Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Girl Breaks Up Because Of Me But I'm In A Serious Relationship (help) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Breaks Up Because Of Me But I'm In A Serious Relationship (help) (640 Views)

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another / Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. / What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Breaks Up Because Of Me But I'm In A Serious Relationship (help) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 02, 2014
I just wanted to play around with this babe oo

she accepted in less than an hour of my talking, we kissed and made love

two days later she came to me that she just broke up her fiance, I confirmed and it's true

but my serious gf will be back to the country in two days

please what should I tell this new girl??

matured advice only
Re: Girl Breaks Up Because Of Me But I'm In A Serious Relationship (help) by Odunharry(m): 9:01am On Aug 02, 2014
tell her u r not single and u rily love ur gf
Re: Girl Breaks Up Because Of Me But I'm In A Serious Relationship (help) by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 02, 2014
Odunharry: tell her u r not single and u rily love ur gf

the truth?
Re: Girl Breaks Up Because Of Me But I'm In A Serious Relationship (help) by Odunharry(m): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

the truth?
yes...
Re: Girl Breaks Up Because Of Me But I'm In A Serious Relationship (help) by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 02, 2014
hmmm dis ur case no be here ooo. jst tell d trut dat u aint in to her.
Re: Girl Breaks Up Because Of Me But I'm In A Serious Relationship (help) by fuckshit: 9:46am On Aug 02, 2014
FÜCKED!!! you had better FÜCKING Shi/t tell her the truth grin grin
& be FÜCKING prepared for whatever FÜCKED up Shi/t comes thereafter. #my take grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Girl Breaks Up Because Of Me But I'm In A Serious Relationship (help) by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 02, 2014
fuckshit: FÜCKED!!! you had better FÜCKING Shi/t tell her the truth grin grin
& be FÜCKING prepared for whatever FÜCKED up Shi/t comes thereafter. #my take grin grin

can you fück fück Shi/t out of here??
Re: Girl Breaks Up Because Of Me But I'm In A Serious Relationship (help) by fuckshit: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

can you fück fück Shi/t out of here??
FÜCK!!! that will not be a FÜCKING shi/t problem
am getting the FÜCK out grin grin
Re: Girl Breaks Up Because Of Me But I'm In A Serious Relationship (help) by daryoor(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2014
guy nothing consine u joy, the bf no make sense she just dey use am do Facebook relationship status smiley

tell am say u get serious relship and say u wan dey lamba am dey go (in a romantic tone) . its a mans world men.
Re: Girl Breaks Up Because Of Me But I'm In A Serious Relationship (help) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
daryoor: guy nothing consine u joy, the bf no make sense she just dey use am do Facebook relationship status smiley

tell am say u get serious relship and say u wan dey lamba am dey go (in a romantic tone) . its a mans world men.

ok

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Best Love Message. / Is Kissing Part Of Our Culture? / Crazy Things Some Ladies Do To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.