Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Frank Talk: Married Peeps, Use Your Wedding Rings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Frank Talk: Married Peeps, Use Your Wedding Rings (511 Views)

Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) / Frank Talk: Where Is Your Pride As A Woman? / Frank Talk :I Need Help,what Can I Do To Overcome Gay Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frank Talk: Married Peeps, Use Your Wedding Rings by wolexy4u(m): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
When Cute Married Guys don't wear their wedding rings,like always, that's the risk they take on being wanted by some kinda ladies who admire cute looking good guys, not knowing if they are married or not.
Now, to save ladies from this Infatuated desires for you, "Cute Married Guys", always put on your Wedding rings when you're out. It shows that you are a proud husband, a Mean Married man who won't give room for Nonsense. It also saves you from Messing up even though not in all cases *wink
For, the Ring is a Bond which connects you to your wife. shocked

Any lady who wants to flirt with you and sees that on you, would flee off from you, cos she'd know she's not on your league and you're TAKEN except she closes her eyes on it. Later on, after she has been used and dumped then the song will be "he used me and dumped me...........heartless man" #Ishakehead4u cos you chose to be used and dumped...c'est fini!!!
Look at the beautiful married ladies who puts on their rings, can they be approached cheaply by Men? No! They're respected and even Protected by it.
So Married Guys! Put that Ring On and end the Games of Adultery as a Married man you are.
It starts with you to put these Hungry Desperate Destroying Single snatching ladies in Check!
http://www.royalfatherng.com/2014/07/frank-talk-married-peeps-use-your.html

(1) (Reply)

Good Morning / Ladies, Can U Be Friends Wit 1 Or 2 Women Ur Husband Has Been Cheating On U Wit? / So There Are Females Who Think All Men Are Dirty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.