Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic (8540 Views)

Hello Nairalanders : I'm New Here / Nairalanders, I'm Eating Turkey, Do You Mind To Join Me? / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
When you want to beg a red capped chief, do you know what is involved ?

Oru ugbo is involved ?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by mencade5(m): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
xynerise:
Positive
xynerise no be me be that oooo. All my monickers na mencade from 1 to 6,

i cant do such nonsense jor.

Let me run down to politics section.
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by mencade5(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
farano: This is mencade5! temigracie did I lie? shocked
farano you called me. You know am still not happy wit u. Wetin u do me still dey pain me up till now. God dey sha.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Emessy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
nikkypearl:
Me si o nu/gbenu soun angry
Mumu woman , speak english
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
softsparkyy: Mzmariah, frankben,teeo,ivvy,Acidosis,Maziomenuko,2sExy abeg that girl don apologise make una forgive am.
I never sent her a PM so I nor know why you say make I forgive her o......................you know say vexing is not moi style. grin

BTW, Op, be expecting my brother's mail soon kiss kiss tongue

Softsparkyy you owe me an apology. sad
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Where is Boiledcorn?
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
softsparkyy: Where is Boiledegg?
Who is that? spacegoat?
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
MzMariah: I never sent her a PM so I nor know why you say make I forgive her o......................you know say vexing is not moi style. grin

BTW, Op, be expecting my brother's mail soon kiss kiss tongue

Softsparkyy you owe me an apology. sad
Hahahahhhah
Swear say you no follow laugh when nairalanders dey treat this girl fuvkup.
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
MzMariah: Who is that? spacegoat?
Dem be same person?
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
softsparkyy:
Hahahahhhah
Swear say you no follow laugh when nairalanders dey treat this girl fuvkup.
Mtchew.... I nor even know wetin dey happen , I just see say person dey receive 500 PMs a day grin babe check her dp na' she is so HOT grin grin

Come op,more PMs will still come, reply if you want and fashy the once you don't want snikena grin but na wetin make you sef fine? na your fault na cheesy

Softsparkyy apologize to me now. embarassed
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by chimajii: 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
nairamaverick: you just erased the first impression I had bout you.

nnnn, and u think she gives a f.uck about you? Sit down!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
softsparkyy:
Dem be same person?
How am I suppose to know? undecided

You see that zicoraads jean of yesterday? grin
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by chimajii: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
donnypool:

you want attention, you get over attention now you re sorry?

Ebola fire you there

Madt man

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by chimajii: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
Emessy: Mumu woman , speak english

LWKM!!
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
Pinkytracy: I was just not cool when I kept receiving messages from you people

I use my email for business and it was annoying seeing unnecessary msgs on my email

I never meant to expose anyone's privacy, because I never thought it will get much attention as such

I'm feel so sad reading tru your comments, I'm new here and don't know much about things around here

on my kneels I say I'm so so so sorry my friend

please every one forgive me, I beg you

love u guys!!
I Oliver grin on behalf of the men and boys and also those you humiliated demand Pictures of you on ur knilz or............

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
.. Or none of us go eat for 2weeks....

I use my email for business and it was annoying seeing unnecessary msgs on my email

I never meant to expose anyone's privacy, because I never thought it will get much attention as such

I'm feel so sad reading tru your comments, I'm new here and don't know much about things around here

on my kneels I say I'm so so so sorry my friends

love u guys!!
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
MzMariah: How am I suppose to know? undecided

You see that zicoraads jean of yesterday? grin
I saw his Surulere jeans.
Btw Mariah what's the apology for?
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by MaziOmenuko: 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
softsparkyy: Mzmariah, frankben,teeo,ivvy,Acidosis,Obayaya,Maziomenuko,2sExy abeg that girl don apologise make una forgive am.

Sweetie, please don't tag me to such threads. She's gotten her fair portion of attention already; she'll soon open another thread thanking u guys for forgiving her.

Okagbare just led the female athletes to a silver medal in the 4x100 relay! Yippiiieeee!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by heatmeup(f): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
donnypool:

you want attention, you get over attention now you re sorry?

Ebola fire you there
are u okay?
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by heatmeup(f): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Sweetie, please don't tag me to such threads. She's gotten her fair portion of attention already; she'll soon open another thread thanking u guys for forgiving her.

Okagbare just led the female athletes to a silver medal in the 4x100 relay! Yippiiieeee!!!
what are u feeling like?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Emessy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
chimajii:

LWKM!!
MTTCHEEW
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2014

on my kneels I say I'm so so so sorry my friends

love u guys!!
gives her a long hug grin mencade5 and other nairaland guys... I have taken your own hug and will bring it to you at home.

This is what you should do. click on change profile and there you will see where you can change the email. create a fake one and change it.
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by chimajii: 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
Emessy: MTTCHEEW

Anoda bitter soul, You mad or nah? Sit ur Hairy A S S in a CORNER and have a F.ucking damn time Out!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
softsparkyy:
I saw his Surulere jeans.
Btw Mariah what's the apology for?
When last did you ping me? did you even know I was drenched by the rain when I was looking for size 40 tennis shoe? you don try. undecided

Zicoraads is still very cute even with that jean o. grin
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Emilliw3m(m): 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
taiwolusol: I know a Matured Lady when i see one. I just know. On behalf of me, myself and I your apology is accepted grin.
Oya Reply my PM grin grin

Obsersing ....
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
MzMariah: When last did you ping me? did you even know I was drenched by the rain when I was looking for size 40 tennis shoe? you don try. undecided

Zicoraads is still very cute even with that jean o. grin
Oya sorrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy.
Mariah sooorrrrrrrryyyyyyyy.
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
heatmeup: what are u feeling like?
Please leave my Mazi alone.
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
softsparkyy:
Oya sorrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy.
Mariah sooorrrrrrrryyyyyyyy.
Mtchew. I don hear.

Chika sends her greetings.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by mencade5(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
2sExy1: gives her a long hug grin mencade5 and other nairaland guys... I have taken your own hug and will bring it to you at home.

This is what you should do. click on change profile and there you will see where you can change the email. create a fake one and change it.
hahaha...2sexy, you too like woman. Only you want collect all our hug?

Well if you like her, i recommend her to be your e-lover. But mind you, na another guy for real life na im go dey bang her.

Take heart. Lol
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by chibwike(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

lol @ bolded

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by trendiitee(f): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nairalanders too much.... Dem treat her Bleep up sotey she don comot her pix...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by papindinho(m): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
Pinkytracy: Hey

you people can send as much pms as you like now

I'll reply as much as possible

I just opened a particular email address for that lol
hehehehehehe

cc: Obayaya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips / If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth / Guys Be Sincere!!! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.