Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

GUY CODE: The Pilot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUY CODE: The Pilot (567 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) / The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) / GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GUY CODE: The Pilot by chinkorieyahoo: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
Women have drama, no doubt, but hey, guys are a little twisted too? It’s crazy because we guys love to hide behind that fine sewed suit, blinged up watch, polished shoes and probably dark shades; just to “man up” or “be the man” like the popular phrase goes. But beneath all that, it’s a whole different ball-game.

Yes there are different “Kinds” of men but I think the ladies are right when they say “men are the same”. Now, hold-on. Before you crucify me, just listen to my reasons. Aside from the fact that we all make the same ugly face when we want to “CUM”: we all have one thing that unite us “Drama”. Trust me, we deal with a whole range of drama(s). It could be hustle drama, boss drama, financial drama, temperamental drama, relationship drama and even marital drama: and trust me, the last two are really a mouthful – it makes us visit the clubs, joints, amongst others: all in the name of “Boys Night Out”.

Let me tell you a secret. The phrase “Boys Night Out” or “Ladies Night Out”? it’s nothing…just bullshit!. It’s simply the perfect excuse for us to relax and just breath – like taking a chill pill and ranting to our fellows on how incredible our drama is; and how our pressure pipe is about to explode. So, if your partner tells you he is going for a “Boys Night Out” tomorrow; my dear, turn to Jesus.

See more at: http://happenings9ja.com/happenings/posts/opinion-features/opinion/GUY-CODE-The-Pilot#sthash.fFWVL9qc.dpuf

Re: GUY CODE: The Pilot by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
So, what are you saying? Make you point clear.
Re: GUY CODE: The Pilot by Negro1: 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
And your point is?

(1) (Reply)

10 Things To Improve Your Relationship. / Opinion- Ugly/not Your Type Girls Treat Handsome Guys Better. / I Wish He Was More Romantic! Tips To Make It Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.