Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. - Foreign Affairs (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. (33166 Views)

ANTI-GAY LAW: We’ll Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Law – United States / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal / Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by 50calibre(m): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
SomeoneBorrowed:

First of all, not every gay guy engages in anal sex, while a couple of straight men actually do!
Also, are you aware that the male center of gravity is located inside the anus? No? Well, now you know.

It's not just about the sexu*al activity, its the abnormality behind two men having intimate affection towards each other.

I've asked you to walk me through the biology /psychology involved but obviously, you can't because no one can, it's unexplainable. Believe it or not, homosexuality remains a mystery to science apart from a few quacks who publish junk science supporting homosexual behaviours.

I've had countless debates with lots of pro-gays on NL, you guys all sound the same. There was this girl called shollypopz, she kept on using science as a backing for homosexuality, till I took the time to search out real scientific publications describing homosexual behaviours as abnormal.

As for straight men engaging in an*l sex, I don't care what you do as long as it's with a woman. When men begin to engage in perversion, it create a very toxic environment for everyone especially growing kids.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
oldenglish: Yes it existed and we did not force it to the west, why then are they forcing gay marriage and all to us. Very soon they will legalize incest and pedophilia and force them to us too. People like you and others will still support it.

Nobody is forcing gay marriage(which I think must be opened for debate) or gay rights (freedom to associate, be treated as other humans in the society, entitle to citizenship, allow to lead their lives,etc) on you. They say to legalized those rights so that those doing it behind closet can come out openly without having any stigma or fear of attacks. The law is meant for gays and it is not going to affect non-gay people. More or less like freedom to worship, which, doesn't mean you must be forced to be Muslim before your are entitled to it. You need to understand what this is all about than pointing to the wrong thing to interpret your understanding. Do you think the west is silly or primitive? Most developed nations have passed through such situation Nigeria is going through now.

If you agree gays shouldn't be given their rights then you also agree slavery is completely right.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

You are not into all4naija?

You are lying you don't want him to bastardise your arsse? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your deviancy is not a "right". That is why we need to keep it illegal. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Stop spewing out sh*ts like a rabid dog. You are a disease,man!
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija:
Nobody is forcing gay marriage(which I think much be open for debate) or gay rights (freedom to associate, be treated as other humans in the society, entitle to citizenship, allowed to lead their lives,etc) on you. They say to legalized those rights so that those doing it behind closet can come out openly without having any stigma or fear of attacks. The law is meant for gays and it is not going to affect non-gay people. More or less like freedom to worship, which, doesn't mean you must be forced to be Muslim before your are entitled to it. You need to understand what this is all about than pointing to the wrong thing to interpret your understanding. Do you think the west is silly or primitive? Most developed nations have passed through such situation Nigeria is going through now.

If you agree gays shouldn't be given their rights then you also agree slavery is completely right.

But the West can now ban freedom to associate and allowance to live their lives of Muslims who want to practice polygamy?

How does their right to marry multiple partners affect others, person?

How does the choice of someone walking naked in their front yard affect others?

How does a brother and sister shagging each other affect others?

all4naija: Stop spewing out sh*ts like a rabid dog. You are a disease,man!

A deviant animal at high risk of diseases is calling others dog? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
dhammyg: NICE.WHEN WILL NIGERIANS\AFRICANS LEARN THAT WHAT TWO ADULTS CHOOSE TO DO IN THEIR BEDROOM IS NONE OF THEIR BIZ.
WE AS AS AFRICANS HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS FACING US E.G CORRUPTION.IF WE COULD PERSECUTE CORRUPT POLITICIANS THE SAME WAY WE PERSECUTE GAYS AFRICA WILL BE A BETTER PLACEwink

AND BY THE WAY DO U THINK IMPRISONING GAYS WILL MAKE THEM CHANGEOR DO U THINK LYNCHING THEM WILL MAKE THEM CHANGE

AND TO THOSE SAYING BEING GAY IS UNAFRICAN AND USING BIBLE\QURAN TO JUSTIFY THE CLAIM,PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT CHRISTAINITY AND ISLAM IS ALSO UNAFRICAN tongue
see them, lesbian
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by oldenglish: 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija:
Nobody is forcing gay marriage(which I think must be opened for debate) or gay rights (freedom to associate, be treated as other humans in the society, entitle to citizenship, allow to lead their lives,etc) on you. They say to legalized those rights so that those doing it behind closet can come out openly without having any stigma or fear of attacks. The law is meant for gays and it is not going to affect non-gay people. More or less like freedom to worship, which, doesn't mean you must be forced to be Muslim before your are entitled to it. You need to understand what this is all about than pointing to the wrong thing to interpret your understanding. Do you think the west is silly or primitive? Most developed nations have passed through such situation Nigeria is going through now.

