Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

2015 Are Arabs Enslaving Africa All Over Again! State Of Emergency!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Are Arabs Enslaving Africa All Over Again! State Of Emergency!!!! (1741 Views)

I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana / Declare State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Dansadau Tells Buhari / This Is Another Method Of Enslaving Africa. Inferiority And Superiority. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Are Arabs Enslaving Africa All Over Again! State Of Emergency!!!! by gbantu23: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
AM CALLING A STATE OF EMERGENCY!!!

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY UNTILL UPTO 2015 THE COLLECTIVE GOVERMENTS OF THE AFRICAN UNION ATLEAST THE SUB SAHARAN COUNTRIES, ARE HESITANT TO ADDRESS THE BIG 5000 POUND ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM QUESTION: WHY ARE ARABS CARRYING OUT SLAVERY ON LITERARY EVERY BLACK COUNTRY BORDERING AN ARABIC STATE IN AFRICA,STARTING FROM ERITREA, SUDAN, CHAD, NIGER, MALI, MAURATANIA. LITERARY USING ISLAM TO ENSLAVE OUR PEOPLE YET MOST BLACK COUNTRIES STILL BOAST MAJOR MUSLIM POPULATION NON THE WISER.....WHY? IS THIS ISSUE NOT BEING ADDRESSED. SOMALIANS HAVE JUST SLAUGHTERED THE KENYANS TWICE, SOUTH SUDAN AFTER ALMOST 20 YEARS OF STANDING ALONE HAS JUST SURVIVED WITH A HEAP LOAD OF HELP FROM INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY TO SURVIVE A GENERCIDAL ASSAULT, WHICH WAS PRIMARILY ETHNICALLY DRIVEN AGAINST BLACKS, AND WHATS HAPPENING IN WESTERN AFRICAN COUNTRIES, IS JUST AN ATTROCITY...BUT WHY ARE AFRICAN LEADERS TURNING SUCH A BLIND EYE TO THE ISSUE, AND THE SURVIVAL AND WELL BEING OF OUR RACE! DO THEY NOT CARE?!

THE ARABS ARE ENSLAVING BLACK POPULATIONS IN A COMPLETELY UNREPENTANT WAY, WITH NO REMORSE OF THEIR HISTORICAL DEPLORABLE SLAVE TRADE. INFACT THEY WANT TO GO BACK TO IT. ARABS BELIEVE ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE SLAVES AND SUB SAHRAN AFRICA AND HER POPULATION WERE CREATED TO ASSIST THE ARAB IN HIS DESSERT LIFESTYLE. THEY HAVE EVEN REFUSED TO GIVE OUR ETHNICITY A FORMAL TERMINOLLOGY RATHER INSIST ON CALLING US "ABDEE" WHICH MEANS SLAVES....NOT A SINGLE BLACK MUSLIM CAN DENNY WHAT I HAVE JUST DISCLOSED HERE AND THEY INSIST ON CALLING THEMSELVES BELIEVERS AND FOLLOW ARABS TO OUR DOOM.....

MY QUESTION IS AS FOLLOWS, 2015 DOES AFRICA NOT HAVE THE STRENGTH TO STAND FOR HER SELF! IF NOT THEN I SUGGEST WE JOIN THE AMERICAN WAR AGAINST TERROR AND USE THIS PRECIOUS OPPORTUNITY TO GET AMERICAN BACKING TO FACE OUR (SELF PROCLAIMED) ETERNAL ENEMIES!!!

AM INTERESTED TO HEAR IF THERE OTHER AFRICANS ALERT TO THIS SITUATION!

1 Share

Re: 2015 Are Arabs Enslaving Africa All Over Again! State Of Emergency!!!! by gbantu23: 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
"there is a kind of informal coalition — Beydanes [the slaveowning caste], the state, police, judges, and imams — that prevents slaves from leaving their masters. “Whenever a slave breaks free and IRA [his antislavery group] is not aware and not present, police officers and judges help Arab-Berbers to intimidate the slave until he returns in submission.” Biram Dah Abeid A CIVIL Rights Fighter from MAURATANIA.

He was jailed for burning islamic passages advocating slavery in MAURATANIA. If this issue doesn't concern us in Africa then what does concern our people in this world are we not strong enough ??!!
Re: 2015 Are Arabs Enslaving Africa All Over Again! State Of Emergency!!!! by Orjioorji(f): 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
they can only enslaved Hausa and other Muslims but not all Africans

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Are Arabs Enslaving Africa All Over Again! State Of Emergency!!!! by gbantu23: 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
Am proud to hear another African guy, with African blood pumping in their veins. Man, am not nigerian but I kno if there is one country that can raise up,to lead and unite us under the BANTU banner, it's only Nigeria (they have the cultural authenticity to do it!) Africans they respect them, even UN has written article about the presence of nigerian soldiers in the African peace keeping missions and their ability to reconcile aggression amongst AFRICANS.

