Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

This Goes Out To All Those Who Are Still Single... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Goes Out To All Those Who Are Still Single... (745 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / This Goes To Our Ladiies!!! / Beautiful But Still Single... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Goes Out To All Those Who Are Still Single... by Favour2424A(f): 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Not everyone that you see in a relationship is happy and comfortable
Some are happy, Some are fulfilled..
But do you know that Many are in pain
They’re stressed, ever in regrets, tears, torture. They have sleepless nights,
They are lonely and others are not contented at all. Therefore, take your time in choosing the right person to spend your life with. Don’t rush because being single is not a curse. Keep praying to GOD to help you in finding the right person. Put all the right attitude in place. Do away with all the bad attitude. Take care of yourself and always smell good.

Being SINGLE is better than being in a wrong relationship.
#‎Smiles‬#

1 Like

Re: This Goes Out To All Those Who Are Still Single... by jideomowunmi(f): 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
Pls tell dem ooooooo... grin grin grin

Favour2424A: Not everyone that you see in a relationship is happy and comfortable
They are lonely and others are not contented at all. Therefore, take your time in choosing the right person to spend your life with. Don’t rush because being single is not a curse. Keep praying to GOD to help you in finding the right person. Put all the right attitude in place. Do away with all the bad attitude. Take care of yourself and always smell good.

#‎Smiles‬#
Re: This Goes Out To All Those Who Are Still Single... by jhydebaba(m): 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
Favour2424A: Not everyone that you see in a relationship is happy and comfortable

#‎Smiles‬#

OP, I don't need a soothsayer to tell me u are single and just sulking cheesy

Keep hopes alive, someday, u'll be coupled cheesy
Re: This Goes Out To All Those Who Are Still Single... by fuckshit: 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
so FÜCKING true. grin grin Being FÜCKING SINGLE is FÜCKING better than FÜCKING being in a FÜCKING wrong relationship
Re: This Goes Out To All Those Who Are Still Single... by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
@OP
you are right, being in a r/ship with the right person is the only thing that matters. although it is better to be alone than in the wrong r/ship, both are equally miserable. having someone to share your life with is the ultimate goal.
Re: This Goes Out To All Those Who Are Still Single... by Favour2424A(f): 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
jhydebaba:
OP, I don't need a soothsayer to tell me u are single and just sulking cheesy
Keep hopes alive, someday, u'll be coupled cheesy

Don't be caught up with the fallacy of making hasty conclusions. To be precise, am in a committed relationship. I actually posted this stuff based on what a close friend is going through at this present time. Why using someone & loving them for fun? Why making someone raise their hope in you & plan their future with you yet you are not to stay with them forever? Why doing things that you well know that will hurt someone’s feelings and even break their heart? Why blinding someone with your sugar coated love? Why doing stupid things that won’t strengthen your relationship? What will you gain at the end of it all? Is it the good sex, money, luxurious earthly things, what? Seriously, why dividing the love you have for someone that sacrifices a lot for you? A whole lot of questions begging for answers!!!!

1 Like

Re: This Goes Out To All Those Who Are Still Single... by jideomowunmi(f): 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Favour2424A:

Don't be caught up with the fallacy of making hasty conclusions. To be precise, am in a committed relationship. I actually posted this stuff based on what a close friend is going through at this present time. Why using someone & loving them for fun? Why making someone raise their hope in you & plan their future with you yet you are not to stay with them forever? Why doing things that you well know that will hurt someone’s feelings and even break their heart? Why blinding someone with your sugar coated love? Why doing stupid things that won’t strengthen your relationship? What will you gain at the end of it all? Is it the good sex, money, luxurious earthly things, what? Seriously, why dividing the love you have for someone that sacrifices a lot for you? A whole lot of questions begging for answers!!!!

Sweerie..wen it comes to matters of the heart..dey r damn too confusing...and d only thing u will be left wit are just mere questions upon questions...dis days I do myself a huge favor by not allowing pple in my heart..and I think it's really helping..and I think people shud be extra careful by who dey allow into there heart..cos pple's behaviours at times will leave ur mouth wide open...I really feel ur friends's pain..cos I can only imagine wa he will be going thru now... sad sad
Re: This Goes Out To All Those Who Are Still Single... by jhydebaba(m): 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Favour2424A:

Hope u don't expect me to provide answers to those questions raised

If u ask me, na who I go ask

(1) (Reply)

Proof That Girls Are Evil / Name 3 Most Wanted Things Girls Want From Her Man. / Love Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.