Why is polygamous people not given their right in uk? Don't compare gay law with slavery, slavery is forced labour and the likes so don't compare at all. If you think the west is not forcing it on Africans why the threat of sanctions.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by akumada1: 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
Fear of external aids
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
oldenglish: Why is polygamous people not given their right in uk? Don't compare gay law with slavery, slavery is forced labour and the likes so don't compare at all. If you think the west is not forcing it on Africans why the threat of sanctions.

Don't mind the person!

He would soon compare homosexual rights to Palestinian rights. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by rocgirl: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Now,thats some good news!
Exactly how's the sexu.al orientation,lifestyle, or the right to sexu.al leanings of two consenting adults in love a topic to be debated on?
It's no suprise African leaders and parliament are 'renowned' priority misplacers, always occupy themselves with insignificant issues while there are even greater evils staring them in the face thereby leaving a whole lot more on their plates unattended to.
Africa and misplaced priorities since the 13th century..

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
rocgirl: Now,thats some good news!
Exactly how's the sexual orientation,lifestyle, or the right to sexual leanings of two consenting adults in love a topic to be debated on?
It's no suprise African leaders and parliament are 'renowned' priority misplacers, always occupy themselves with insignificant issues while there are even greater evils staring them in the face thereby leaving a whole lot more on their plates unattended to.
Africa and misplaced priorities since the 13th century..

But 2 consenting adults who want to marry can be stopped in Europe?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
So this Sagamite of a man is still alive!

Thought he's hate for gays have gotten the better of him.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
50calibre:

Lol grin that might be a bit of an exaggeration but it shows what lengths I'm willing to go to get homosexuals out of my life, family or not.

Bwahahahaha

I won't even wish a homoerotic son on my worst enemy. The pride of a father is to see son his go forth, and conquer women - not phaggots. grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by oldenglish: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
So two consenting brothers that are gays can be ramming each other since nobody will say they would produce offspring with disabilities.
Heterosexual father and gay son, heterosexual mother and lesbian daughter all are accepted since the combination cannot produce offspring with disabilities.

Hehehehehehehe
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: No, I am your father! I am trying to let you know you are behaving like a child who needs to be bridled through instructions he doesn't understand . cool

Byt.ch-ar.se phag - hopefully when phaggotry gains foot-hold in naij, and they make the lives of your loved ones bitter, you'll grow a brain then.

Put a lid on that shyte!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
hercules07:

Harper can be a cad (apologies to Sagamite), his stance on Israel and Hamas is bizarre. I actually ran away to the mideast for 4 months on a project last winter, got to look for more projects this winter.

I don't envy you. grin

My dream get-away during winter would've to be the Caribbean - especially the very small Islands, with few people.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
Happy for my Ugandan gay brothers and sisters.

More than anything, this should curb the mob actions against gay people.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by victorazy(m): 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes: Finger crossed grin

Fearless GEJ is ruling Africa
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by oldenglish: 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hehehehehehehe.

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
condralbede: SAY "NO" TO GAY....it will never Happen!!!

And what's your business if someone is gay?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

But the West can now ban freedom to associate and allowance to live their lives of Muslims who want to practice polygamy?

How does their right to marry multiple partners affect others, person?

How does the choice of someone walking naked in their front yard affect others?

How does a brother and sister shagging each other affect others?

A deviant animal at high risk of diseases is calling others dog? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol... You think you are funny but you aren't! You speak out of the abundance of your primitiveness. No law is banning the rights of Muslims in the west. Indeed, Muslims are the ones taking away the rights of non-Muslims in their countries. There are more mosques in some developed nation as you would find in some Islamic nations. But, the other way is the case in Islamic countries. You are fond of telling lies you can not support with evidences.

