Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,080 members, 7,953,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria (2671 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Shiites Attempted Assassination Of Buratai, The Chief-Of-Army-Staff In Zaria / Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by pinkguy(m): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Pls stay away from any public place after today jama prayer and our military men need to arm themself because the will surely need it & be warn!!!
Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by Jasminelilian(f): 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
Op who gave you this information

2 Likes

Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by ModoetForma(m): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Abeg stop spreading all this unnecessary rumours o. I'm going to Zaria on sunday from lagos so pls just stop the rumours abeg.
Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
Why are you saying this OP?

1 Like

Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by pinkguy(m): 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
ModoetForma: Abeg stop spreading all this unnecessary rumours o. I'm going to Zaria on sunday from lagos so pls just stop the rumours abeg.
pls start coming now he-goat
Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by EasternLeopard: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Today na friday

Abeg stay indoor b4 allahu arkbars start rioting.

Friday can be nasty and bloody.
Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by ModoetForma(m): 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
pinkguy: pls start coming now he-goat

It just shows how stupid you are and how extremely ineligible you are to be even called humanoid. You posted rubbish and everyone is against it. Of all words you learnt from your sorry educational background, the best you remember is ''he-goat". Your mother must have forgotten to teach you manners o and check yourself, sit down and think of where your problem lies before your life becomes more miserable. Until then, continue to feel sorry for yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by lekkie073(m): 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
Jasminelilian: Op who gave you this information
common sense....

1 Like

Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by iluvweed(m): 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
ModoetForma:

It just shows how stupid you are and how extremely ineligible you are to be even called humanoid. You posted rubbish and everyone is against it. Of all words you learnt from your sorry educational background, the best you remember is ''he-goat". Your mother must have forgotten to teach you manners o and check yourself, sit down and think of where your problem lies before your life becomes more miserable. Until then, continue to feel sorry for yourself.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by Energito11: 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
Is non of my business.
Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by ojimbo(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
and what do u want to do with the source?
Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by CharlesPhc: 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
pinkguy: Pls stay away from any public place after today jama prayer and our military men need to arm themself because the will surely need it & be warn!!!

Shows they all plan their madness within the four walls of their mosque. How on earth would someone whom had just supposedly prayed to his god start killing innocent people at will and even boast about it...!!!

3 Likes

Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by Chanchit: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
Thats why some people deserve to die, you should @least wait till d end of the day before coming back to insult the OP. I dnt take warnings like this lightly. You no knw maybe the OP papa na Bokoharam..

8 Likes

Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by pinkguy(m): 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
ModoetForma:

woow my friend from ur write up i can see the manner u learn from ur good mother, hmm she most have a good heart for to take her time to teach u good manners ,pls dont tell me she didn't teach u, maybe its because u are *PLC* sorry i mean product of a licking condom ,have nice day my friend .
Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by pinkguy(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
Chanchit: Thats why some people deserve to die, I dnt take warnings like this lightly. You no knw maybe the OP papa na Bokoharam..
my brother u done take igbo again abi ,u forget say na the same papa we get , pls do dey come house before u go mad

1 Like

Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by Idiataqueen(f): 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
Chanchit: Thats why some people deserve to die, I dnt take warnings like this lightly. You no knw maybe the OP papa na Bokoharam..
no maybe allah reveal it to Muhammad and Muhammad now reveal it to him

1 Like

Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by Chanchit: 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
pinkguy: my brother u done take igbo again abi ,u forget say na the same papa we get , pls do dey come house before u go mad

Abeg go check ur brother for where una dey smoke, I'm not ur brother, I knw u made a mistake, so no offence taken.
Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by ModoetForma(m): 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
pinkguy: woow my friend from ur write up i can see the manner u learn from ur good mother, hmm she most have a good heart for to take her time to teach u good manners ,pls dont tell me she didn't teach u, maybe its because u are *PLC* sorry i mean product of a licking condom ,have nice day my friend .

This guy is insane and self stupidity teaches you to call your self pink guy, a name dedicated to kids like you from obnoxious parents. The pink guy you call yourself shows clearly you are the one from your so called "product of leaking condom". Let me take my time to correct your insidious misuse of words. I'm sure you meant ''leaking" and not "licking". Well its not new, your educational background is clearly poor like I earlier said. And don't tell me to have a nice day because your type don't have friends and never will you. Once again, check yourself and find out what's wrong with you boy pinky.

5 Likes

Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by ModoetForma(m): 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
Chanchit: Thats why some people deserve to die, you should @least wait till d end of the day before coming back to insult the OP. I dnt take warnings like this lightly. You no knw maybe the OP papa na Bokoharam..

Guy na true o, make I even pity the nonsense op small and take hin warning seriously. E be like sey na hin papa wan do the suicide bombing today and u know sey if papa don ready to die, hin go tell him pikin. E be like sey this nonsense op don know wetin go shele today o.

