Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Hmmm!!! Listen To This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hmmm!!! Listen To This (691 Views)

See What Beyonce And Jay Z Went To Buy In UK. Hmmm I Don't Understand! See Pics / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign / BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hmmm!!! Listen To This by agabaI23(m): 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
Re: Hmmm!!! Listen To This by oduastates: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
I have.
It is mostly disjointed stuffs.
Trying to morph the political situation in the country into a tool to bash the opposition. As if PDP is not a northern party whose northern members are just bidding their time.
How did I know?
I know because I am not enslaved by the dogmas and brainwashing of these two religions.
Blaming the Muslims for exactly the same thing Christians are doing .albeit less forcefully.
That is, spreading their bullshitzz all over Africa.
Africa will do best without these capitalist bullcrap posing as religions.
Until the the Yorubas go back to the philosophies of their God given religion with refinements for the modern age (from olodumare himself),that is when we will stop sleeping.
Back to the point,
To hell with the two .

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Ebola : A Ray Of Hope / Nigeria's Foreign Trade Increases To N5.51tn In First Quarter / The Liberian Govt. Knew The Sawyer Might Have Ebola But Cleared Him Into Ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.