Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear (5696 Views)

Advice: Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cum In My Mouth – Wife Cries Out / Ladies, Things Your Partner Loves To Hear From You / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by zoeee(f): 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
http://www.braintutorial.com/2013/05/10-things-every-woman-loves-to-hear.html?m=1

There's one thing a man needs to learn about women, it's what to say that makes them happy.  "When it comes to compliments, women are ravenous. And if you give it to them, in return you  will surely get more than just a compliment.
  If you're in a committed relationship or playing the field, remember that: You can keep a woman ready to please you simply by letting her know how much she already does.
Below are 10 tips that can get any woman go wide for you.

"How was your day?"

When you ask her how her day went, her interpretation is that you are thoughtful and eager to know about her 9-to-5 routine. Be warned though: This question gives her license to talk at length about all the little dramas that occurred throughout her day. So be ready to set aside some time to listen to her stories.

Why it makes you look good: To her, it's the thought that counts. Asking about her day shows that you're receptive, interested and open to listening to her. You're giving her an outlet to vent and acting as her confidante. Sure, you might have to listen longer than you want to, but once she's done talking shop, she'll be talking about you.

"I can't believe how sexy you look!"

Straight up, this tells her that you find her attractive, and to a lesser extent, that you want some. But, if you're in a relationship, she'll hear more than that -- namely, that you're still lustfully appreciating her fine ass. No woman could fail to be flattered by that compliment.

Why it makes you look good: This line is particularly effective in long-term relationships, as you're assuring your woman that she's still hot. In return, this makes her want to share her hotness with you. Any questions? Didn't think so.

"How do you feel about [anything]?"

Asking this question tells your lady that you're genuinely concerned about her feelings. And, as both Oprah and Dr. Phil have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, women love to express their feelings on every topic imaginable. Know, however, that you're setting yourself up for a lengthy and deep conversation about whatever the topic may be. So don't ask this if you're planning to watch a game that night.

Why it makes you look good: It's all about showing the compassionate side. Once she understands that you're devoting attention to her it will make all her feelings about you that much more intense. So, if you were just kind of attractive before, you'll become a stud in her eyes. If you were a friend before, now she'll want more. Get the picture?

"You're prettier than your girlfriends."

Putting her on a pedestal among her peers gives her an ego boost that she can secretly lord over her gal pals. It's high praise in the world of women, and will score you some big flattery points.

Why it makes you look good: Aside from making her feel aesthetically superior to other women, this little remark will make her cognizant of how much you value her. She'll also feel less threatened by her friends when they are around you. She'll feel good about herself and consequently will want to reward your good taste. There is a potential flip side, however: the jealous partner may take this only as evidence that you're checking out her friends.

"You're really smart."

By acknowledging her intelligence, you're communicating that you recognize her brains, as well as her figure. This makes a woman feel appreciated for all her assets, not just the parts that fit in a thong or a bra. It's a mark of respect from her man.

Why it makes you look good: First off, she'll appreciate that you are capable of thinking above the waistline. Women love a cordial man, and there's no better way for you to show off your gentlemanly qualities than to praise and distinguish her smarts.

"You're great in bed."

Simply put, this line makes her feel like a goddess. Hearing it suggests that her sexuality has been elevated in your eyes and makes her feel like she really knows how to satisfy her man. It could also help to knock away any inhibitions she might have in the bedroom.

Why it makes you look good: Praising her performance indicates that for you, sex isn't just about getting your rocks off. You appreciate every aspect of the experience itself, particularly the extra efforts she puts towards it.

"I want to spend my life with you."

This is a heavy line; it's not many degrees away from proposing to her. So be prepared for the consequences if you utter it. But also keep in mind that risk often carries reward -- once you tell her this she'll be doing mental backflips of joy. Other phrases that work in a similar vein but are less committal are, "Only you can make me so happy," and, "I wouldn't want to be with anyone else."

Why it makes you look good: All women love to hear a formal expression of enduring commitment from their man. Brother, to her, you'll practically receive a permanent halo after this.

"You're my best friend."

You're telling her how you feel above and beyond a sexual context. It means you've placed value upon your friendship and want to do things with her that other men may not have had an interest in. She'll feel overpoweringly connected to you after you say this.

Why it makes you look good: These words change you from being just the guy she's doing to the guy she is doing things with, too. It rockets you to the top of the suitor list because you've openly declared the F-word: friendship.

"You'll make a great mother."

Most women look forward to having babies one day. Most also agonize over whether they will do a good job of it. By saying this you affirm to her that she'll be a success. Furthermore, you satisfy her internal need to be pacified on the subject. Coming from her man, these words will make her the happiest she can be.

Why it makes you look good: Indirectly, you just confirmed to your woman that you're thinking about making babies with her. Obviously, this is great music to her ears. From this point onwards, she'll be ever more receptive to your advances.

"You make my life complete."

This tells her that she's the only one for you. All women want to hear this line from their men. It says that you've accepted her completely and that she has become an essential, indispensable ingredient in your life. That's an unbelievably gratifying thought to your woman -- she'll be smiling for days.

