Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials (29406 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc / What Are The Various Ways To Make Money Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Peaceuntou: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2014
following
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by davidugotex(m): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2014
splendinho: VIDEO SENT TO EVERYBODY WHO'S EMAIL IS HERE!
DOWNLOAD AND WATCH

To Those That Got my Premium Softwares

A Bonus was also sent to you aswell

CHECK UR MAILS

Pls kindly send to me: drdavid500@yahoo.com
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by johnnobles: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
splendinho: Heading Straight Into AFFILIATE BIZ!!!

ARE WE READY?
Bros na dis one I day wait for
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by solin: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ready bro,thanks for d video.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
Sorry Guys! The Network in this Our Country Are Rubbish o....
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 12:05am On Aug 30, 2014
TODAY I WILL BE INTRODUCING US TO ONE OF THE AFFILIATES THAT HAVE TESTED AND PROVEN TO PAY NIGERIANS!

MOBOFREE!

GET PAID FOR INVITING YOUR FRIENDS TO CHAT, SELL, BUY THINGS!

MOBOFREE IS A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE CHAT, BUY AND SELL OLD OR FAIRLY USED DEVICES!

NO MUCH DESCRIPTION FROM ME, YOU CAN GOOGLE MORE ON THEM!

REGISTER VIA THIS LINK

http:///dofupc

once you register Just Comment registered and i will send you the Next Step to getting paid btw 50 to 100naira per person!

imagine you invite 100people daily at 50naira

100X50= easy money

Rush there And register and come back here
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Prechy2836(m): 6:23am On Aug 30, 2014
The site u dropped aint opening.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by chris20000: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2014
I have already done that @mobofree
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Prechy2836(m): 9:32am On Aug 30, 2014
Registered
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
You need toReg via dis Link Guys

http: // goo. gl/ dofupc

Just Backspace the space you see! thats After d /
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by qudusayinla: 10:03am On Aug 31, 2014
We dey wait spledinho....cum update
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hey Guys! SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY HAVE BEEN BUSY!!!!

HAVING REGISTERED ON MOBOFREE

BEFORE YOU CAN START EARNING FROM MOBOFREE YOU NEED TO BE AN AFFILIATE!

HOW DO YOU DO THAT?

LOGIN TO MOBOFREE OR SIGNUP

SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM PAGE OF MOBOFREE

YOU SHOULD SEE AFFILIATE PROGRAM

SELECT IT

AND A PAGE/SITE WOULD BE OPENED UP

SELECT SIGN UP FOR FREE

FILL THE NECCESARY INFORMATION

WEBSITE YOU CAN PUT ANY WEBSITE EVEN YOUR FACEBOOK LINK TO YOUR PROFILE I.E IF YOU DONT HAVE

CLICK ON SUBMIT AND WAIT FOR THEM TO APPROVE YOU WITHIN 24-48HOURS

THEY WILL SURELY APPROVE YOU

ONCE APPROVED COME BACK HERE AND JUST COMMENT

"APPROVED!"

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Prechy2836(m): 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
APPROVED
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by qudusayinla: 11:59am On Sep 02, 2014
not yet approved but am getting there
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by HAkorehdeh(m): 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
shocked
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by HAkorehdeh(m): 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
smallvilletolu: give me ur email bro i would try and forward an ebook i bought year back on how to register for d card here in nigeria before tommorow. ITS FOR FREE, since we are helping each other we never can tell u can also be of help to me or nigeria comes d future
I don't how you would feel being quoted
I'm very sorry ..... Please send me the ebook. I'm a newcomer.
Thanks! kn@yahoo.com
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by smallvilletolu(m): 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
HAkorehdeh: I don't how you would feel being quoted
I'm very sorry ..... Please send me the ebook. I'm a newcomer.
Thanks! korederahman@yahoo.com
no p i go send ham tomorow
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by HAkorehdeh(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
smallvilletolu: no p i go send ham tomorow
Thanks!
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 6:42am On Sep 04, 2014
how many people have got an approved Acct?
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by qudusayinla: 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dear ayinla,

We are sorry to inform you that we have decided not to approve your affiliate account at this time. We have some minimal requirements for our affiliates and can confirm only partners who are in line with those requirements.
If your website is new, we strongly suggest to apply to our affiliate program a little bit later when you have more content.
If you have any other website you want to monetize - please let us know. We will be glad to review it.