In my own travels, I observed areas where Africans lived alongside Nigerians, we kept our own unique African identity and culture and often were quite revered for being the symbol of flamboyance and swagger. But in areas where Africans lived in the absence of Nigerians, we were treated simply as peasants who were deprived of the most valuable asset in life, an IDENTITY.

So I grew to respect nigerians but I know amongst you there those who hate that state, well hate the southern people they think of themselves as beautiful wat not! They are these hausa LOOSERS u speak of, they realy look down at black people and look upto ARABS, it made me sick to be around such a disorientated AFRICAN man, how can u hate wat u are and love SUMTHING ur not! I DDNT get it. BUT if there is ever a war between the southern and The northern Nigerians, I have told myself whatever position of power I will hold. I will do do my best to assist the south. Because they are real black people U can trust.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015 Are Arabs Enslaving Africa All Over Again! State Of Emergency!!!! by akom0908(m): 11:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
Today is my birthday,if u want to celebrate your next birthday,gimme likes
Re: 2015 Are Arabs Enslaving Africa All Over Again! State Of Emergency!!!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
OP,
Don't believe everything the white man tells you.

First, Sudanese are black Africans not Arabs.

Secondly Somalians are black Africans and not Arabs.

There is no proof that Arabs ever ruled Africa or enslaved black Africans.
Re: 2015 Are Arabs Enslaving Africa All Over Again! State Of Emergency!!!! by gbantu23: 12:00am On Oct 10, 2015
@GENBUHARI

UR THE EPITOMY OF A HAUSA! How is that agenda of urs going by the way? ARAB sympathizing. And Ud have to be living under a rock to,think ARABS never ruled AFRICA, because FULANIS are ruling west AFRICA now. They've got all those black people under a power trip. SOMALIS call black people ABIDEES in their country same as SUDAN, that means, slave...somalia is part of the ARAB league..

1 Like

Re: 2015 Are Arabs Enslaving Africa All Over Again! State Of Emergency!!!! by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 10, 2015
Provide proof that Arabs ever enslaved Africa.

You need to look at Somalians and Sudanese to know that they are black Africans - don't over analysis what is already clearly obvious.
gbantu23:
@GENBUHARI

UR THE EPITOMY OF A HAUSA! How is that agenda of urs going by the way? ARAB sympathizing. And Ud have to be living under a rock to,think ARABS never ruled AFRICA, because FULANIS are ruling west AFRICA now. They've got all those black people under a power trip. SOMALIS call black people ABIDEES in their country same as SUDAN, that means, slave...somalia is part of the ARAB league..
Re: 2015 Are Arabs Enslaving Africa All Over Again! State Of Emergency!!!! by gbantu23: 12:43am On Oct 10, 2015

Re: 2015 Are Arabs Enslaving Africa All Over Again! State Of Emergency!!!! by gbantu23: 5:40am On Oct 10, 2015

Re: 2015 Are Arabs Enslaving Africa All Over Again! State Of Emergency!!!! by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 10, 2015
GenBuhari:
OP,
Don't believe everything the white man tells you.

First, Sudanese are black Africans not Arabs.

Secondly Somalians are black Africans and not Arabs.

There is no proof that Arabs ever ruled Africa or enslaved black Africans.

See this stupid Awusa Fulani Muslim. How many Christians have you beheaded because your Arab masters told you to do so in a book?

How many suicide bombings have you supported? Suicide bombing is Arabic. Why is it in Nigeria? Because of Islam and because black slaves, Awusa fulani, are copying their masters the Arabs. Simple.

Bow many suicide bombs in Biafra? None because they are not and will never be slaves to Arabs.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Are Arabs Enslaving Africa All Over Again! State Of Emergency!!!! by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 10, 2015
gbantu23:
@GENBUHARI

Do not waste your time educating a Muslim from the north. They do not have the capacity to reason or appraise an opinion different from what is in their Quran.

Imagine the fool saying Somalians are blacks. He has not heard of dark-skinned Arabs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Are Arabs Enslaving Africa All Over Again! State Of Emergency!!!! by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 10, 2015
There is no difference between a black African which Somalians are and your so called "darked skinned arabs".

