Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. (19797 Views)

Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! / I Do Not Want My Father To Walk Me Down The Aisle / Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Dharhe(m): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2014
Abeg which day epl dey start cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by mezebel(f): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2014
Leetunechi: Abeg wetin be aisle? embarassed
na american ice cream

5 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 01, 2014
dorosola: For the women and men, on your wedding day,as you were
walking down the aisle to your spouse wat was going through your mind.

a friend that recently got married told me that the moment she sighted him standing at the alter she was wondering how they will be able to do missionary style with his big Tommy
lmao grin
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Friedfred(m): 9:16am On Aug 01, 2014
Guilt ' i bleeped her best friend the previouse day.
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Danhumprey: 9:32am On Aug 01, 2014
hollandis: I will never marry a nigerian,so nothing can possibly go through my mind
you are just an attention-seeking rat!

Smh

2 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by beeevan: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2014
" Can they just put the damn ring let's get outta here "? undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by OsoDupe(f): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2014
tenry: Lots of things on my mind,the fact that I cannot hand out with friends without restriction or keep late at night, I did a random check of the few people already sitted to know if Debola(not real name),the lady I sampled last who treatened to come and act drama on my wedding day was around or not. The fear of providing for two and more when children come. Above all, how I would disvirgin my wife who had refused me access till wedding night. Such a disciplined wife, well brought up by loving parents and remained virgin till 28. It is rear! As envisaged, it was though braking the thick hymen,the deed was done the following day, leaving blood stain on our bed till now as a mark of rememberance.
oga how many disciplined girls, well brought up by their parents did u deceitfully disvirgined?

8 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 01, 2014
hollandis: I will never marry a nigerian,so nothing can possibly go through my mind
na your kind 9ja no de marry

1 Like

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by lonelydora: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2014
I was like, so finally, no more chasing girls around town.
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Abduljohn(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2014
Unknown! Bad day devil drink water. My fear was a man that wanted my wife n promise to show up with thugs. My heartbeat was picking seriously till when we drove out of d reception. Now living peacefully to d glory of God.

1 Like

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 01, 2014
gringringrin. Palm-Oil ( My peoplee forgot to give my in-laws the gallon of oil we brought included on the list ).

2 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by stanuplane(m): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2014
Are you not thesame ffucktard who said all nigerians are cursed and that u re leaving nairaland. What da ffucckk re u still doing here. U re a real Cheap attention seeker. Monkey

3 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by stanuplane(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2014
[
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2014
I was overwhelmed by my wedding decoration... While saying in my mind "May this feeling of love we have for each other never fade"... and the song speechless by MJ played in background... I held on to my Prince charming while the lyrics of the song filled my body and soul...

5 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Dessyguy(m): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2014
were you there all this while?
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by ruggish10: 11:44am On Aug 01, 2014
kobonaire: no offense, but this your friend na sëx freak if those were her thoughts while walking down the isle in Church !!
grin grin

....And what is wrong in being a sex freak? Na u holy pass?
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by maryhaam(f): 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
Dharhe: Abeg which day epl dey start cheesy
Aug 18
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
harmlessphil: Me I was so angry wen my dad was walking me into d church WHY first my make up artist spoiled my face and couldn't tie d gown well and my shoe decided to pain me at tat moment, and getting to the alter I notices my husband wasn't wearing his new shoe I spent hell of money buying he wore tat nonsense shoe wey don bend go corner worst of all he come pack polish put on top hungry come dey catch me, as I look am for d alter there ehen I wished I ve moved d wedding date as I usually I just vex for d guy,but I later relax wen d father start dey preach especail affair and my husbaput good ma usual even d father compliment mysmiles.

Dangerous wife!!! How is ur husband faring. Im for don slim ehn. My psychic senses (psyches) says you are a angry and controlling woman, who hates her husbands mum and not on good terms.....

1 Like

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by amokeze(f): 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
chrisbaba1:

Dangerous wife!!! How is ur husband faring. Im for don slim ehn. My psychic senses (psyches) says you are a angry and controlling woman, who hates her husbands mum and not on good terms.....
Hian! See conclusion undecided
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
Wetin do conclusion
amokeze:
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Vicjay1(m): 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
amokeze:
what is Hian? I hate it when girls say it esp ibo girls. No offence though.

1 Like

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Vicky2k(m): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
Welrez: I dont know why people are so obsessed with sex. Haba, I still think it is an enjoyable experience but marriage is beyond sex alone. I'm discombobulated to learn such a thought was on someone's mind, right at the altar!

Yes I Strongly Agree with you on this. For me i am Still a Young Dude wey Never Ready to Marry but if i were to Imagine wetin go dey my mind, it would be about starting a new Life that is Entirely Different from Being Single. Marriage Lifestyle involves plenty of things. You Need to know where your Wife is and she Needs to know where you are. No More hanging out with any how Friends. laying out Financial plans for your unborn Children so that they have a good Life and Education. I Mean in my Mind then i will Imagining the Amount of Responsibility that i am about to Assume.

1 Like

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by amokeze(f): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
Vicjay1: what is Hian? I hate it when girls say it esp ibo girls. No offence though.
Non taken
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Misblah(f): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
freshPikin:
cry

Go find omo wash that bedsheet. undecided
grin grin grin
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by kobonaire(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
ruggish10: ..And what is wrong in being a sex freak? Na u holy pass?
did I say it negatively?
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by kobonaire(m): 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Fkforyou:
Lol....We have one like that in my school too(ABU Zaria),he is also a security officer too.......
always good to see a fellow ABUite
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by maygah(f): 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
no matter who you marry on that day not just something, but thingssssss will run through ur mind while ur wedding is going on.

1 Like

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Juzzybabe(f): 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
As i walked down the Aisle,along side my big bros who stood as my daddy,i kept telling myslf ''no turning back''!
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by allaboutobed(m): 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
wat's ur point.?
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Suspect33(m): 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
dorosola: on your wedding day,as you were
walking down the aisle to your spouse wat was going through your mind
as i walked down the aisle wit her (female mike tyson) grin wat was goin thru my mind was "MY MAMA DON KILL ME"
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by davidif: 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
Interesting topic.
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by charis3(f): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hi people,

For absolutely gorgeous jewelry, both casuals/official and traditional, your most reliable point of call will be Vynx beads.

At Vynx, we ensure we use the highest quality of materials by carefully selecting from the best suppliers in the industry.

We use swarovski elements, corals, glass beads and semi precious stones. Here are some of our pieces.

You can call us on 08020834370

Nikki
Sales rep, vynx beads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Tells Me Not To Gain Anymore Weight / Any Disadvantage in Marrying From Another Tribe? / She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.