Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Why Dis Virgin Her 4 Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dis Virgin Her 4 Her Husband (594 Views)

My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her / Must A Guy Dis-virgin A Girl / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Dis Virgin Her 4 Her Husband by LOVESGURUS: 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
I HATE IT WHEN GUYS DIS VIRGIN GIRLS THEY HAVE NO INTENTION OF MARRYING
I THINK ITS NOT RIGHT, EVEN IF SHE IS THE ONE THAT ASKS FOR IT

WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT GUYS WILL ALWAYS RESPECT A VIRGIN CHICK LIKE A 1ST CLASS STUDENT, DOESNT MEAN WE WOULDNT CONSIDER OR THAT THEIR BETTER IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THE 2.1S OR 2.2 CHX THOUGH!
LORD KNOWS I HATE Hot VIRGINS
WHATS YO OWN OPINION
Re: Why Dis Virgin Her 4 Her Husband by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
If she asked for it , there is nothing wrong there
Re: Why Dis Virgin Her 4 Her Husband by Margy: 12:09am On Aug 02, 2014
Madmen grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Will You React To Your Patner Who Infected You With STD? / Where Shld A Woman Be In The Society? / Being In Love With More Than A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.