Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians (3126 Views)

Reversal Of N5,000 Stipend.. Prominent Nigerians React / $2.1billion Arms Deal: 10 Prominent Nigerians Who Can Save Goodluck Jonathan! / Prominent Nigerians Who May Be Jailed In 2016 (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by okonja(m): 11:58am On Aug 02, 2014
“The army after toppling our democratic regime have no option but to install Buhari as head of state so as to avoid
credibility problem especially in the sight of international community because of his being an epitome of integrity.“ – SHAGARI.

“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just fear let‘s go to
jail “ – OBJ

General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature
taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude” Incorruptible – President Olusegun Obasanjo, in his book, “Not My Will”.

“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from him.“ – LATE YAR‘ADUA.

“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“
–GEN. ABDUSSALAM

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

“I have realise our collective mistake in over-throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come & do what is best known of you. Patriotic service to the nation.“
–LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural speech).

“If Buhari quit PTF job as he promise & as we knew him to mean his words all along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF as no one else can do the job as him.“ –IBB

I respect Buhari. He was my Boss .He was an honourable man. And I can say this anywhere”. -General Ibrahim
Babangida.

“As a member PDP BOT, i decided personally to donate the #5,000,000 to Buhari‘s campaign organisation because
of my firm believe in his ability to right all the nation wrongs – ALH. ISIYAKU IBRAHIM.

“Buhari is as clean as the book I am holding” ~ Alhaji Isiaku Ibrahim, a Member of PDP Board of Trustees @ a Book launch in Kaduna

“The issue of Gen. Buhari‘s presidency was always being dreaded by the criminals who looted the nation to stuppor by embarking upon campaign of calumny so as to smear his name with a view to denying Nigerians having a leader who can improve their lots.“ –PROF. DAVID WEST.

“If the truth must be said, Buhari remain the only real threat to PDP wither he run for the presidency or not due to his wider followers hip among the masses that now hit the elite circle.“ -SEN. MAKARFI.

General Buhari rose from the rank of a
lieutenant in the army to a general. At one time, he was a GOC. He was later appointed Military Administrator of the old North-East. He was in the Petroleum Ministry as minister. In December 1983 he became Head of State via a coup. During late General Sani Abacha’s regime, he headed the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) before former President Obasanjo scrapped it. But I read in the papers where the General himself said after obtaining his CPC presidential form, which cost him over N5 Million, he is now left with less than a million naira in his account. Now my task is to challenge all of us to ensure this man becomes President this year. General Buhari deserves to be given a chance. When he became Head of State after the 1983
coup, thousands of Second Republic politicians, including me were picked and locked up by the Junta. But even in kirikiri, I discovered that the NPN elements among us were giving bribe to prison officials to ensure they got double ration of food. It dawned on me that people who can offer bribes even in kirikiri have no reason to be our leaders. Buhari was vindicated. Balarebe Musa – Punch January 21,2011

Buhari was a soldier of HONOUR. There are soldiers and there are soldiers. There are soldiers who are men of honor. The man (Buhari) has decided to commit 26% of budgetary allocation to education.
Femi Falana- The New 28th March 2007.

~Mandela contested at the age of 71

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by nduchucks: 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
Seun & his Super mods would have taken a step forward in their effort to be fair and balanced, if this thread made the FP.

These quotes from notable Nigerians speak to Buhari's integrity and credibility in a very unbiased manner.

15 Likes

Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by drauj(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
I've checked all these and have seen them in one write up or the other.
This is really unbelievably amazing.
Put sentiments aside, why not Buhari for God's sake?

12 Likes

Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
Too many thieves and murderers praising Buhari.

I like the message but not the messengers.

Imagine Thief Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar and evil IBB praising him. They can praise him but cannot learn from his good example?

When Buhari gains power they may continue praising him from their prison cells.

8 Likes

Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by tosin2013: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
SAI BUHARI!!!

THE COMMON MAN'S LAST HOPE!

11 Likes

Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by Descartes: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
All these are Damage Control Strategies grin
are dead on arrival. cool
APC should get a good foreign PR for such image laundering tongue

3 Likes

Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by tosin2013: 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
GenBuhari: Too many thieves and murderers praising Buhari.

I like the message but not the messengers.

Imaging Thief Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar and evil IBB praising him. They can praise him but cannot learn from his good example?