The basic reason why Islamists face problem in the west is due to their arrogant nature. A nature of spelling terror on the civilized world out of their utter hate for anything western. If you agree not to resist terror then you are going to face the laws of those developed countries because they follow the rule of law.

There are polygamous Christian families in the west, even in the almighty United States of America(Mormo is a good example). The law to my understanding allows polygamous people into the country based on their status,you are not going to be allowed to married more than one wife within the country. But, if you are already married to more wives outside of USA and come to USA as a Muslim(for example) you are free to have your women. You keep talking about polygamy as if you can take good care of a single woman. It is out of greed and unsatisfactory nature of the typical polygamous person this polygamous thing is practice in modern time. You have no argument there.

Walking naked in their backyard when being in a watchful eyes of the public has a penalty. They can be seen by children or other adult and it's unlawful. Do it in the comfort of your room and stop behaving like animal in the civilized society and you would not have problem with your insanity. I used to think Africans see the west as not covering up enough. Why would you now say nudity is the right thing to do? Then try to wrap up your girlfriend like the Burqa women in Afghanistan. Just trying to give you a little idea. Your nature proves you hate to follow the law.

A brother and a sister having an affair to the parents disagreement is very disturbing. No parents agrees to it and just the way your father wouldn't allow you take your mother. Understand this is a problem when brought to the public by the family and there are constitutional laws for that. You aren't smart as to think beyond a brother and sister but it involves other close family member too related to have such affair, most especially, without any consent. That is what i n c e s t is about, dumb!

You keep asking questions like a child. Learn to ask questions in the right way. Also try to read up because you are very ignorant of so many things about the modern society!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by yerimastyle(m): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
just passing

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Byt.ch-ar.se phag - hopefully when phaggotry gains foot-hold in naij, and they make the lives of your loved ones bitter, you'll grow a brain then.

Put a lid on that shyte!
NONSENSE! What next thing do you have to say?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
. smiley

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by terefe(m): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
That kleptomania occurs naturally does nt make it a normal behaviour, being a nymphomaniac is also not normal and other impulse control disorders..I don't think homosexuality is also not normal even tho dey say 'its natural'.... Seek helpp!!! 'A key is meant to open a padlock' not 'a key for a key' nor a padlck for a padlock'.. That's why we're morphologically different to attract..jus like its proven unlike poles attract..negative and positive produce power but +ve and +ve na so so spark spark..

Being 'naturally gay' is an abnormal condition that requires traetment not laws to encourage it.

Governmet giving jail terms would nt solve it sef, dey shld pack and give dem help psychiatric, medical, spiritual ..anyhow but I guess deyre only trying to discourage it so as not to make it look normal to d upcoming generations ..as they say a 'a goat that moves around with a dog shall chop shit too'(altho I haven't seen..lol)
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija:
Lol... You think you are funny but you aren't! You speak out of the abundance of your primitiveness. No law is banning the rights of Muslims in the west. Indeed, Muslims are the ones taking away the rights of non-Muslims in their countries. There are more mosques in some developed nation as you would find in some Islamic nations. But, the other way is the case in Islamic countries. You are fond of telling lies you can not support with evidences.

The basic reason why Islamists face problem in the west is due to their arrogant nature. A nature of spelling terror on the civilized world out of their utter hate for anything western. If you agree not to resist terror then you are going to face the laws of those developed countries because they follow the rule of law.

There are polygamous Christian families in the west, even in the almighty United States of America(Mormo is a good example). The law to my understanding allows polygamous people into the country based on their status,you are not going to be allowed to married more than one wife within the country. But, if you are already married to more wives outside of USA and come to USA as a Muslim(for example) you are free to have your women. You keep talking about polygamy as if you can take good care of a single woman. It is out of greed and unsatisfactory nature of the typical polygamous person this polygamous thing is practice in modern time. You have no argument there.

Walking naked in their backyard when being in a watchful eyes of the public has a penalty. They can be seen by children or other adult and it's unlawful. Do it in the comfort of your room and stop behaving like animal in the civilized society and you would not have problem with your insanity. I used to think Africans see the west as not covering up enough. Why would you now say nudity is the right thing to do? Then try to wrap up your girlfriend like the Burqa women in Afghanistan. Just trying to give you a little idea. You nature proves you hate to follow the law.