This is as nonsensical as calling Iranians light skinned Africans

I really could not stop myself replying to you, although I wanted to ignore as you post seemed ignorant and bigotted to me.
CuckoldMaster:

Do not waste your time educating a Muslim from the north. They do not have the capacity to reason or appraise an opinion different from what is in their Quran.

Imagine the fool saying Somalians are blacks. He has not heard of dark-skinned Arabs.
Re: 2015 Are Arabs Enslaving Africa All Over Again! State Of Emergency!!!! by gbantu23: 6:30am On Oct 10, 2015
THIS IS MAURATANIA HERE SLAVERY IS AT A STRONGHOLD OPENLY CARRIED OUT AGAINST BLACK MUSLIMS .... OR DARK SKINNED ARABS ...HOWEVER U WANA DISTINGUISH...LOL......So much for HAUSA people, may God have Mercy on you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svBBs80L4jE

Re: 2015 Are Arabs Enslaving Africa All Over Again! State Of Emergency!!!! by gbantu23: 6:39am On Oct 10, 2015
The guy on the video caption is currently serving jail time for burning islamic hadithis warranting slavery to be conducted along ethnic lines. It is these false fabricated hadiths that caused the word ABDI to be adopted for black.....
Re: 2015 Are Arabs Enslaving Africa All Over Again! State Of Emergency!!!! by gbantu23: 6:47am On Oct 10, 2015
THIS IS IN PRESENT DAY NIGER, UNWARRANTED UNCONTROLLED LITERERY NOTHING IS BEING DONE FOR THIS PEOPLE, WHY COZ THIS WAS THEIR WAY OF LIFE 1000's OF YEARS.....GUYZ C'MON R U STARTING TO GET THE PICTURE....This was a lifestyle for thousands of years, but there were ARABS all through out AFRICA it means this was the reality our people existed in before the coming of WHITE PEOPLE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfsB5g-R9eQ

((THIS PHOTOGRAPHIC CAPTION AM SURE EVERY HAUSA-FULLANI WOMAN IS MUSTERBATING TO))

Re: 2015 Are Arabs Enslaving Africa All Over Again! State Of Emergency!!!! by gbantu23: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2015
THIS WAS ZANZIBAR WHICH USED TO BE A SULTANATE STATE. BUT THREATENED MY THE BRITISH AND OTHER AFRICAN STATES LIKE TANZANIA AND UGANDA, THEY HAD TO OUTS THAT REGIME AND ALSO GIVE UP THE PRACTICE OF SELLING SLAVES, AT ITS PEAK ZANZIBAR WAS THE GREATEST SLAVE MARKET IN EAST AFRICA. AND THE SWAHILI COAST WAS REFERRED TO AS THE SULTAN OF OMAN's PROPERTY....TODAY ITS OWNED BY AFRICANS...EVEN THO IN THE MIDDLE EAST MAPS STILL DEPICT ZANZIBAR ISLANDS AS PART OF THE SULTAN OF OMAN PROPERTY.........THIS MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IS AN INEVITABLE 'WAR' WAITING TO HAPPEN....(knowing the ARABS attitude towards Land)

THE VIDEO IS CAPTURED IN 1965.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoRgEqtwAks

Re: 2015 Are Arabs Enslaving Africa All Over Again! State Of Emergency!!!! by Yujin(m): 8:41am On Oct 10, 2015
gbantu23:
Am proud to hear another African guy, with African blood pumping in their veins. Man, am not nigerian but I kno if there is one country that can raise up,to lead and unite us under the BANTU banner, it's only Nigeria (they have the cultural authenticity to do it!) Africans they respect them, even UN has written article about the presence of nigerian soldiers in the African peace keeping missions and their ability to reconcile aggression amongst AFRICANS.

In my own travels, I observed areas where Africans lived alongside Nigerians, we kept our own unique African identity and culture and often were quite revered for being the symbol of flamboyance and swagger. But in areas where Africans lived in the absence of Nigerians, we were treated simply as peasants who were deprived of the most valuable asset in life, an IDENTITY.

