Program...
Open The Program
click on ‘START PROTECTION’.
This Should Change Our I.P to that of USA.
***This Software Downloaded is The Trial.....We Might need the full later..

I Have the Full version (If You need It Holla)****..

Now Head Back To www.whatismyipaddress.com to confirm Our IP has changed.

Once Confirmed To Be USA..

Go back to fiverr.com

Select Join

At This stage I Know You all Should Know you need email for this... Create An Email Related To an American Name e.g (barackobama@yyyy.com)

After Filling Everything A Confirmation Link Will Be Sent to Your Email Account.
Just Click the link In Your Email and you are fully Registered On Fiver.

ADVICE: CREATE MORE THAN ONE USA ACCT..

I WILL LEAVE US TO GO DO THIS AND GET BACK HERE COMMENT "DONE"

DROP QUESTIONS WHERE CONFUSED.....

#Pheew Tired.....Its Not Easy....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by sammyjay76(m): 1:18am On Aug 04, 2014
Prechy2836: eagerly waiting
NICE POST FOR THE MAKING MONEY LISTENING TO MUSIC........I THINK THEY ARE MANY LIKE THAT ANOTHER IS slicethepie
JUST THAT IF YOU CAN YOU FIREFOX ANONYMOX ADD-ON TO ACCESS THE SITE TO GET YOU A US IP IF WILL BE BETTER AS YOU WILL GET ALOT OF SONGS TO LISTEN TO THAN AFRICAN/NIGERIAN IP.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by ramzylipi(m): 9:29am On Aug 04, 2014
Nice one bro... Am feeln u.... Ride on
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Guarantor(m): 5:20am On Aug 05, 2014
@ OP,
Thanks for your generousity, kindness, time, energy & understanding.
You have so many silent followers, just forge ahead.
May God Bless U.

Can i have your mail for the full version of the US IP hotspotshield or i should write mine?
Many Thanks.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by naijawisdom(m): 8:28am On Aug 05, 2014
The Course Rep for this thread has arrived! where is my Assistant? LOL...!
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by peacemaranatha(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
Pls am unable to open the site for Music xray. Remote server unable
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by owenigram(m): 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
We are still waiting.....[b][/b]
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
How To Create A Killer Profile On Fiverr*****

Hope we all Have Gotten Our USA accts?

Now Straight Off...

We shall be Using Pictures Relating to America Since We Registered as A USA citizen..

Go to Fiverr.com

login

go to settings

you can go to Account settings/Public Profile

Choose a Foreign Name.

go to www.fakenamegenerator.com

gate a Name there.

Time to fill our Info About Us.

This is Very Very Important to Your Sales on fiverr.

Here You state you have some certain years Experience In your Niche/what you do.

See a Sample of what to use

****Dont Copy***

"Hey There, Thanks for stopping Over! We are a team of Graphics Expert, we design PROFESSIONAL Logos, Ecovers,Business card and lots more we treat all Orders just like Ours. Your Satisfaction is Our Priority! PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW! "

Did You get that so edit it to your Taste/simply rewrite yours. just wrote this off head You too can...

Always add a Call to Action.
A call to action is something like "ORDER NOW" "PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW"

after filling everything save it.

Feel Free To Ask Questions where confused?

Thanks.

Next Up Hot Selling Gigs/Services On Fiverr we can render within Five Minutes and get our Cash..

Sorry for the Delayed Updates. Network Problems

Our Course Rep i sight you Joor
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Wyse1: 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
i am ready please can you update me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / 3 Reasons Why The Naira May Appreciate Against The Dollar This Week! / Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.