Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. (33626 Views)

ANTI-GAY LAW: We’ll Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Law – United States / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal / Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
hercules07:

I do not think he is gay, I actually thought he was against LGBT. I think people's rights should not be limited due to religious beliefs.

HE IS an homosexual.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

What does your moronic arsse know about intellect and intellectuality?

Of course your homosexual, bastardised arsse would think a p ussy is fcked up.
Oh, f**k off, you i d i o t! You have a brain of a fish, always ready to pick the dangling bait on a spool. Let's not go there because you aren't even close to intellectual, you dumb f**k! You stark raving bonkers!
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by SomeoneBorrowed: 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
leonard509: .gays? GOD FORGIVE YOU GUYS. .U ARE WRONG .CAN YOU ACCEPT THAT FACT? .PLEASE DO! BRAINGWASHED gays

I am not wrong. I do not seek forgiveness. I have not been brainwashed. I have done nothing to be sorry for.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: Oh, f**k off, you i d i o t! You have a brain of a fish always ready to pick the dangling bait on a spool. Let's not go there because you aren't even close to intellectual, you dumb f**k! You stark raving bonkers!

Your moronic arsse with the rubbish, fucktardious logic you are displaying here is saying your GOD has a fish brain?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by cococandy(f): 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
why do straight men hate homosexuals more than straight women hate lesbians.
I've always wondered.
Even straight women don't hate homosexuals that much. While it seems like straight men don't mind lesbians. Heard some even like some girl on girl action.
Can a guy explain to me pls?
cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
hercules07:

I do not think he is gay, I actually thought he was against LGBT. I think people's rights should not be limited due to religious beliefs.
I am straight! The problem with most Nigerians is that they are too forward. I am not a hater and the right of gay must be granted to them!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by SomeoneBorrowed: 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
bollify: My friend stop decivin ursef... Nobody is born gay jes as nobody is born a thieve( or arm robber) jes as nobody is born a prostitute.... Its a practice dat is learnt here on earth.... Say no to homosexual.... It is evil... It is unafrican... It is disgusting and irritates me and oda sane nigerians... We dnt want it... Enuf is enuf

People are born gay.
It is indeed, African.
It is not evil.
It isn't disgusting, and please, don't watch if it irritates you.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by 1Book(m): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
lolaxavier:

Very dumb and shallow stand point...
Quite funny bro!!!...i guess u don't want me to give u an encyclopedia before i could make my stands!...if Only ur parents were Gay, I strongly doubt you quoting me.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: I am straight! The problem with most Nigerians is that they are too forward. I am not a hater and the right of gay must be granted to them!

Stop lying and denying what you are.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

Your moronic arsse with the rubbish, fucktardious logic you are displaying here is saying your GOD has a fish brain?
Write like the intellectual you claim to be, you dirty bottom! Indeed, you have no working neuron in your brain, you brain-dead. Go and f**k yourself, you nitwit!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

Stop lying and denying what you are.
I will now start to cry because you are trying to call me what I am not. You are really a child indeed! You need to be spanked in your dirty bottom to get senses, n i n c o m p o o p!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija:
Write like the intellectual you claim to be, you dirty bottom! Indeed, you have no working neuron in your brain, you brain-dead. Go and f**k yourself, you nitwit!

My arsse better be dirty to a homosexual person like you otherwise I would be singing some Yardie songs to you.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by hercules07: 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: I am straight! The problem with most Nigerians is that they are too forward. I am not a hater and the right of gay must be granted to them!

I agree with this, Sagamite is usually very reasonable and level headed, I think he is just grumpy today.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
Symphony007: there are limits. If you commit murder, you loose those rights. If you commit atrocities that affect the state or the well being of other citizens you loose those rights. Let the government prove how a consexual relationship among two adults of sound mind is a threat to the state or other citizens.

Faggotism is a threat to PROCREATION!!!!! grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
That's what's up. Way to go Uganda!
Now, onto the more important things...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

My arsse better be dirty to a homosexual person like you otherwise I would be singing some Yardie songs to you.
You have nothing meaningful to say here than repeating the same cretinous person ghetto's jargon! Those are ghetto's words. That statement proves you aren't intellectually sound as you claim. You dirty hoodlum!

