Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Click This Link To Register For Free And Thank Me Later - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Click This Link To Register For Free And Thank Me Later (898 Views)

Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence / Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) / How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Click This Link To Register For Free And Thank Me Later by greatdonmikell: 6:56am On Aug 01, 2014
A non partisan organization designed to promote good governance, individuals of impeccable character fostering the continuation of transformation by GEJ. This is not just another facebook page. Loads of benefits like Schilarships, job oppurtunities, grants etc awaits you as you join. Click http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=147328 to register. God Bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Start Exporting Cars Soon— Jonathan / Lagos Roads Blocked As President Arrives For PDP Rally / Rebranded And Transforming Under Governor, T. A. Orji’s Watchful Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.