Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy (5663 Views)

10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them / When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy / 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Emytexboy(m): 8:06am On Feb 18, 2015
ladies and gentle men in the house! we all know that it's no more news to us about the inner die of every ladie/woman because of who she loves and probably can't help her self in one way or the other, but try to live in presence.These are my very candid observation abtout them towards a guy they cherish so much helplessly >>>
1 she criticises him in pretence any time his name is mentioned in their gathering
2 each time the boy eventually come across them in their group, others will greet him she will be the first to make a silly sign like mmtchewwww!!!
3 she visits the Boy's kid sister in their house frequently to be recognized by the boy.lol
4 she throws her face on the road each time only both meets. in her mind, will he ever going to talk to me
5 she does not eat any how in public where she percieves his presence. some people would wonder how? but that's the truth because she would like him to observe her polite way of life...
feel free to add yours if there's any. good day. https://www.nairaland.com/emytexboy#

1 Like

Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 18, 2015
LMFAO. How old is the "lady" in question? All of this sounds silly & sounds like stuff only a teenage girl would do no offence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Emytexboy(m): 8:16am On Feb 18, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
LMFAO. How old is the "lady" in question? All of this sounds silly & sounds like stuff only a teenage girl would do no offence.
you want deny say u no do am
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Hazardd(m): 8:27am On Feb 18, 2015
if a lady is doing those things you wrote above to a guy ,she really didnt like him especially 1 and 2

is like you are experiencing this,well sha you are giving yourself hope grin
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by dahreyM: 8:28am On Feb 18, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
LMFAO. How old is the "lady" in
question? All of this sounds silly & sounds like stuff only a
teenage girl would do no offence.

lyk u aven't done them b4
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 18, 2015
If you're waiting on this nonsense list, you'll die an old single man.
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 18, 2015
Emytexboy:

you want deny say u no do am

I'm too old for, "catch me if you can" games. When I'm interested, I act like I'm interested & go for the kill grin Who has the energy for all of that pretentious stuff?

Some of the things people write here, I think it's for kids, by kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 18, 2015
dahreyM:

lyk u aven't done them b4

Yeah, maybe when I was 15.
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by mirexxx(f): 8:38am On Feb 18, 2015
lols kinda true wink
shocked buh who does that in this 21st century when i can walk up 2 him and say bae i really like u cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 18, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

I'm too old for, "catch me if you can" games. When I'm interested, I act like I'm interested & go for the kill grin Who has the energy for all of that pretentious stuff?

Some of the things people write here, I think it's for kids, by kids.
Thats why the Op might even be a kid. undecided
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by dahreyM: 8:41am On Feb 18, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Yeah, maybe when I was 15.

wbt nw?
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 18, 2015
Largas:
Thats why the Op might even be a kid. undecided

Could be.
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 18, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Could be.
anyway as an adult. You know where to find me when you start feeling my vibe and wanna show the green flag. cool
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 18, 2015
dahreyM:

wbt nw?

The opposite of the OP's blushing virgin character.
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 18, 2015
Largas:
anyway as an adult. You know where to find me when you start feeling my vibe and wanna show the green flag. cool

Kikikiki.
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by kenex4ever(m): 8:49am On Feb 18, 2015
Hazardd:
if a lady is doing those things you wrote above to a guy ,she really didnt like him especially 1 and 2

girls have varying approach. Some behave like d op said(I have seen it on nl, d girl later admitted dat she liked d boy) while some are d opposite as u said it
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by dahreyM: 8:50am On Feb 18, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

The opposite of the OP's blushing virgin character.

hmmmm. hw old r u nw?
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 18, 2015
dahreyM:

hmmmm. hw old r u nw?

Older than 29 but younger than 32. Do the maths tongue
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by dahreyM: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Older than 29 but younger than 32. Do the maths tongue

i got that. so wen do u intend marrying? perhaps i cn grace d occasion.
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Kikikiki.
cheesy. wink
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 18, 2015
dahreyM:

i got that. so wen do u intend marrying? perhaps i cn grace d occasion.

Already taken smiley
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by dahreyM: 8:58am On Feb 18, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Already taken smiley

really! u r married? wow, dats nice. wen wz dat? i guess it's of recent.
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by kenex4ever(m): 8:58am On Feb 18, 2015
mirexxx:
lols kinda true wink
shocked buh who does that in this 21st century when i can walk up 2 him and say bae i really like u cheesy cheesy cheesy
easier said Dan done !
grin
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by guyANDROID1: 8:59am On Feb 18, 2015
Too many teens bringing up relationship ideas on Nl this days... What you know about relationships ehnn grin

Anyway

Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 18, 2015
dahreyM:

really! u r married? wow, dats nice. wen wz dat? i guess it's of recent.

It's not recent.
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by mirexxx(f): 9:01am On Feb 18, 2015
kenex4ever:
easier said Dan done !
grin
oK smiley
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by dahreyM: 9:03am On Feb 18, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

It's not recent.

r u a nigerian?
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 18, 2015
dahreyM:

r u a nigerian?

South African.
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by dahreyM: 9:08am On Feb 18, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

South African.

oh nice. av u seen ma mail?
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2015
dahreyM:

oh nice. av u seen ma mail?

No.
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by dahreyM: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

No.

guess u've seen it nw. btw, av u ever been to nigeria b4? perhaps u av friends over here
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by GentleToks(m): 9:16am On Feb 18, 2015
Hazardd:

He is right with no 1 or 2 I think. I remember my secondary school days in Nigeria, a lady called Maria in Science class hate me so much that I began to ask myself, Folarin, what ve u done to her to deserve this?

I was in Commercial class then and the moment I stepped into Science class to see my friends, this girl ll jumped out of her seat and ask me to go back to my class. What kept me going was the fact that nobody has ever done that to me and I knew I was handsome

However, after our final exams, we ran to each other in town and she was xtremely happy to see me but I was like what is going on here. She started narrating how much she loved me then but didn't know how to go about it............

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) / Man Calls A Woman A Dog For Being Hot. See Her Reply / Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.