When Buhari gains power they may continue praising him from their prison cells.

sometimes even the devil acknowledges a man of God

6 Likes

Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by earthgreeners(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes: All these are Damage Control Strategies grin
Which are dead on arrival. cool
APC should get a good foreign PR for such image laundering tongue

Iv seen d quote even before APC was formed..you cant take away the fact that GMB is in a class of his own.

12 Likes

Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by courage54(m): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
May God Bless The People's General! May You Live Long .

9 Likes

Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by Descartes: 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
earthgreeners:

Iv seen d quote even before APC was formed..you cant take away the fact that GMB is in a class of his own.
Really
Answer me, why did he jail the vice president and put his kinsman under house arrest when he took over power from Shagari

4 Likes

Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by drauj(m): 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes:
Really
Answer me, why did he jail the vice president and put his kinsman under house arrest when he took over power from Shagari
Because he is determined to uproot the few people putting us under hardship for their interests and that of their children.
PS: people like u have been blinded by those people that is if u r not among those few thieves or their cursed progenies.
Shagari is and Umaru Dikko was a " northwestern " but that didn't stop GMB from attacking them unlike what we see today.
Even if people like u are under the shades of the present system, take it from me u will live to regret it.
Useless vampires and progenies.

5 Likes

Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by ahaika23: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
OBJ says he and Buhari are honest and reliable. If that is the case, I can as well say Nigeria is in Asia and have you applaud me. If OBJ can call himself honest and reliable after what he did to this country, then Abubakar Shekau is a harmless and humble saint. If OBJ's definition of being honest and reliable accommodates his category of person, the same category which Buhari fits in perfectly then I am left with no other choice but to see Buhari in the same light as OBJ. One who withheld Lagos State allocation for months, that made a mess of our Electricity companies that brought nothing good to this country in 8 years of rulership. Buhari, being in this category would definitely exhibit same traits. Judging from your context, GEJ never said anything special about him, Femi only said Buhari allocated 38% to education. David West only acclaimed what we all know because of what Buhari did inhumaly to a former Ambassador. As for the other folks there, they are his kin and why won't they lavish him with useless names when they wanna make sure PRTTN power returns to the north

5 Likes

Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by ibrahym47(m): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
ahaika23: OBJ says he and Buhari are honest and reliable. If that is the case, I can as well say Nigeria is in Asia and have you applaud me. If OBJ can call himself honest and reliable after what he did to this country, then Abubakar Shekau is a harmless and humble saint. If OBJ's definition of being honest and reliable accommodates his category of person, the same category which Buhari fits in perfectly then I am left with no other choice but to see Buhari in the same light as OBJ. One who withheld Lagos State allocation for months, that made a mess of our Electricity companies that brought nothing good to this country in 8 years of rulership. Buhari, being in this category would definitely exhibit same traits. Judging from your context, GEJ never said anything special about him, Femi only said Buhari allocated 38% to education. David West only acclaimed what we all know because of what Buhari did inhumaly to a former Ambassador. As for the other folks there, they are his kin and why won't they lavish him with useless names when they wanna make sure PRTTN power returns to the north
what s dis 1 saying?

6 Likes

Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by Descartes: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
ibrahym47: what s dis 1 saying?
He stated the obvious about the hypocrisy of OBJ
Thanks cool

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by egift(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
"But even in kirikiri, I discovered that the NPN elements among us were giving bribe to prison officials to ensure they got double ration of food. It dawned on me that people who can offer bribes even in kirikiri have no reason to be our leaders. Buhari was vindicated".
Balarebe Musa – Punch January 21, 2011

This is so true. God please restore sanity to the ballot that Nigerians will not miss out this time.

6 Likes

Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by egift(m): 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2014

Nigeria's Finest Tag-Team - a Buhari/Fashola Ticket. The ticket comes fully loaded:
- Massive Experience in both
- Sound Administrative skills
- Ready from Day One
- It will not have a dull Vice President.
- A good blend of Experience, smartness, vibrancy
- Corruption will be curtailed, not the rampancy in vogue today.
- A ticket that has the votes to win (Massive in North and SW, Average in MB and a handful in SS and SE).

This ticket makes Jonathan/PDP and their touts to mumunize freestyle grin

6 Likes

Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by Alishachris: 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
egift:

Nigeria's Finest Tag-Team - a Buhari/Fashola Ticket. The ticket comes fully loaded:
- Ready from Day One
- A ticket that has the votes to win (Massive in North and SW, Average in MB and a handful in SS and SE).

