Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,719 members, 7,955,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

Ladies, Can U Be Friends Wit 1 Or 2 Women Ur Husband Has Been Cheating On U Wit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can U Be Friends Wit 1 Or 2 Women Ur Husband Has Been Cheating On U Wit? (520 Views)

2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / She Has Been Cheating On Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can U Be Friends Wit 1 Or 2 Women Ur Husband Has Been Cheating On U Wit? by Passion22(f): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
Watched a movie yesterday, "The Other Woman"... It was one film i enjoyed and would advise other women to try and watch... It has all the morals that we women need to deal with a cheater.. But before that, drop your own opinion... Guys can also drop theirs.. Let the show begin...
Re: Ladies, Can U Be Friends Wit 1 Or 2 Women Ur Husband Has Been Cheating On U Wit? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
Passion22: Watched a movie yesterday, "The Other Woman"... It was one film i enjoyed and would advise other women to try and watch... It has all the morals that we women need to deal with a cheater.. But before that, drop your own opinion... Guys can also drop theirs.. Let the show begin...
r u insane?! unless its a case of keep your friends close, enemies closer that in the end of the day u could serve the cold dish-revenge
Re: Ladies, Can U Be Friends Wit 1 Or 2 Women Ur Husband Has Been Cheating On U Wit? by AfricanApple(f): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
until then idk
Re: Ladies, Can U Be Friends Wit 1 Or 2 Women Ur Husband Has Been Cheating On U Wit? by lawrenceunaa: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
^^^ lol @ keep ya enemies closer cheesy

I can't stand being friends with my ladies ex let alone the one she is cheating on me with undecided

Unless na better trap I wan set for am grin

@ op the movie 'the other woman ' hw many parts de am hope e no get pass part6 lma cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can U Be Friends Wit 1 Or 2 Women Ur Husband Has Been Cheating On U Wit? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
lawrenceunaa: ^^^ lol @ keep ya enemies closer cheesy

I can't stand being friends with my ladies ex let alone the one she is cheating on me with undecided

@ op the movie 'the other woman ' hw many parts de am hope e no get pass part6 lma cheesy

i even don't understand such concept of him being friends with his ex
Re: Ladies, Can U Be Friends Wit 1 Or 2 Women Ur Husband Has Been Cheating On U Wit? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Passion22: Watched a movie yesterday, "The Other Woman"... It was one film i enjoyed and would advise other women to try and watch... It has all the morals that we women need to deal with a cheater.. But before that, drop your own opinion... Guys can also drop theirs.. Let the show begin...

I thought you were better than this.
I'm disappointed and saddened.

Re: Ladies, Can U Be Friends Wit 1 Or 2 Women Ur Husband Has Been Cheating On U Wit? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
...lol...

I can.....I have done that before...

...It depends on your maturity and ability to control your feelings.....It took me lots and lots of time before i could tame the lion in me....

But i later had a cordial relationship with her...EVen called her into my room in school and gave her some lectures about this nigga.....I dont believe in fighting or beating each other all because of one stewpid nigga.....

..I knew deep down within me that 'soja come soja go, barrack still dey Obalende'....and 'if you kee yourself cos of a guy, thousands will walk on your grave'....
Re: Ladies, Can U Be Friends Wit 1 Or 2 Women Ur Husband Has Been Cheating On U Wit? by Passion22(f): 7:44am On Sep 21, 2014
lawrenceunaa: ^^^ lol @ keep ya enemies closer cheesy

@lawrenceunaa its not a Nollywood movie.. It has just one part...

(1) (Reply)

Is It An Irony Or Fact? / Who Lie The Most Guys/girls / Who Is Your Celebrity Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.