Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Are Women Really Childish? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Really Childish? (774 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Women Really Want In A Man / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women Really Childish? by Donfamous(m): 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
Typical Zacharia! Devil-may are and irrelevant as ever. No doubt he was just the same when he was cook to a Greek trader in the town. In fact, I suspected that to him the Reverend Father is just another sort of trader.
Conceited ass, thinking himself superior to the Father! And in what is he superior? Success with women perhaps? Zacharia knows that they all admire him and is always striving for still more admiration. He dresses sharply and walks in a haughty manner that suits his tallness. And then he feeds his pride on the swarms of girls who run after him. it's maddening to him how little you need to attract them. I remember my mother coming home from market in the town, after selling her vegetables and cocoa. How indignant she was 'it's so shameful', she cried, ' our best-looking and most respectable girls go to town and throw themselves at strangers as ugly as sin, speaking the most outlandish language tongues. Men I can scarcely look at without shuddering! And why? Just money! Money! Ah, what a world! And my Father replied in a blurred, voice, 'it is the times!' 'the times!' Shouted mother 'can you imagine my child with creatures like those?.
But perhaps the girls who chase zacharia aren't drawn by his tallness or his leather shoes. Perhaps they're only after childish things, a bit of bread or a pOT of jam, knowing that he's a cook. My Father often says women are like children in their desires. And after all, I too can boast a little. Plenty of women turn to look at me, especially when I'm dressed in all white! But I'm not vain enough to fuss over a little thing like that. Not like Zechariah, who doesn't know women are simply children.
Do u agree?
Re: Are Women Really Childish? by corisande: 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
undecided
Re: Are Women Really Childish? by mstik(f): 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
This is funny
I didn't understand crap!!
Re: Are Women Really Childish? by BoiledCorn: 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
What dha fuq is this? angry u want us to summarise it for you?
Re: Are Women Really Childish? by nikkyshyne(f): 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
Gibberish!
Re: Are Women Really Childish? by Donfamous(m): 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
BoiledCorn: What dha fuq is this? angry u want us to summarise it for you?
funniest name ever
Re: Are Women Really Childish? by Donfamous(m): 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
nikkyshyne: Gibberish!
ur wish
Re: Are Women Really Childish? by Nobody: 3:38am On Aug 01, 2014
angry angry
Re: Are Women Really Childish? by hensben(m): 4:26am On Aug 01, 2014
@op, Childish! You mean like a baby
This is really K.O for the ladies damn! and I expect them to revenge, you ladies shouldn't just let things swept under the carpet just like that, HABA! Op, its unfair nau, na wa o, some people sha.

*cause E-war n run commot for thread*
Re: Are Women Really Childish? by Donfamous(m): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2014
hensben: @op, Childish! You mean like a baby
This is really K.O for the ladies damn! and I expect them to revenge, you ladies shouldn't just let things swept under the carpet just like that, HABA! Op, its unfair nau, na wa o, some people sha.

*cause E-war n run commot for thread*
Re: Are Women Really Childish? by dmcdad: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2014
Gosh! I could write more than this before I got my secondary education. And please, what do you mean by the last sentence? I mean the one you typed before asking if we do agree or not.

Not like Zechariah, who doesn't women are simply children.

Is the above English?

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Guy To Chase After You And Fall In Love - Tips That Work! / What Should He Do Now? He Was Dupped By A Girl... / Father Advice To Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.