Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

What Is The Market Value Of GEJ's Hand-written Letter? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Market Value Of GEJ's Hand-written Letter? (976 Views)

Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market / Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market / Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Market Value Of GEJ's Hand-written Letter? by vedd: 11:20am On Aug 01, 2014
A formerly homeless student who wrote a letter to president Obama in 2011 asking for advice is selling the president's hand-written reply to pay for tuition.

Jesse Grainger found himself homeless at the age of 13 after his adopted mother died.
Despite spending his high school years moving from home to home, he never lost his determination to get his education.
Grainger, who is already $10,000 in student loan debt, has decided to sell the prized letter to raise money for tuition.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Market Value Of GEJ's Hand-written Letter? by vedd: 11:24am On Aug 01, 2014
Grainger has gotten a GED and an associate degree, and he is currently working on his bachelor's degree, dreaming to one day get a master's degree in Social Work.

Source:
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/07/31/student-selling-hand-written-letter-president-barack-obama-pay-tuition

1 Like

Re: What Is The Market Value Of GEJ's Hand-written Letter? by vedd: 11:32am On Aug 01, 2014
Can uncle gej inspire the poor Nigerian youths in this manner? I doubt.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Market Value Of GEJ's Hand-written Letter? by Caseless: 11:52am On Aug 01, 2014
vedd: Can uncle gej inspire the poor Nigerian youths in this manner? I doubt.
i wonder who would buy a hand-written letter frm gej.
Re: What Is The Market Value Of GEJ's Hand-written Letter? by vedd: 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
caseless: i wonder who would buy a hand-written letter frm gej.
No one would!

A disposed tissue paper is worth more than a letter written by The Clueless One's ogogoro inspired hands. grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Market Value Of GEJ's Hand-written Letter? by Caseless: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
vedd:
No one would!

A disposed tissue paper is worth more than a letter written by The Clueless One's ogogoro inspired hands. grin
does gej even knw how to write? He seems to accept every nonsense written and sent to him by those he sees as genius like iweala without resistance or counter hand-written note to hide his defect.
I'm sure gej can read, but he's unlettered.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Market Value Of GEJ's Hand-written Letter? by vedd: 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
blooddykiller:

May sango blaster your father's head

Useless goat

Vulture
Thunder pieces your harlot mother
Nairaland resident lunatic.
You need to be bound with fetters to a mental assylum.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Market Value Of GEJ's Hand-written Letter? by blooddykiller: 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
vedd:
Nairaland resident lunatic.
You need to be bound with fetters to a mental assylum.

Yes i am but am more reasonable than your lunatic harlot of a mother that goes about fvcking dogs for fun.

May thunder kill her and your family.

Otu nne i

Bastard vulture
Re: What Is The Market Value Of GEJ's Hand-written Letter? by vedd: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
caseless: does gej even knw how to write? He seems to accept every nonsense written and sent to him by those he sees as genius like iweala without resistance or counter hand-written note to hide his defect.
I'm sure gej can read, but he's unlettered.
True said.
When he reads those speeches most times, he always has difficulty in concealing the fact that he's acting on orders... and he doesn't seem to grasp the contents of the scripts.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Market Value Of GEJ's Hand-written Letter? by vedd: 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
blooddykiller:

Yes i am but am more reasonable than your lunatic harlot of a mother that goes about fvcking dogs for fun.

May thunder kill her and your family.

Otu nne i

Bastard vulture
Demented Jonathanian Useful Morön, would you ever want to buy a hand-written letter from the clueless leader of your herd?

Try use your dead brain to figure that out.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Market Value Of GEJ's Hand-written Letter? by EdCure: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
Obama is a source of inspiration. So sad the guy has to sell that letter too soon.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Market Value Of GEJ's Hand-written Letter? by vedd: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
blooddykiller:

And your mother wont stop fvcking a dog.

Bastard vulture
You dingbat, why don't you answer the question if your dead brain is ever capable of thinking?

You need to be sterilised so you don't breed other stüpid monsters like you.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Market Value Of GEJ's Hand-written Letter? by vedd: 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
blooddykiller:

Afo sagbuo nne i

Thunder pieces your family
You are a well known product of sexüal violence (rapè) and you have been abused, neglected and abandoned right from infancy.

YOU HAVE NO FAMILY!

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Market Value Of GEJ's Hand-written Letter? by vedd: 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
Pdp e-warriors, how much will you put on this letter if it was written by Oga Jona?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Market Value Of GEJ's Hand-written Letter? by tit(f): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
na garri?
who get time for that kain thing?
Re: What Is The Market Value Of GEJ's Hand-written Letter? by vedd: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
tit: na garri?
Such object is supposed to be a prized source of inspiration nau. Sebi him dey compare himself wit Obama on tv? grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Market Value Of GEJ's Hand-written Letter? by EdCure: 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
tit: na garri?
Dont tell me u support the retardeen because of the garri money you're paid.
too much garri may impair your vision too soon.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Market Value Of GEJ's Hand-written Letter? by vedd: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
Why una abandon una leader like dis nau, Abi d letter contain ebola?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Market Value Of GEJ's Hand-written Letter? by cronsberg: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
It will be worth 50 naira, just like a regular toilet paper
Re: What Is The Market Value Of GEJ's Hand-written Letter? by vedd: 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
cronsberg: It will be worth 50 naira, just like a regular toilet paper
You are being too liberal. A regular toilet paper is worth far more than that.

I won't pay a dime for it. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sacked Ebonyi Speakerreinstated / The "Lol" Acronym In Nigerian Politics. / BREAKING: Panic In Abuja Over Suspected Bomb-laden Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.