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by leonard509(m): 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
SomeoneBorrowed:

I am not wrong. I do not seek forgiveness. I have not been brainwashed. I have done nothing to be sorry for.
.you see? Thats what m talking about., brainwashed to the extent that you no longer knw what's right or wrong.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
hercules07:

I agree with this, Sagamite is usually very reasonable and level headed, I think he is just grumpy today.

He is an homosexual.

Very rarely would you have someone straight that would be the first to jump on any homosexual thread everytime and then argue passionately illogically with the willingness to say anything to justify homosexuality.

This person is pained by being seen as a deviant to the point you should not be surprised he would even argue that the arsse is a more natural body function for penetrative sex.

HE IS an homosexual. You can deduce it from his passionate moronic arguments. He would NEVER accept any logic that condemns him.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a recycling machine indeed. It is time to have you put in the Lagos state waste management compound.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: You have nothing meaningful to say here than repeating the same cretinous person ghetto's jargon! Those are ghetto's words. That statement proves you aren't intellectually sound as you claim. You dirty hoodlum!

You are a dumb deviant!
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by adamskutty(m): 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: You are a recycling machine indeed. It is time to have you put in the Lagos state waste management compound.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

He is an homosexual.

Very rarely would you have someone straight that would be the first to jump on any homosexual thread everytime and then argue passionately illogically with the willingness to say anything to justify homosexuality.

This person is pained by being seen as a deviant to the point you should not be surprised he would even argue that the arsse is a more natural body function for penetrative sex.

HE IS an homosexual. You can deduce it from his passionate moronic arguments.
Oh, yeah! How did you know that if you aren't 'jumping' into the same threads? What a senseless person you are! Get your brain working, primitive man!
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: Oh, yeah! How did you know that if you aren't 'jumping' into the same threads? What a senseless person you are! Get your brain working, primitive man!

Now how does this make sense in your dumb world? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

He is an homosexual.

HE IS an homosexual. You can deduce it from his passionate moronic arguments. He would NEVER accept any logic that condemns him.

Bish STFU...you sound like a closet gay yourself.....whats your problem if he is homosexual? Are you jealous cause he is not ramming your tight ar*se? IDI*OT!!!!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a dumb deviant!
I feel sorry for you. Little buggy lad can seem to get it right! lipsrsealed angry
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by FILUX(m): 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
This people simply want to atract the end of humanity just as they did during the time of sodom and gomorrah in genesis . While the bible also make it clear in romans 1:25-27. May God have mercy on them.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
engineerd:
Bish STFU...you sound like a closet gay yourself.....whats your problem if he is homosexual? Are you jealous cause he is not ramming your tight arse? IDI*OT!!!!

Maybe your arsse is suited for his feelings.

all4naija: I feel sorry for you. Little buggy lad can seem to get it right! lipsrsealed angry

Shut up, poof!
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

Now how does this make sense in your dumb world? grin grin grin grin grin
We need to get you to the waste management compound where you belong. At least, you can be useful to Nigeria there.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by SomeoneBorrowed: 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
leonard509: .you see? Thats what m talking about., brainwashed to the extent that you no longer knw what's right or wrong.

Or maybe you're just plain retarded. Just, maybe.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: We need to get you to the waste management compound where you belong. At least, you can be useful to Nigeria there.

And in Nigeria, you will be in jail.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

Maybe your arsse is suited for his feelings.

Shut up, poof!
What a lame punch! *My middle finger!* Smelling ghetto gangster! You need to up your game because you've got no swag and you can represent as a young person.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by seankafor(m): 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
Rufex07:

Are you kidding me! This is a law that had been passed in Nigeria and majority of Nigerians supported whole heartily and you are telling me you know just one. Must we accept what the western people throw at us at all times? Where is your self esteem? Do you obey all what your parents order you to do? How I wished they could impose sanctions on us. Perhaps that will make our leaders sit up and stop being their butt-lick. Mind you, where your right stops that's where other people's own begin.
ok u won case closed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

US Drones To Bomb Northern Nigeria / Cameroonian Government Official Commissions An ATM (Photos) / Four EU Countries Make Gas Payments In Russia's Rubbles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.