A brother and a sister having an affair to the parents disagreement is very disturbing. No parents agrees to it and just the way your father wouldn't allow you take you mother. Understand this is a problem when brought to the public by the family and there are constitutional laws for that. You aren't smart as to think beyond a brother and sister but it involves other close family member too related to have such affair, most especially, without any consent. That is what i n c e s t is about, dumb!

You keep asking questions like a child. Learn to ask questions in the right way. Also try to read up because you are very ignorant of so many things about the modern society!

You are dumb beyond belief!

Maybe engineerd has passed a virus up your arsse that has progressed to your brain.

So you are telling us that Muslims can go to a registry and exercise their human rights (as stated in the UN Declaration of Human Rights) to choose who they want to marry after their first marriage?

Your moronic bastardised arsse is saying the US does not ban polygamous marriages, person?

hercules07, can you see what I was telling you about this guy being a raving deviant?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by rocgirl: 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

But 2 consenting adults who want to marry can be stopped in Europe?

Sagamite...dear sagamite!
Are you planning on marrying a second wife,huh??
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Put a lid on that shyte!

It would never happen in his lifetime except in dreams! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
oldenglish: Why is polygamous people not given their right in uk? Don't compare gay law with slavery, slavery is forced labour and the likes so don't compare at all. If you think the west is not forcing it on Africans why the threat of sanctions.
Polygamy is against their laws. Polygamous family are allowed in Europe based on status and have their rights as a family or people. Nigeria has a constitution based on democracy.

The attacks on gays for being who they are are also forced on them based on their differences. Indeed, it is even worse than slavery in most cases. Slaves are allowed to walk freely in the society most time but have to serve their masters against their wills or not allowed into certain places or attack like the gays. Yet gays can easily be attacked in the society, most especially, in Africa than slaves.

They are fighting(not forcing it) for the rights of those gay people who exist in our society because they are being treated live slaves(which you are against in your comment yet trying to differentiate from gay). If not, we wouldn't be hearing about that from them. It is because our society treat them like slaves for who they are.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
rocgirl:

Sagamite...dear sagamite!
Are you planning on marrying a second wife,huh??

Does that answer my question relating to your funky platitude?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by 50calibre(m): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Bwahahahaha

I won't even wish a homoerotic son on my worst enemy. The pride of a father is to see son his go forth, and conquer women - not phaggots. grin

Hahahahahahaha you're so right!
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

You are dumb beyond belief!

Maybe engineerd has passed a virus up your arsse that has progressed to your brain.

So you are telling us that Muslims can go to a registry and exercise their human rights (as stated in the UN Declaration of Human Rights) to choose who they want to marry after their first marriage?

Your moronic bastardised arsse is saying the US does not ban polygamous marriages, person?

hercules07, can you see what I was telling you about this guy being a raving deviant?
Go and educated yourself, you dumb! You behave like our ancestors in their primitiveness. I can see the reason why you cannot reason and device a means to move humanity forward with your shallow brain.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
terefe: That kleptomania occurs naturally does nt make it a normal behaviour, being a nymphomaniac is also not normal and other impulse control disorders..I don't think homosexuality is also not normal even tho dey say 'its natural'.... Seek helpp!!! 'A key is meant to open a padlock' not 'a key for a key' nor a padlck for a padlock'.. That's why we're morphologically different to attract..jus like its proven unlike poles attract..negative and positive produce power but +ve and +ve na so so spark spark..

Being 'naturally gay' is an abnormal condition that requires traetment not laws to encourage it.

Governmet giving jail terms would nt solve it sef, dey shld pack and give dem help psychiatric, medical, spiritual ..anyhow but I guess deyre only trying to discourage it so as not to make it look normal to d upcoming generations ..as they say a 'a goat that moves around with a dog shall chop shit too'(altho I haven't seen..lol)

Thank you.

Even paedophiles can claim naturality. They did not choose to be one.

Hence they try to cure them in the West.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

General Seare Mekonnen Shot Dead In Ethiopia 'Coup Bid' Attacks / Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. / Putin Vows To Cut Gas Supply Tomorrow Unless Europe Pays In Roubles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.