Why it makes you look good: This basically says that you need her in your life, and that you couldn't live without her. Women fall head over heels for this kind of stuff.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
what do we stand to gain if dey say all dis sweet words and stil wont propose marriage??...

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by echobee(f): 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
temigracie: what do we stand to gain if dey say all dis sweet words and stil wont propose marriage??...
I wonder ooooooo shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by kevinhacker(m): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
temigracie: what do we stand to gain if dey say all dis sweet words and stil wont propose marriage??...
wise question, I love ladies that thinks this wise
grin
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by SmartByki(m): 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nice one zoeee
so true
frm xperience

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
Very stubborn girls. Smh...
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by publicenemy(m): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
how much do you need grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by SmartByki(m): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
@Temigracie
you wud always know wen these r cmin frm a player; & wen its cmin frm a real man.
cos ladies gat this 'sixth sense'
just dat most ladies wil kip havin 'faith' dat d player wil one day change his mind.
on a diff perspectiv, nt al beautiful relatnshps must end in marriage
marriage z serious biz

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
SmartByki: @Temigracie
you wud always know wen these r cmin frm a player; & wen its cmin frm a real man.
just dat most ladies wil kip havin 'faith' dat d player wil one day change his mind.
marriage z serious biz
.....den y say sweet nothings to ladies n still jilt dem??....
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by BBlush(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
Op forgot to add ''Have my ATM card dear my pin is 1111'' which girl no wan hear that make e raise im hand up? angry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by SmartByki(m): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
temigracie: .....den y say sweet nothings to ladies n still jilt dem??....

Well, just to oil d machinery of d relationshp.
I stil maintain dat marriage z serious biz...couples wil tel u.
d proposal is good; sorry great
However, there's more to it than meets d eye.
so thank ur stars wen dat 'prince charming' fails 2 propose...
you may hav been saved frm a lifetime of heartaches.
wen d real prince rides by, he'l surely propose.
cheers

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
SmartByki:

Well, just to oil d machinery of d relationshp.
I stil maintain dat marriage z serious biz...couples wil tel u.
d proposal is good; sorry great
However, there's more to it than meets d eye.
so thank ur stars wen dat 'prince charming' fails 2 propose...
you may hav been saved frm a lifetime of heartaches.
wen d real prince rides by, he'l surely propose.
cheers
....lol...dats tru
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by ifekemmy(f): 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
what do we stand to gain if dey say all dis sweet words and stil wont propose marriage??...

Abi o
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by eolalekan5(m): 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
u are really smart
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by harrwix(m): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
this thing sweet me die....#copies them down:awaiting to tell them to future girlfriends
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
(1) I just got paid (2) what do you need? (3) let's go there. (4) I don't know what to spend this money on. (5) tell me when you want to change your phone. (6) I have a surprise for you. (7) let me solve it. (cool do you need some more money? (cool take my own lunch money. (9) ok, let's wait till wedding night. (10) am waiting outside in my car
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by bosun11(m): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
all this na story......HOW MUCH DO YOU NEED...SEND ME UR BNK DETAILS !!!!
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by MISSYTOSIN(f): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
bosun11: all this na story......HOW MUCH DO YOU NEED...SEND ME UR BNK DETAILS !!!!
ROTFL.....too funny bro.
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by zoeee(f): 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
SmartByki: @Temigracie
marriage z serious biz

So true!
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by zoeee(f): 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
eighTHREAD: (1) I just got paid (2) what do you need? (3) let's go there. (4) I don't know what to spend this money on. (5) tell me when you want to change your phone. (6) I have a surprise for you. (7) let me solve it. (cool do you need some more money? (cool take my own lunch money. (9) ok, let's wait till wedding night. (10) am waiting outside in my car
U think...?
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by zoeee(f): 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
harrwix: this thing sweet me die....#copies them down:awaiting to tell them to future girlfriends

Lol... Girlfriends?
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by harrwix(m): 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
zoeee:

Lol... Girlfriends?
yes na...cos am not sure how many they gonna be
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by zoeee(f): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
harrwix:
yes na...cos am not sure how many they gonna be
smiley
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by fyneboi79(m): 2:27am On Aug 02, 2014
Pls have sex with me forever.
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by henryogb(m): 2:39am On Aug 02, 2014
zoeee: http://www.braintutorial.com/2013/05/10-things-every-woman-loves-to-hear.html?m=1

There's one thing a man needs to learn about women, it's what to say that makes them happy.  "When it comes to compliments, women are ravenous. And if you give it to them, in return you  will surely get more than just a compliment.
  If you're in a committed relationship or playing the field, remember that: You can keep a woman ready to please you simply by letting her know how much she already does.
Below are 10 tips that can get any woman go wide for you.

"How was your day?"

When you ask her how her day went, her interpretation is that you are thoughtful and eager to know about her 9-to-5 routine. Be warned though: This question gives her license to talk at length about all the little dramas that occurred throughout her day. So be ready to set aside some time to listen to her stories.

