Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State (42713 Views)

Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar / Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) / Ebola Virus Scare in Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by pochmel(m): 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
Bitter-Kola has been internationally verified to cure Ebola. Anyone who suspects they are in danger of catching it is advised to consume it. It is like food and there is no overdose. Simply peel and chew! May God protect us all, Amen! Do not forget to share cheers!!!!!!! POCHMEL CARES..
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by ayomidegambari(m): 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
Later EBOLA go dey fly in the air like mosquito..everybody will be scared to go out..hmm..omo FORGET!!! This one na end of time o
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by ng4u(f): 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dem allowing dat corpes bck here.... Truly money might have bin involved
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
Descartes: Not in Anambra o o!! shocked shocked shocked
Akpokuedike 1 of Aguleri is a master Strategist wink
Anambra Adigo Mma cool
My people of Anambra, let join hands together and fight this deadly disease called EBOLA with this control measure below cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guy this ur picture wan mk me scatter myself with laff
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by annblair1080(f): 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
Which one is the real story sef? They said it was in lagos, d man died and his body was burnt now how the body take reach amambra again false info sef go give person. The virus b4 the real virus come baba na ur hand we dey ooo
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nigerians are playing with dia lives, jst cos u healthy u fink no disease can harm u, so u act lyk u don't care, I'm surprisd ow a dead body infected wif d deadly virus be transported all d way 4rm liberia down to anambra without anyone raising any alarm. Do u wana die, do u wana c ur neighbour bleeding from hez eyes till u believe ebola is real, how can people be careless abt d life of their fellow brothers and sisters. Its disheartning and sad

4 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by dayosaurus(m): 11:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
Babymama1: Look on the bright side

[size=18pt]Could this be the population control we have been craving for
Our 177 million population may soon be sliced down to 80 million to make it manageable [/size]
Job opportunities ,ease of getting admissions,less congestion
The advantages are numerous
GEJ till 2019 !

Lwkmd... salient points you gat there

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2014

Our 177 million population may soon be sliced down to 80 million to make it manageable [/size]
GEJ till 2019 !
Tell me that you are not the one that typed this sad

6 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Abiagirl777(f): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kalvan: My Ibo brothers, safe journey o. grin cheesy

This couldn't have happened to a nicer lot. grin

you must be very stu.pid.of course in ur deluded mind,u forgot dat he journeyed thru de SW b4 reaching Anambra.Anuofia

4 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Kalvan: 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
Abiagirl777:

you must be very stu.pid.of course in ur deluded mind,u forgot dat he journeyed thru de SW b4 reaching Anambra.Anuofia

Shut up, slut. Do I look like your age mate?!big fool.
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by hopilo: 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
as we are talking more Nigerians especially the Ibos are in various parks to travel to Liberia and other part of west Africa for their business. the no send this ebola.
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by buchibabe: 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
BRAV0O: You can never see my comment on any e-bola thread!

y na.
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by biodunid: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
How is the govt working hard? Didn't they have immigration, Customs, 'Quarantine', NDLEA etc at the borders? So how did your 'hardworking' govt allow a whole dead body get into the country from Liberia abi dem hide am inside wallet? Better indict those who should be indicted and stop dodging the real issue of institutional failures.

AmNotDrunk: FFS. why bring a dead man from that deadly country who died from the deadly virus to Nigeria for Christ sake
The govt we curse almost in every thread are trying hard to protect us from this virus but yet for some reasons I don't know a family would rather take the risk of spreading the virus to the whole country, just to give there brother a " befitting" burial.
Clear indication that we are the cause of our problems.

SMH

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Abiagirl777(f): 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kalvan:

ofcourse not,we aint agemates,you are an old man blessed wit a 5yr olds's brain.
The success of evry IGBO meks u haemorrhage,idiotic son of MuSiwa.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Kalvan: 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
Abiagirl777:

ofcourse not,we aint agemates,you are an old man blessed wit a 5yr olds's brain.

Keep quiet. Ediot.
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
Babymama1: You mean they had to transport the corpse back home amidst all this epidemic
Why nau?
Graveyard don finish for Liberia
Is there no bush in Lagos ?
Lagos lagoon nko?
grin grin
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by hopilo: 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
pochmel: Bitter-Kola has been internationally verified to cure Ebola. Anyone who suspects they are in danger of catching it is advised to consume it. It is like food and there is no overdose. Simply peel and chew! May God protect us all, Amen! Do not forget to share cheers!!!!!!! POCHMEL CARES..
Saw that today, personally I use bitter kola daily for some reasons. it is also good for performance
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by skasski: 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
Maybe Ebola doesn't exist. Like AIDS.
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
Chigold101: i dont believe this news. What about all the people that had contact with the body? What about the ambulance that carried him from liberia to nigeria? This is a fake news. Wha about the family of the said dead person? This story is a lie
keep daydreaming till it catches u.
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Abiagirl777(f): 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kalvan:

Keep quiet. Ediot.

lol,really?you wish evil on an entire ethnic grp and yet u see nothing wrong wit it,you must de de devil's rep. in Nigeria
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Majesticng: 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kossyne:
Please don't derail this thread. If your mission is to start another tribal e-war, please check the next thread. This topic is a very sensitive one.
thanks for that, so immature and insensitive of some pple to try and bring their shallowness on such a thread!
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Kalvan: 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
Abiagirl777:

lol,really?you wish evil on an entire ethnic grp and yet u see nothing wrong wit it,you must de de devil's rep. in Nigeria

Okay. Go and Die!!!
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Majesticng: 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
I wonder if this corpse was just brought into Nigeria, if yes, what for, even if they felt the man died from something else, you never can be too sure, that region is a no go area now, why risk the lives of others just to get a corpse home!
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2014

GEJ till 2019 !
now imagine urself being the first to go. Are there no better ways to control population other than this? U reason responsibly from the opposite side.

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Abiagirl777(f): 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kalvan:

Okay. Go and Die!!!

aww,so cool. Don't let your hatred for the igbo man be ur greatest undoing.
In Igbo,u r officially' Ekwensu!!
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Sammysammy1(m): 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hiv na small pikin 4 wer ebola de
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Descartes: 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
There are various possibilities, including:

1. The deceased may have died outside the hospital setting in Liberia.

2. The deceased may have died in a quack hospital or health centre in Liberia.

3. It may not be a case of Ebola

4. The corpse may have been transported by road into Nigeria

5. The corpse may have arrived Nigeria by air before the Lagos first Ebola incident. The Lagos Ebola incident raised the awareness of Ebola to unprecedented levels so much so that no Nigerian would have touched any corpse coming from Liberia with a 10 metre pole.
You are damn right, but no cookie for you. tongue
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by fckmn24seg(m): 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
BRAV0O: You can never see my comment on any e-bola thread!

We no see am but we dey hear your comments
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
That the women in your family are sluts doesn't make her one! I'd!ot!
The disease is in your land and already present in your wretched family who I'm sure can't afford hand sanitizers!
Ezi bida.

Kalvan:

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
Don't mind the dirty old pig.

Abiagirl777:

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Abiagirl777(f): 12:04am On Aug 01, 2014
peppyluv02: That the women in your family are sluts doesn't make her one! I'd!ot!
The disease is in your land and already present in your wretched family who I'm sure can't afford hand sanitizers!
Ezi bida.

thank you Nwanne,just went thru his profile and found out he has Igbophobia:the fear of Igbos succeeding.lol

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Kalvan: 12:10am On Aug 01, 2014
peppyluv02: That the women in your family are sluts doesn't make her one! I'd!ot!
Ezi bida.

All the whores are coming out tonight. Am I in a brothel?! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team / Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.