2 Likes

Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by yorex2011: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
See... It won't cost u guys anything to be cautious... Even if nothing happens.. Safety is very important..
Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by Wolison(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hmm........awusa pple and killings!!!!!
Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by Chanchit: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
ModoetForma:

Guy na true o, make I even pity the nonsense op small and take hin warning seriously. E be like sey na hin papa wan do the suicide bombing today and u know sey if papa don ready to die, hin go tell him pikin. E be like sey this nonsense op don know wetin go shele today o.

Na so o, so abeg jst keep off small..
Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by Mzdivacious(f): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
Idiataqueen: no maybe allah reveal it to Muhammad and Muhammad now reveal it to him
fool no na yahweh reveal to messiah reveal to u,ode....aw did dt feel?bad?tot as much dts aw it is wen u insult odas religions,evn if na hindu oponu jatijati,pls tnk b4 d wrath of God comes upon u,blasphemous extremist,xpectin ur worse reply ladden wt more insults bt silence is d best answer for a fool #nicelife

1 Like

Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by Mzdivacious(f): 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
there r only two kinds of people in d world GOOD n BAD,nothing else if u think muslims r terrorists,doz that enslaved n tortured our fathers,were they xtians or muslimsmake una dey deceive unaself...i blame d bastards destroyin name of islam.my name is halima n m not a terrorist...lets sha take pinkguy's warnin srzly,shuuu #my2cent

1 Like

Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by Idiataqueen(f): 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mzdivacious: fool no na yahweh reveal to messiah reveal to u,ode....aw did dt feel?bad?tot as much dts aw it is wen u insult odas religions,evn if na hindu oponu jatijati,pls tnk b4 d wrath of God comes up,on u,blasphemous extremist,xpectin ur worse reply ladden wt more insults bt silence is d best answer for a fool #nicelife
wat is she saying well i dont pick up fight with fool go and heal ur foolishness and come back again to quote me ode

2 Likes

Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by Fulaman198(m): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2014

Exactly! OP, do you know something the rest of us don't know?
Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by Mzdivacious(f): 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
Idiataqueen: wat is she saying well i dont pick up fight with fool go and heal ur foolishness and come back again to quote me ode
no1 go back to schl,its 'fools' no2 u profile pix says it all,lmao...HOEniranu SU,a mo iru yin,muslim haters,chai
Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by Idiataqueen(f): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mzdivacious: no1 go back to schl,its 'fools' no2 u profile pix says it all,lmao...HOEniranu SU,a mo iru yin,muslim haters,chai
i don't blame u dat hijab u are wearing av roasted ur brain Bingo
Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by Mzdivacious(f): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
Idiataqueen: i don't blame u dat hijab u are wearing av roasted ur brain Bingo
buhahahaha...did u check ma profile pix?guez not,i dont wear an hijab bitch!na d scarf u dey carry do holy holy,only my religion/church holy,na wetin block ur own brain be dat,jack!by d way,sista deepr lyf shall i teach u use n contexts of english?u rili need it,damn una SU too hate islam n oda churches,kilode!i went to a deepr lyf sch so i know!mtchewww smh
Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by maasoap(m): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
ModoetForma:

This guy is insane and self stupidity teaches you to call your self pink guy, a name dedicated to kids like you from obnoxious parents. The pink guy you call yourself shows clearly you are the one from your so called "product of leaking condom". Let me take my time to correct your insidious misuse of words. I'm sure you meant ''leaking" and not "licking". Well its not new, your educational background is clearly poor like I earlier said. And don't tell me to have a nice day because your type don't have friends and never will you. Once again, check yourself and find out what's wrong with you boy pinky.
See second "finishing" from this guy, @op is getting more than he bargained for.

2 Likes

Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by Idiataqueen(f): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mzdivacious: buhahahaha...did u check ma profile pix?guez not,i dont wear an hijab bitch!na d scarf u dey carry do holy holy,only my religion/church holy,na wetin block ur own brain be dat,jack!by d way,sista deepr lyf shall i teach u use n contexts of english?u rili need it,damn una SU too hate islam n oda churches,kilode!i went to a deepr lyf sch so i know!mtchewww smh
hahaha i rebuked satan stay away from me or else u will go back to ur place of abode (hell )mz diva cious or wat ur name is u av been warn o hahahahahaha
Re: Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria by Mzdivacious(f): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
Idiataqueen: hahaha i rebuked satan stay away from me or else u will go back to ur place of abode (hell )mz diva cious or wat ur name is u av been warn o hahahahahaha
back to the sender insha allah,my abode is paradise,speak fr urself ....moral of the story:never insult oda z religions!#ugotserved bye

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara State Election Results / PDP Crisis: President Gej’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Members / Wanted:Yinka Odumakin, Publicity Secretary, Afenifere & Buhari Former Spokes man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.