Why it makes you look good: To her, it's the thought that counts. Asking about her day shows that you're receptive, interested and open to listening to her. You're giving her an outlet to vent and acting as her confidante. Sure, you might have to listen longer than you want to, but once she's done talking shop, she'll be talking about you.

"I can't believe how sexy you look!"

Straight up, this tells her that you find her attractive, and to a lesser extent, that you want some. But, if you're in a relationship, she'll hear more than that -- namely, that you're still lustfully appreciating her fine ass. No woman could fail to be flattered by that compliment.

Why it makes you look good: This line is particularly effective in long-term relationships, as you're assuring your woman that she's still hot. In return, this makes her want to share her hotness with you. Any questions? Didn't think so.

"How do you feel about [anything]?"

Asking this question tells your lady that you're genuinely concerned about her feelings. And, as both Oprah and Dr. Phil have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, women love to express their feelings on every topic imaginable. Know, however, that you're setting yourself up for a lengthy and deep conversation about whatever the topic may be. So don't ask this if you're planning to watch a game that night.

Why it makes you look good: It's all about showing the compassionate side. Once she understands that you're devoting attention to her it will make all her feelings about you that much more intense. So, if you were just kind of attractive before, you'll become a stud in her eyes. If you were a friend before, now she'll want more. Get the picture?

"You're prettier than your girlfriends."

Putting her on a pedestal among her peers gives her an ego boost that she can secretly lord over her gal pals. It's high praise in the world of women, and will score you some big flattery points.

Why it makes you look good: Aside from making her feel aesthetically superior to other women, this little remark will make her cognizant of how much you value her. She'll also feel less threatened by her friends when they are around you. She'll feel good about herself and consequently will want to reward your good taste. There is a potential flip side, however: the jealous partner may take this only as evidence that you're checking out her friends.

"You're really smart."

By acknowledging her intelligence, you're communicating that you recognize her brains, as well as her figure. This makes a woman feel appreciated for all her assets, not just the parts that fit in a thong or a bra. It's a mark of respect from her man.

Why it makes you look good: First off, she'll appreciate that you are capable of thinking above the waistline. Women love a cordial man, and there's no better way for you to show off your gentlemanly qualities than to praise and distinguish her smarts.

"You're great in bed."

Simply put, this line makes her feel like a goddess. Hearing it suggests that her sexuality has been elevated in your eyes and makes her feel like she really knows how to satisfy her man. It could also help to knock away any inhibitions she might have in the bedroom.

Why it makes you look good: Praising her performance indicates that for you, sex isn't just about getting your rocks off. You appreciate every aspect of the experience itself, particularly the extra efforts she puts towards it.

"I want to spend my life with you."

This is a heavy line; it's not many degrees away from proposing to her. So be prepared for the consequences if you utter it. But also keep in mind that risk often carries reward -- once you tell her this she'll be doing mental backflips of joy. Other phrases that work in a similar vein but are less committal are, "Only you can make me so happy," and, "I wouldn't want to be with anyone else."

Why it makes you look good: All women love to hear a formal expression of enduring commitment from their man. Brother, to her, you'll practically receive a permanent halo after this.

"You're my best friend."

You're telling her how you feel above and beyond a sexual context. It means you've placed value upon your friendship and want to do things with her that other men may not have had an interest in. She'll feel overpoweringly connected to you after you say this.

Why it makes you look good: These words change you from being just the guy she's doing to the guy she is doing things with, too. It rockets you to the top of the suitor list because you've openly declared the F-word: friendship.

"You'll make a great mother."

Most women look forward to having babies one day. Most also agonize over whether they will do a good job of it. By saying this you affirm to her that she'll be a success. Furthermore, you satisfy her internal need to be pacified on the subject. Coming from her man, these words will make her the happiest she can be.

Why it makes you look good: Indirectly, you just confirmed to your woman that you're thinking about making babies with her. Obviously, this is great music to her ears. From this point onwards, she'll be ever more receptive to your advances.

"You make my life complete."

This tells her that she's the only one for you. All women want to hear this line from their men. It says that you've accepted her completely and that she has become an essential, indispensable ingredient in your life. That's an unbelievably gratifying thought to your woman -- she'll be smiling for days.

Why it makes you look good: This basically says that you need her in your life, and that you couldn't live without her. Women fall head over heels for this kind of stuff.

. Nice 1

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by Youngpo413: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
his dicccck....always pounding your pusy is a great "gain"
smh,ladies and marriage sef,must every fuccck leads to the alter,cant you all fuccck for fucccking sake?
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by Exjoker(m): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
zoeee:

U think...?
How was your day
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by Youngpo413: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
.....den y say sweet nothings to ladies n still jilt dem??....
...because you all are fishbrains.
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by Youngpo413: 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
....lol...dats tru
indeed
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by Youngpo413: 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
ifekemmy:

Abi o
marriage no be beans o
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by zoeee(f): 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
Exjoker:
How was your day

Awesome
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear by Exjoker(m): 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
zoeee:

Awesome
So you're happy now cause that was what ladies love to hear, right

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) / Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! / Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.