Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Regarding Israel: Are Arabs And Muslims Dumb? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Regarding Israel: Are Arabs And Muslims Dumb? (1360 Views)

2015 Are Arabs Enslaving Africa All Over Again! State Of Emergency!!!! / The Good Things The Arabs And Muslims Have Done / Us And Israel Are Behind Boko Haram - President Oma Al Bashir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regarding Israel: Are Arabs And Muslims Dumb? by Francis5: 1:12am On Aug 01, 2014
Why are Arabs and Muslims sitting back and watching while Israel decimates their brothers in Palestine? It seems Arabs and Muslims in general cannot fight a real war with non-Arab enemies. Only good in cowardly hit and run terrorism.

Where is Iran, Alqaeda, ISIS, Saudi Arabia, Dubai and Boko Haram? Anyway, in the absence of Arab/muslim intervention, Israel go on and finish the terrorists. Bunch of mofos. Allahu Akbar my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Regarding Israel: Are Arabs And Muslims Dumb? by Empiree: 2:09am On Aug 01, 2014
Honestly, it's not your fault. You have every right to talk this way. And all these terrorist groups you mentioned up there, if you paid close attention to world politics, you should have figured that isis etc are creation of judo-christian secular alliance. So i dont think anyone should expect them to fight on behalf of defenseless Palestinians. Many people have said what you said to including myself.
It pains me a lot seeing Muslim leaders quiet while their fellow muslims massacred by a rogue state. I quote this from a website...

"I am embarrassed to be a Muslim. When I see the Muslim world silent on the slaughter of Muslims in order to advance their interests, and agenda, I feel shocked, appalled, hopeless, offended frustrated and disgusted that the so called Muslim leaders are so callous and apathetic to the deaths of their fellow Muslim brothers. They are I cahoots with the worst Muslims enemy to have hundreds of Muslims massacred on daily basis just because they feel threatened by political islam. I feel ashamed when I am asked by non Muslims as to why Muslim rulers are quite".

It's indeed sad. As for Saudi and other so called Muslim countries, their political agenda would not let them act against israel. Also notice that those terrorists you mentioned above only fight and killed mostly fellow muslims. And if you have been following News since that bogus Caliphate announced itself, you would have noticed many muslims and non-muslim dubbed them "bogus caliphate or pseudo-calipahate". As you can see isis quiet. Instead this bogus caliphate is talking about veiling mannequin, covering women (that's not priority), chasing out non-Muslims (which is haram if they do you no harm). From Islamic eschatology point of view, we knew it's bogus. It was created by zionist and allies. Their writing is written on wall. This is no conspiracy. Open your eyes pal. If it was Gadafi in Libia doing what ISrael is doing, you would have seen Qatar, Saudi. Kuwait's fighter jets pounding muslim country. Dont you see something is wrong here?.
http://www.arabnews.com/news/featured/609876

2 Likes

Re: Regarding Israel: Are Arabs And Muslims Dumb? by Francis5: 2:22am On Aug 01, 2014
Empiree: Honestly, it's not your fault. You have every right to talk this way. And all these terrorists groups you mentioned up there, if you paid close attention to world politics, you should have figured that isis etc are creation of judo-christian secular alliance. So i dont think anyone should expect them to fight on behalf of defenseless Palestinians. Many people have said what you said to including myself.
It pains me a lot seeing Muslim leaders quiet while their fellow muslims massacred by a rogue state. I quote this from a website...

"I am embarrassed to be a Muslim. When I see the Muslim world silent on the slaughter of Muslims in order to advance their interests, and agenda, I feel shocked, appalled, hopeless, offended frustrated and disgusted that the so called Muslim leaders are so callous and apathetic to the deaths of their fellow Muslim brothers. They are I cahoots with the worst Muslims enemy to have hundreds of Muslims massacred on daily basis just because they feel threatened by political islam. I feel ashamed when I am asked by non Muslims as to why Muslim rulers are quite".

It's indeed sad. As for Saudi and other so called Muslim countries, their political agenda would not let them act against israel. Also notice that those terrorists you mentioned above only fight and killed mostly fellow muslims. And if you have been following News since that bogus Caliphate announced itself, you would have noticed many muslims and non-muslim dubbed them "bogus caliphate or pseudo-calipahate". As you can see isis quiet. Instead this bogus caliphate is talking about veiling mannequin, covering women (that's not priority), chasing out non-Muslims (which is haram if they do you no harm). From Islamic eschatology point of view, we knew it's bogus. It was created by zionist and allies. Their writing is written on wall. This is no conspiracy. Open your eyes pal. If it was Gadafi in Libia doing what ISrael is doing, you would have seen Qatar, Saudi. Kuwait's fighter jets pounding muslim country. Dont you see something is wrong here?.
http://www.arabnews.com/news/featured/609876

Not sure about your incoherent, drunken rants but Muslims are cowardly terrorists incapable of facing an enemy in open war.

3 Likes

Re: Regarding Israel: Are Arabs And Muslims Dumb? by Empiree: 2:44am On Aug 01, 2014
Francis5:

Not sure about your incoherent, drunken rants but Muslims are cowardly terrorists incapable of facing an enemy in open war.

I am sorry, I forgot you guys have Ebola virus over there. That may have affected your oblongata not to understand simple analysis. You better visit your doctor to have you checked out before it spreads to your bottom.

8 Likes

Re: Regarding Israel: Are Arabs And Muslims Dumb? by Francis5: 4:07am On Aug 01, 2014
Empiree:

I am sorry, I forgot you guys have Ebola virus over there. That may have affected your oblongata not to understand simple analysis. You better visit your doctor to have you checked out before it spreads to your bottom.

You should be in Gaza fighting for your terrorist brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Regarding Israel: Are Arabs And Muslims Dumb? by Empiree: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2014
Francis5:

You should be in Gaza fighting for your terrorist brothers.

That's your opinion.
https://www.nairaland.com/1838000/counterpunch-genocide-us-hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Regarding Israel: Are Arabs And Muslims Dumb? by Francis5: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Empiree:

That's your opinion.
https://www.nairaland.com/1838000/counterpunch-genocide-us-hypocrisy

You really do need to get off cyberspace and go fight your holy jihad in Gaza. Don't be such a bloody coward.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OSUN DECIDES. Updates/Citizens Report / God Directs Me To Impregnate Married Women And Their Daughters- Pastor / President Jonathan Plotting To Impeach Another APC Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.