Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends (2727 Views)

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / Revealed: Tribe Where Women Have Multiple Sex Partners- Nigerian Pilot Newspaper / The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by chinkorieyahoo: 11:06am On Aug 22, 2014
Do you know that it is better to be involved with more than one partner? Yea, think about it guys. It is safer, it helps narrow your end choice, plus it is much more fun and exciting too. Okay, remember the business idea of having a plan A, B, C,….., even “Z” if possible ? Exactly. I know most of you will say, not in this case; you prefer to be faithful, trust-worthy, supportive, blablablah… but we all know where that leave us most times right? The heart break story, which is what most of us have suffered.

Now, think of it this way, if you had had a plan “B”; when the girl said she was no longer interested - you could have just dusted off your shoulders, picked up your phone and called “Labake” (lol…I’m just kidding, maybe not that name but you get what I mean). Moreover, what better way to get over somebody than to get on another?

Look guys, if we were in the 90s, we will probably be worrying about STDs and all that; but BRO, this is the 21st century – we now have a life safer called a “Condom” (protector of the Manhood): so you’ve got nothing to worry about.

Well, most of us want to get married at the end of the day right? Have kids, a lovely home, nice fast cars, peace of mind and a beautiful wife to top it all; but you ain’t gonna get none of that shit if you make the wrong choice dude. Yea, it’s that bad. A wrong wife is like hell on earth, trust me. So what I’m saying is this – just like watching TV; browse through different channels. Don’t fix yourself up and get stuck to one station all in the name of being patriotic. Go out, mingle, toast/woo as many chicks as you can (remember, na your money they talk); and sign them up as your girlfriends without either of them knowing or suspecting. If they do, you have no idea what kind of trouble you will be in. Have you heard the phrase “hell has no fury like a woman scorned?” the reality of that is what you’ll get. Well, that’s a topic for a later date.

See more at: http://happenings9ja.com/happenings/posts/opinion-features/opinion/GUY-CODE-Why-Every-Single-Guy-Should-Have-Multiple-Girlfriends#sthash.eYcluQJf.dpuf

Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by hotwax: 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nice piece
Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
This thread dey very important if you are still a bachelor.

There is no lady i make a move at I don't get her contact.

To convert her is another story for the gods.

Don't let a woman make you cry again.

This is 2014..

1 Like

Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by marieolae(f): 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
Pure bull shii

2 Likes

Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by babyBB: 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
pure nonsense, no wonder most of u guys end up marrying d wrong woman wen u finally decide to settle down. u pile up unpleasant experiences which will lead u to a deceptive marriage dat u can never get out of it. o even end up with HIV

2 Likes

Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by sexylogan(m): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
babyBB: pure nonsense, no wonder most of u guys end up marrying d wrong woman wen u finally decide to settle down. u pile up unpleasant experiences which will lead u to a deceptive marriage dat u can never get out of it. o even end up with HIV

Lol...
Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
babyBB: pure nonsense, no wonder most of u guys end up marrying d wrong woman wen u finally decide to settle down. u pile up unpleasant experiences which will lead u to a deceptive marriage dat u can never get out of it. o even end up with HIV

Why are u being so emotional? Its d same principle applicable to ladies na. Okay, how many ladies end up marrying dia boyfriend whom day "love" so much? An average beautiful chic gets at least 6 suitors, out of which she must hav slept with like 3 of dem, and she mite end up marrying d 7th one.

So madam, no be d same tin in disguise? How many married woman can swear dat day hav only slept with dia 3 boyfriends in d past?

Relax madam, na d same tin jor.

2 Likes

Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by jmoore(m): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
Not for me, I will not turn my manhood into a public utility.

5 Likes

Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by Lagusta(m): 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
I dont have girlfriends.... I have fxck mates....
Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by OohMpa: 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
Have you heard the phrase “hell has no fury like a woman scorned?”

Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
The worst advice so far on Nairaland !!

''Remember na my money dey talk'' is the most bullcrap to be posted on Nairaland .... Mumu dey spend money ontop women cuz u wan sample ?

The fact that you sample all women doesn't mean you gonna make the right choice in the longrun and the fact that you sample non but your girl doesn't mean you will make the wrong choice ...

It is only an insane and senseless man that would make women-chasing a career @ the end you would discover the fun has no benefit but foolishness !!!

That is why when you wanto recant your sexcapades experience to younger ones you will be like '' I remember when I was ''FOOLING'' around''

Later , you would be crying ''Had it been I had known , I would have not ....... ''

1 Like

Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
...Then i think i should open a thread titled 'Why guys should not come back to NL ranting n bad-mouthing about girls'...
Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by Lagusta(m): 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
temigracie: ...Then i think i should open a thread titled 'Why guys should not come back to NL ranting n bad-mouthing about girls'...

i would love to see that....
Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by ERCROSS(m): 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
temigracie: ...Then i think i should open a thread titled 'Why guys should not come back to NL ranting n bad-mouthing about girls'...
yeah..
U can go on ahead and open it..
and watch me close it in style..
incase u don't knw.. m d new NL super-mod..
so watch it lady..
grin grin grin
*covers face as he runs outta thread*
Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by Dbestmax(m): 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
marieolae: Pure bull shii
Marie must be here ...jst d reazn y I didn't want gals 2 come in2 ds thread....Ladies shooooooo...
Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by Dbestmax(m): 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
No gal shud comment on ds thread again...strictly Guys...as u c "GUY CODE"
Any Gal dat talks phimm here again stands a d chance of 9 months Ban...Mod bak me up on ds...Temi and Marie out
Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by Dbestmax(m): 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
ERCROSS:
yeah..
U can go on ahead and open it..
and watch me close it in style..
incase u don't knw.. m d new NL super-mod..
so watch it lady..
grin grin grin
*covers face as he runs outta thread*
Takes out hand and wozes him a slap
"Wia u dey run go
Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
okparaugo: This thread dey very important if you are still a bachelor.

There is no lady i make a move at I don't get her contact. hmmmm really lie lie

To convert her is another story for the gods.

Don't let a woman make you cry again.

This is 2014..
Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
@op wetin you dey teach our husband to be naa
Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
@op wetin you dey teach our husbands to be naa
Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by jsunex(m): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
I don't tink aving multiple gf will make u av the best partner, instead get one that u can build to fit u, its better to b specialized on a single girl to many, provided true luv exist.

3 Likes

Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by marieolae(f): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dbestmax:
Marie must be here ...jst d reazn y I didn't want gals 2 come in2 ds thread....Ladies shooooooo...
yes I must be
Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by Godmother(f): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
This OP is just a child, abeg! I can't believe what you wrote up there. Anyways I bet you are still a teenager with hot blood flowing in your veins. When you become a real, responsible man you will change ur tune
Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by Dbestmax(m): 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
marieolae: yes I must be
Naughty Gal
Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by marieolae(f): 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dbestmax:
Naughty Gal
lolz
Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by Jealouzzy(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
okay!!!
Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by Mutuwa(m): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
Life is too short to leave the comfort of YOUR life in the hands of ONE WOMAN.

1 Like

Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by MizzToluwalase(f): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
Iranu Vs Eleya
Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by Enegod(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
I was here!!
Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by Houseofglam7(f): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
jmoore: Not for me, I will not turn my manhood into a public utility.

A man has spoken.
Thumbs up.
Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by ideology(m): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
If you don't stand for something, you fall for anything.

Where do some folk get unless ideologies from??
Re: GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends by babyBB: 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
jmoore: Not for me, I will not turn my manhood into a public utility.

I respect u man

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. / 10 Things Women Develop When They Are Cheating / Girls Don't Joke With Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.