Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti (1810 Views)

Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe / Wife And 3 Children Of Yoruba Pastor Butchered By Boko Haram Still Missing / Wife And 3 Children Of Yoruba Pastor Butchered By Boko Haram Still Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti by 0rlando0woh: 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
A 40-year-old pastor, Taiwo Afolabi and his gang were arrested by the Ekiti state Police command at Igbaraodo- Ogotun road in Ekiti. Afolabi who hails from Ikere Ekiti in Ekiti State and his gang operates a car snatching syndicate in Ado Ekiti. Upon their arrest, several vehicles were recovered from them which includes a green Toyota Camry marked, ET 241 AAA; a brown Toyota Camry with registration number KSF 634 AX; a Nissan Cabster with number plate, EK 973 XH, and another Nissan
Cabster, marked FST 621 XM. Confirming their arrest, the Ekiti police public relations officer, Mr. Victor Babayemi, disclosed that the group leaders, Wasiu Sola and Abdukareem Ganiyu, who resides in Ibadan were involved in the actual robbery and car snatching, while Afolabi
sells the stolen cars. On interrogation Afolabi revealed that he was not aware that the cars brought to him were stolen. He said, “I never asked them since they have been bringing cars to me to sell, whether the cars were stolen goods or not. But the last one they brought that I could not sell on time, put me in this trouble because the engine was faulty and we could not dispose of it as quickly as possible.” In another development, a 17-year old boy, Raji Babatunde, around 3.30am on Thursday, July 31, 2014 was arrested during a robbery operation at Okesa Area of Ado-Ekiti. According to reports, Babatunde and his gang robbed a house at Okesa Area of Ado Ekiti while inflicting severe machete cuts on occupants of the house.
www.thetrentonline.com/ekiti-police-arrest-pastor-others-robbery/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=ekiti-police-arrest-pastor-others-robbery

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti by coolzeal(m): 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
The headline is tribalise so, expect Nothing more than tribal bashing. It's high time we hold people responsible for their crime committed rather than holding the entire tribe for ransom.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti by meforyou1(m): 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
Yoruba and robbery. Yet they are first to point accusing fingers

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti by valicious1(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
cheesy grin grin grin you dis controversial OP
Re: Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti by ak47mann(m): 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
SMH cool
Re: Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti by Descartes: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ethnic thread
Mtcheew

Re: Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti by Descartes: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
shocked sad
Re: Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti by blooddykiller: 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
I hate tribalism

Attack the person and not the tribe.

We are all Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti by Rich4god(m): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
na wa... Look at the title of d thread... Op, are you this childish....
Re: Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
he was not even involved in robbery , he was just selling cars and yet imam wasiu and alfa ganiiyu's names are not the one in the topic

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti by nerodenero: 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
I have made up my mind that after this submission,I will NEVER pass any comment on thread that involves ethnic bashing.

One way to end threads that has ethnic bashing is to disregard it by avoiding to pass any comment.

Join me to end this madness.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti by 0rlando0woh: 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
hopelink1: he was not even involved in robbery , he was just selling cars and yet imam wasiu and alfa ganiiyu's names are not the one in the topic
All Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti by Tyche(m): 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
FP
Re: Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
0rlando0woh:
All Yorubas.
how about baby factory in your land? how about terrorist group called Niger delta youths , how about prostitution? a land where daughters rape their fathers (sorry)
Re: Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti by Energito11: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
Yrroooba people.
Re: Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti by xynerise: 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
Tribalism is really eating Nigeria up
Re: Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti by AkinEgba: 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
When it comes to criminal gangs, Yoruba Muslims and Christians are paddy paddy.

I wish the North can learn from them wink wink
Re: Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti by Dawdy(m): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
You people cannot be for real! I'm a yoruba and I love my tribe so much. All the same, truth must be told, irrespective of favour. the man captured here is yoruba pastor as headline states. what is wrong with that? If He were to be A muslim cleric, You guys will jump to the conclusion that All muslim are terrorists, despite the fact that there are million Muslims in nigeria who dont think evil against non muslims. let us (yoruba) people also feel the pain, so that we can come to our senses, and stop judging majority based on what minority do.

Eyin na lesope bi a ba sowipe igun palori, ti a so fun akala pe o yo gbegbe, o ye ka le so fun ogongo pe orun re se gongo.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti by twosquare(m): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sometimes i wonder....this Op&his likes that are drunk with the poison called bigotry do go to either church/mosque on service days.
Either they profess christianity or islam, they will pray &i wonder who they think is listening to their prayers. Forgetting that God is watching every action of ours. SMH...some are already a step away from hell without knowing it... just remain for them to remove their clothes and jump inside like a swimming pool.
Re: Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti by Wily2wily: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Yorubas,
Re: Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti by twosquare(m): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
Dawdy: You people cannot be for real! I'm a yoruba and I love my tribe so much. All the same, truth must be told, irrespective of favour. the man captured here is yoruba pastor as headline states. what is wrong with that? If He were to be A muslim cleric, You guys will jump to the conclusion that All muslim are terrorists, despite the fact that there are million Muslims in nigeria who dont think evil against non muslims. let us (yoruba) people also feel the pain, so that we can come to our senses, and stop judging majority based on what minority do.

Eyin na lesope bi a ba sowipe igun palori, ti a so fun akala pe o yo gbegbe, o ye ka le fun ogongo pe orun re se gongo.
check previous posts made by the OP,you'll understand what folks on this thread are saying.
Re: Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti by KOBOJO: 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hmmmm.......yolobass pastor again
Re: Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti by gratiaeo(m): 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
hopelink1: how about baby factory in your land? how about terrorist group called Niger delta youths , how about prostitution? a land where daughters rape their fathers (sorry)

Like Obasanjo family

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti by eaglechild: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
gratiaeo:

Like Obasanjo family
Ouch!
Re: Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
blooddykiller: I hate tribalism

Attack the person and not the tribe.

We are all Nigerians
Y wont u HATE TRIBALISM now.....BKOS it has involved the YORUBA TRIBE....
IF it were IGBOS ...all roads will lead to SAMBISA.
FOR ur INFORMATION , YORUBAS still remain the ADAM..and ZENITH of tribalism in Nigeria....
To them every other tribe stinks, yet they are the DIRTIEST.
........ask OLABISI if u dont know....

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti by 9jahubcom(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
KOBOJO: Hmmmm.......yolobass pastor again
stop am
Re: Yoruba Pastor And His Gang Of Robbers Arrested In Ekiti by topsyking: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
and you call yourself orlandoowoh.. tomorrow i will open a new account and i will call myself Osita Osadebe so i can bash my dear tribe ibo

(1) (Reply)

See The New Map Of Nigeria And The New States Added To Nigeria... / 16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 / Does Buhari Enjoy these Privilages as a former Head of State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.