Looking forward for our partnership in future.

Sincerely,
Maria,
Your Account manager
MoboFree.com affiliate program - No1 revenue channel for sites owners

this was what i saw in my email message

1 Like

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
Bro what site did you use to apply

Can open an Approved for u
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Prechy2836(m): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
splendinho: how many people have got an approved Acct?
Approved since on Monday d network in sch ain't good so couldn't drop msgs.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by kentochi(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
How do i use my facebook as web site do explain thanks.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by kingnl: 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
jdola6@gmail.com
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Prechy2836(m): 8:21am On Sep 07, 2014
splendinho: Bro what site did you use to apply

Can open an Approved for u
Have been approved for quite some time now and seems you haven't been around cos its been a while since u last updated
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by cool0: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2014
There is always an investment when it comes to making money online...you are either gonna invest time or money...General rule is that free mean its gonna take time to build your business...most newbie get frustrated in the process when they use free methods...paid methods gets you there faster but it is a monetary expense .
I suggest you to visit this site http://www.goresellers.com/ ,I chose this business because there was no way to get scammed if we found a legit reselling company.It is very easy to make a good turnover because the cost for each service is fixed by reseller and also it has a fixed commissioned pay for each sale.The customer service and payment is handled by the reselling company and hence I just have to promote the services.It cost you a little bit more for a reseller account , but you get to keep the clients to pay you . Two to three clients of yours on the reseller hosting account is enough to cover your cost. The rest is profit. This option is a lot like buying in bulk, and reselling at retail for huge profit.make use of this site & start a carrier & gain more profit in it ...
Hope my experience will be useful for you.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 11:34am On Sep 08, 2014
TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN APPROVED !

LOGIN TO YOUR DASHBOARD

COPY YOUR AFFILIATE LINK

IT IS TOO LONG SO WE SHALL BE MAKING USE OF A LINK SHRINKER OR SHORTENER

SO YOU CAN USE ANY YOU KNOW

HERE ARE A FEW

TINYURL . COM

BIT. LY

GOO . GL

AND MANY OTHERS JUST GOOGLE THEM!

GO TO GROUPS, FORUMS AND POST SHORT LINKS TELL THEM MANY THINGS

TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO REGISTER AND GET PAID TO CHAT

HAVE MANY WAYS I PROMOTE!
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by yunken: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
splendinho: TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN APPROVED !

LOGIN TO YOUR DASHBOARD

COPY YOUR AFFILIATE LINK

IT IS TOO LONG SO WE SHALL BE MAKING USE OF A LINK SHRINKER OR SHORTENER

SO YOU CAN USE ANY YOU KNOW

HERE ARE A FEW

TINYURL . COM

BIT. LY

GOO . GL

AND MANY OTHERS JUST GOOGLE THEM!

GO TO GROUPS, FORUMS AND POST SHORT LINKS TELL THEM MANY THINGS

TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO REGISTER AND GET PAID TO CHAT

HAVE MANY WAYS I PROMOTE!

please can you get me one? I applied and wasn't approved. this is my email: yunken4biz@gmail.com
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by qudusayinla: 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
please can you get me one?...........I applied and wasn't approved. here is my email qudusayinla@gmail.com cry
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by dunkem21(m): 12:21am On Sep 09, 2014
Kindly apply for me nedunkem@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Horpsy17(m): 12:43am On Sep 09, 2014
Am in
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by owenigram(m): 1:45am On Sep 09, 2014
Nice information, keep up the good work

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) / Tribunal sacks Kano House of Reps member, Yerima over fake certificate / 3 Reasons Why The Naira May Appreciate Against The Dollar This Week!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.