So I grew to respect nigerians but I know amongst you there those who hate that state, well hate the southern people they think of themselves as beautiful wat not! They are these hausa LOOSERS u speak of, they realy look down at black people and look upto ARABS, it made me sick to be around such a disorientated AFRICAN man, how can u hate wat u are and love SUMTHING ur not! I DDNT get it. BUT if there is ever a war between the southern and The northern Nigerians, I have told myself whatever position of power I will hold. I will do do my best to assist the south. Because they are real black people U can trust.
I'm one of those who liked your post. You have a good idea of what's going on in Nigeria. I do know that help for the black race will come from Nigeria or a part of it. It beats my imagination how many black Muslims seem to worship Arabs and denigrate their own kind. They even kill their fellow negroe just at the behest of a white Muslim. Its quite saddening. Just keep tab on Nigeria as your help will be needed there in the future and in turn help will get to other parts of subSaharan Africa. Its going to be a big battle but eventually the black race will return to her enviable position and will no longer be subject to other races.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Are Arabs Enslaving Africa All Over Again! State Of Emergency!!!! by chris4gold(m): 9:20am On Oct 10, 2015
seriously, i have been going all about with these thought all this while, not knowing that somebody somewhere share the same view.
Hands cross until liberation come, but don't know the exact words that would actually change their mind, seems they had been brain washed.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Are Arabs Enslaving Africa All Over Again! State Of Emergency!!!! by theDEVILisHERE: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2015
Any african who follows Islam is already an arab slave
Re: 2015 Are Arabs Enslaving Africa All Over Again! State Of Emergency!!!! by gbantu23: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2015
@chrisgold

it's like the perfect spell I tell you, and so many AFRICAN we are affected. So many so called black people would betray AFRICA for these ARABS who hate them. I mean Hausas are currently selling out to the fullest....but HAUSAS originate from niger they are mix blooded with the ERITREANS and ARABS in that country so this master and slave culture is nothing new for them. so are SOMALIANS and ERITREANS in east AFRICA. I mean this people are doing everything to propagate the Arabic agenda in Africa, even thought there is total demise for our race at the end of it.

Re: 2015 Are Arabs Enslaving Africa All Over Again! State Of Emergency!!!! by gbantu23: 11:36am On Oct 10, 2015
I MEAN I WOUNT LIE IM A MUSLIM ASWELL, I PRAY FIVE TIMES A DAY AND HAVE READ THE ENTIRE QURAN, REFUSED TO READ THE HADITHS COZ THEY ARE MAN MADE. BUT I TELL YOU IF A WAR EVER BREAKS OUT BETWEEN ARABS AND BLACK FOR ANY REASON. ILL ALWAYS STAY ON THE SIDE OF THE AFRICANS, IM AN AFRICAN OF THE BANTU TRIBE FIRST AND FORE MOST.

THATS WHY SOMETIMES AM SOO HAPPY THAT NIGERIA IS COMING SOO FOREWORD IN TERMS OF AFRICAN AFFAIRS. I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE MUSIC AND THE CULTURE, BECAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE A CALL TO REMIND US BLACK PEOPLE OF SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL. LIKE A CALL HOME, IT IS SPIRITUALLY HEALING FOR US AFRICANS WHO WANT TO BE HEALED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luD9dhQoj3w

THE SONG NGANGA BY PHYNO SOUNDS LIKE EVERY TRADITIONAL DRUM BEAT IN MY COUNTRY I SAID TO MYSELF THE FIRST TIME I HEARD IT THIS CANT BE A COWINCIDENCE NIGERIA IS TOO FAR FROM MY COUNTRY FOR US TO HAVE SUCH STRIKING SIMILIRATIES IN MUSIC. ESPECIALLY OUR TRADITIONAL MUSIC WHICH IS SOO INTRICATE COMPLICATED AND PERSONAL TO US AS A PEOPLE.

SO I TOOK TO RESEARCH AND LEARNED ABOUT BANTU PEOPLE...THAT CAME OUT FROM NIGERIA AND POPULATED AFRICA.

WE ARE ALL LITERARY ONE TRIBE IF U R TO DISREGARD THE SUPERFICIAL WHITE MAN MADE BORDERS

SUDAN HAD TO FAIL AS A STATE...THE NORTHENERS ARE NOT OUR ETHNICITY.

ANYWAYS I JUST WANTED TO HEAR IF THERE IS ANY REAL WARM BLOODED AFRICANS WHO ARE CONCERNED FOR THESE WEIRD REPORTS OF SLAVERY AND SLAVE TRADE STILL BEING ALIVE & WELL IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

BECAUSE GOD KNOWS AFRICAN ELECTRICITY IS BY FAR MORE RELLIABLE THAN THE HYNAS WE CALL OUR LEADERS. THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT WHAT AFFECTS THEIR INDIVIDUAL FAMILIES.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Tribunal Affirms The Election Of All PDP Federal Reps / PHOTOS: Meet Samia Suluhu Hassan,tanzania's First Female Vice President / Anger Grows In Judiciary Against Buhari, Chief Judge Bars Remand Orders To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.