Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,477 members, 7,770,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:31 AM

My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (43692 Views)

Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / How To Find Out If He Is Emotionally Attracted To You Or He Hates You / "3 Ways To Know Your Man Is Emotionally Matured" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Czechrep: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hi Nairalanders, my hubby is emotionally mean

We had an issue 2 days to my birthday, i apologised, but he ignored me, my birthday came, from beginning to end, he never uttered " Happy birthday"

You can imagine how i felt, people all over were calling me to wish me, but he didnt, even cancelled the dinner we were supposed to have, i feel so heart broken!!!

One would think i did something so atrocious , meanwhile i didnt,marriage is so difficult

dayuuummm !!!

14 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by ednut1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
so wat shud we do

263 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by mstik(f): 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
So sorry that you have such an insensitive husband. Maybe you should try talking to him. Do not repay evil with evil, keep talking to him as if nothing happened, that would definitely get him to break he ice

36 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Tallesty1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
Issues get level madam so what really happened?

It is funny how people think that saying "sorry" would make you automaticaly 4get everything they did to you. Maybe he has taken enough, or maybe he know what you are after. You know some women automaticaly become nice and angelic when they need something from you. It doesn't work on everybody. Only a woman wrapper can be bought so easily. I'm not trying to be mean too but chances are the reason you apologised is because your birthday is around the conner. You Need That Gift Badly.

318 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
mstik: So sorry that you have such an insensitive husband. Maybe you should try talking to him. Do not repay evil with evil, keep talking to him as if nothing happened, that would definitely get him to break he ice
LOL* you go sabi scatter marriage gan. See as you conclude without knowing the root of the matter. I salute you ma. grin grin grin

271 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by sailormoon: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
What was the issue about?

9 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by mstik(f): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
LOL. I say insensitive because she apologised and he still is not talking to her-even on her birthday! And you know how important birthdays are to us women lol grin Anyway, marriage is not a bed of roses and he should know that forgiveness is an important aspect in marriage.
OliverPin: LOL* you go sabi scatter marriage gan. See as you conclude without knowing the root of the matter. I salute you ma. grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by GoodFaith: 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
Czechrep: Hi Nairalanders, my hubby is emotionally mean, we had an issue 2 days to my birthday, i apologised, but he ignored me, my birthday came, from beginning to end, he never uttered " Happy birthday" u can imagine how i felt, people all over wr calling me to wish me, but he didnt, even cancelled the dinner we were supposed to have, i feel so heart broken!!! One would think i did something so atrocious , meanwhile i didnt,marriage is so difficult dayuuummm !!!
Learn to respect your man

108 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by naijaboiy: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
what kind of a man is that
He's taking things too far undecided undecided

31 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
aww, i'm so sorry hun. U've apologized, but he ignored u, never said happy bday to u. U r right, dat is so cruel n insensitive. wat was d issue abt

11 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
mstik: LOL. I say insensitive because she apologised and he still is not talking to her-even on her birthday! And you know how important birthdays are to us women lol grin Anyway, marriage is not a bed of roses and he should know that forgiveness is an important aspect in marriage.
Ehen* Na so E easy abi? You know how she don dey treat the man b4 this particular one? until we know what happened I refuse to agree... Offence get grade ooh. tongue tongue tongue

73 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by GoodFaith: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
naijaboiy: what kind of a man is that
Passing judgement without hearing the whole story
She could't tell us what she did

41 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by ivyy(f): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
What was ur offence? In any case, that was pretty damn harsh. Why keep malice in marriage?

7 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by mstik(f): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
Yes sah! if That's how you see it
OliverPin: Ehen* Na so E easy abi? You know how she don dey treat the man b4 this particular one? until we know what happened I refuse to agree... Offence get grade ooh. tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by mstik(f): 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
Wow...nice to hear this sort of thing from a man.
naijaboiy: what kind of a man is that

4 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
mstik: Wow...nice to hear this sort of thing from a man.
Look at his moniker once again. grin grin grin grin grin

45 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by mstik(f): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ehen? warris the matter?
OliverPin: Look at his moniker once again. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by naijaboiy: 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
GoodFaith:
Passing judgement without hearing the whole story
She could't tell us what she did
and what is your own judgement
You that have heard the "Whole story" undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by naijaboiy: 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
OliverPin: Look at his moniker once again. grin grin grin grin grin
#Yawns
What does that have to do with the comment I made
Expecting me to stand up and support her husband blindly right undecided undecided

"-_-"

11 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by naijaboiy: 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
mstik: Wow...nice to hear this sort of thing from a man.
seriously it doesn't make sense!!!
Snubbing/beefing your WIFE on her birthday
HABA!!

24 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by mstik(f): 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
nice.
naijaboiy:
seriously it doesn't make sense!!!
Snubbing/beefing your WIFE on her birthday
HABA!!

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
naijaboiy:
#Yawns
What does that have to do with the comment I made
Expecting me to stand up and support her husband blindly right undecided undecided

"-_-"
It has nothing to do with the comment you made bro. I didn't mention you remember? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by naijaboiy: 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
OliverPin: It has nothing to do with the comment you made bro. I didn't mention you remember? grin grin grin
[size=30pt]K![/size]

4 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Missmossy(f): 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
Jeeeez! You both are married,ooops....his actions are so unreasonable. Birthdays are special days to be celebrated,whatever happened between you too ought not to affect whatsoever actions he takes.

Eeyah,that must have hurt,you both are married anyway,he should make it up to you the right waywink it is well.

9 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by pasqal09: 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
What's the issue you had with him before I start drawing conclusions

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by jnrbayano(m): 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
mstik: LOL. I say insensitive because she apologised and he still is not talking to her-even on her birthday! And you know how important birthdays are to us women lol grin Anyway, marriage is not a bed of roses and he should know that forgiveness is an important aspect in marriage.

Please take back the word in bold. No reason whatsoever to use the word.

You can advise her but don't pass judgement on something as serious as someone's marriage.

8 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by mstik(f): 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
I almost used the word 'immature' but changed it last minute. And I say Things as they are, no matter how serious the issue claims to be.
jnrbayano:

Please take back the word in bold. No reason whatsoever to use the word.

You can advise her but don't pass judgement on something as serious as someone's marriage.

13 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by DonaldGenes(m): 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
You committed an offence that is uncommittable which you know but you decided NOT to air it out for us to judge

Hence, either you dig your ex or another man is something a man find it difficult to forgive and forget. Easily.

21 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by clemmonce(m): 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
mstik: I almost used the word 'immature' but changed it last minute. And I say Things as they are, no matter how serious the issue claims to be.
Then I think you are the one that is insensitive. going by your comments.

13 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by jnrbayano(m): 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
Op,

I know how hurtful it is to you for your hubby to ignore you on your birthday.

There must be a way to reason with him, employ all your feminine charms on him, he will surely come around.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by lilmax(m): 12:00am On Aug 01, 2014
The op should answer questions
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Odunharry(m): 12:02am On Aug 01, 2014
Happy new month nairalanders

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys / How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.