I would go for a Buhari/Rochas anyday! lais the politically correct choice to make
Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by egift(m): 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
Alishachris: I would go for a Buhari/Rochas anyday! lais the politically correct choice to make

A very good option. But it will not bring the required votes. Election is a game of numbers. Even Amaechi, Oshomole, and others could be nice options. But Fashola is the only one who can deliver majority of SW.

If not for the number of votes, Fashola deserves the Presidential slot.

Buhari/Fashola 14.2.2015 - to God be the glory
Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by oldenglish: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
They thought he is dead that's why they are all eulogizing him. Have you seen where they talk bad to a dead person?

Even Goodluck follow the eulogy, Oga Jona step down for him now since his the best thing after tick Akamu.

Obj why did you not hand over to him or step aside when you were to contest with him.

IBB why did you topple him since his an angel?

1 Like

Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by abdulwastecx(m): 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
drauj:
Because he is determined to uproot the few people putting us under hardship for their interests and that of their children.
PS: people like u have been blinded by those people that is if u r not among those few thieves or their cursed progenies.
Shagari is and Umaru Dikko was a " northwestern " but that didn't stop GMB from attacking them unlike what we see today.
Even if people like u are under the shades of the present system, take it from me u will live to regret it.

because Buhari sometimes shows preferential treatment towards Northern people....
i love Buhari to be president due to his honesty but i must be honest with you tribalism is a big problem in the North.
90% of Buhari supporters in the North support him because he is an Hausa/Fulani and a Muslim but Buhari is much more than that.
I just wish Nigerians judge people based on their track records and not based on any prejudice

1 Like

Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by abdulwastecx(m): 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Alishachris:

I would go for a Buhari/Rochas anyday! lais the politically correct choice to make

Buhari/Fashola will be so much fun for the midle class and the people masses.... OBJ and pal bye bye to kirikiri prison
Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by Alishachris: 12:05am On Aug 03, 2014
egift:

A very good option. But it will not bring the required votes. Election is a game of numbers. Even Amaechi, Oshomole, and others could be nice options. But Fashola is the only one who can deliver majority of SW.

If not for the number of votes, Fashola deserves the Presidential slot.

Buhari/Fashola 14.2.2014 - to God be the glory

whether fashola contests or not, the west is already delivered for Apc! same cannot be said of SE
Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by ogele: 12:25am On Aug 03, 2014
egift:

- Ready from Day One

Muslim muslim ticket we reject it in totality
Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:45am On Aug 03, 2014
It is good to dream big,later we awake to reality.GEN BUHARI IS UTOPIAN DREAM,GOODLUCK EBERE AZIKIWE JONATHAN IS THE REALITY
Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by prophetone(m): 6:46am On Aug 03, 2014
If Nigerians could vote for substance instead of sentiment then Buhari/Fashola tag team is almost too good to be true. Their combined qualities will definitely rescue this country. If wishes were horses, beggars will ride.
Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by ahaika23: 8:16am On Aug 03, 2014
undecidedguy you no go beta school naw so you no fit understand relationship comparison and deductibles. Which primary, secondary and tertiary school you atten? Talk make I hear before I decide weda to relate with you.
Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by ahaika23: 8:23am On Aug 03, 2014
The same substance dat made fashola cut the poor from going to school or dat made him not build low cost houses because there are no "low cost cement"? Keep praying for what you have no idea about.
prophetone: If Nigerians could vote for substance instead of sentiment then Buhari/Fashola tag team is almost too good to be true. Their combined qualities will definitely rescue this country. If wishes were horses, beggars will ride.
Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by Sealeddeal(m): 8:31am On Aug 03, 2014
Buhari is an enemy of good things and can never be the president of Nigeria. All these praises on him should be reserved for his Biography and funeral tributes.
Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by poiZon: 9:16am On Aug 03, 2014
drauj:

u hvnt answered the question bros. read the question again n do JUSTICE to it. stop playing general soyinka with our brains.
Re: Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians by poiZon: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2014

the TRUTH!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The FATE Of These Corpers? (photos) / Free Pdp Social Media Dp's For You. / Full List Of Nigeria Ministers Inaugurated And Their Portfolios.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.