Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic (8539 Views)

Hello Nairalanders : I'm New Here / Nairalanders, I'm Eating Turkey, Do You Mind To Join Me? / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by TRADELYN: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
farano: www.nairaland.com/1837871/happy-new-month-august-drop/3#25143207
Why were you feeling embarrassed? and what is the 'wa' in it?

This will only prolong it as this question is not necessary NOW!
This is a better link that shows that you're a MoD:
https://www.nairaland.com/1837871/happy-new-month-august-drop/2#25142721

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Danhumprey: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
farano: www.nairaland.com/1837871/happy-new-month-august-drop/3#25143207
Why were you feeling embarrassed?
This is just the beginning! Keep feeling funky and proud. I will track you down,wherever you are and deal with you! You think you can step on people's toes online and get away with it? You don't know the sort of trouble you have land yourself in.angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by xynerise: 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
Danhumprey: This is just the beginning! Keep feeling funky and proud. I will track you down,wherever you are and deal with you! You think you can step on people's toes online and get away with it? You don't know the sort of trouble you have land yourself in.angry
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by goalburner(m): 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
mencade5: hi romanciella. Hw is your evening going for you? *winks*
bruh, so u too like babes nd u go dey pretend
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by TRADELYN: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
Danhumprey: This is just the beginning! Keep feeling funky and proud. I will track you down,wherever you are and deal with you! You think you can step on people's toes online and get away with it? You don't know the sort of trouble you have land yourself in.angry
To be candid, I don't expect this from you.
Common, why the threats

A little issue should be taken as it's and resolved NOW!
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Danhumprey: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
TRADELYN:
To be candid, I don't expect this from you.
Common, why the threats

A little issue should be taken as it's and resolved NOW!

Sorry bro. She didn't want to take the issue simple. She has rather decide to force me to show the other side of me.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by goalburner(m): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
Danhumprey: Nice? For where? She was just putting up a fake front just to appear good. Smh.
Really?.....I also fink she dey nice ni ooo
why dis NL babes be lyk snake, dem don dey fear person
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Danhumprey: 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
xynerise:
Then,play a fatherly role and warn that girl call Farano. I rarely do this(insult/pick e-fight/issue threats),but she has forced me to.
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Danhumprey: 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
goalburner:
Really?.....I also fink she dey nice ni ooo
why dis NL babes be lyk snake, dem don dey fear person
I'm referring to Farano o,not Pinkytracy.
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by TRADELYN: 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
I wonder why this thread is still on (it should have been suspended/closed).

Well, Farano and Danhumprey, I hope this issue will end here.

In fact, I no even see any serious issue here...abi e don teh wey this issue don dey On

#It'sWell!
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
TRADELYN:
Dear Temi,
Thanks for drawing my attention here!
Sincerely, I missed the OP's earlier topic and this as well (I hope she has learnt her lessons as that was uncalled for. There're better ways to have managed it...).
BTW, but many guys here say they don't chase girls naaa cheesy grin

Of course, you know mencade5 is my special Guy, but I think he has to do more to prove that this's not true. Liability too needs to do same.

*Investigation mode switched on*

#Happy Sunday/New Week to you all grin
...okay,sir....i knw u ll do a good job.....

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
farano: Liability is mencade5. I no put my mouth for inside pocket talk am. Not even funny!
..sis,dont worry.....we r investigating d issue....BTW,happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by xynerise: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
Danhumprey: Then,play a fatherly role and warn that girl call Farano. I rarely do this(insult/pick e-fight/issue threats),but she has forced me to.
Issuing threat is not necessary because it is as blank as A4 paper
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by TRADELYN: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
temigracie: ...okay,sir....i knw u ll do a good job.....
Hi there,
How are you today?
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Danhumprey: 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
TRADELYN: I wonder why this thread is still on (it should have been suspended/closed).

In fact, I no even see any serious issue here...abi e don teh wey this issue don dey On

#It'sWell!
Lol. I would have happily end this issue earlier on. But she keep feeling funky,proud and arrogant. She even had the gut to ban a fellow nairalander,Karleb,just for saying his mind. Karleb quoted me,and said something which was in no way an insult,but she hid his comment and even slammed a needless,unnecessary ban on him. Honestly,what she did to Karleb angered me the more!angry

Now,Karleb is serving an unnecessary ban.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by goalburner(m): 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
Danhumprey: I'm referring to Farano o,not Pinkytracy.
Yes nau.....buh dnt worrie, u too go soon turn mod. U go cum dey fight mod vs mod mortal kombat....lolz
*cant wait to start watchin*
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Danhumprey: 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
xynerise:
Issuing threat is not necessary because it is as blank as A4 paper
You think the threat is blank? Hahahahaha. Don't be decieved! It's real! It's very much possible.
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
TRADELYN:
Hi there,
How are you today?
...am okay...how abt u?
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by farano(f): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
temigracie: ..sis,dont worry.....we r investigating d issue....BTW,happy sunday
Same to you dear. Just dis little issue as you can see. All is well smiley I like it wen people vomit their dirty mind abt me
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by goalburner(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
TRADELYN: I wonder why this thread is still on (it should have been suspended/closed).

#It'sWell!
Abeg, wot can I do to turn mode instantly, I get plenty people I wan ban. pls hlp
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
...i dont knw wats happening btw my farano and d oda guy....but pls u guys shud calm down......rememba no one s perfect ....we r just managing each oda ni......u guys shud resolve n settle d issue without insult.....
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
farano: Same to you dear. Just dis little issue as you can see. All is well smiley
...yeah...am just seeing it ni...av been offline for some hours now...babe,just calm down okay....or just dont reply any of his insults or wereva...am not trying to take syds here.....but,i think its d best thing to do....one has to keep quiet for d oda.....den peace ll reign

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
Danhumprey: You think the threat is blank? Hahahahaha. Don't be decieved! It's real! It's very much possible.
...oga danhumprey...abeg no vex en......it doesnt speak well if two adults r e-fighting.....wat r we laying down for awa juniors......abeg,just try n forget wateva dat has transpired btw u guys....

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by homesteady(m): 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lmao! Danhumprey oh grin
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by TRADELYN: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
temigracie: ...am okay...how abt u?
I'm Very Well!

Thanks for asking grin
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Danhumprey: 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
temigracie: ...oga danhumprey...abeg no vex en......it doesnt speak well if two adults r e-fighting.....wat r we laying down for awa juniors......abeg,just try n forget wateva dat has transpired btw u guys....
Fine. Because of you guys' intervention,I'm letting it go. But on one condition: let her unban Karleb! She slammed a needless,unnecessary ban on him. For what?
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by xynerise: 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
Danhumprey: You think the threat is blank? Hahahahaha. Don't be decieved! It's real! It's very much possible.
Can you carry out the threat if you have the power? Would you victimize a young lady because of an online misunderstanding? Tell me why I shouldn't classify you as BokoHaram? grin
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by TRADELYN: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
MoD Farano, please unban him!
Danhumprey: Lol. I would have happily end this issue earlier on. But she keep feeling funky,proud and arrogant. She even had the gut to ban a fellow nairalander,Karleb,just for saying his mind. Karleb quoted me,and said something which was in no way an insult,but she hid his comment and even slammed a needless,unnecessary ban on him. Honestly,what she did to Karleb angered me the more!angry

Now,Karleb is serving an unnecessary ban.
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Danhumprey: 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
goalburner:
Yes nau.....buh dnt worrie, u too go soon turn mod. U go cum dey fight mod vs mod mortal kombat....lolz
*cant wait to start watchin*
I have no interest in being a mod. Honestly,I don't have the time. I once had that desire to be a mod when I was new here,but all that has fizzled away.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
Danhumprey: Fine. Because of you guys' intervention,I'm letting it go. But on one condition: let her unban Karleb! She slammed a needless,unnecessary ban on him. For what?
...she s not a MOD now...even if she s a MOD..mayb d oda guy don do something bad wc makes him deserve d ban...
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Danhumprey: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
xynerise:
Can you carry out the threat if you have the power? Would you victimize a young lady because of an online misunderstanding? Tell me why I shouldn't classify you as BokoHaram? grin
Hahahaha. Oga antelope o! So na only Boko Haram dey issue and carry out threat?grin
Re: Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic by Danhumprey: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
temigracie: ...she s not a MOD now...even if she s a MOD..mayb d oda guy don do something bad wc makes him deserve d ban...
She is a mod! She was the very person that banned Karleb! Karleb himself told me. Ask her,she is a moderator. She was probably appointed a mod few days ago.

And moreso,Karleb didn't do anything bad. I'm a witness!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Let See Who Has The Most Beautifull Lady 2016(pix) / A Friend Saw This On His Partner's Whatsapp Status / This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.