Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

What Is A Man Without Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is A Man Without Money? (903 Views)

A Man Without Beard Is Still A Woman (pics) / Sustaining Relationships Without Money / Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is A Man Without Money? by Enoeasy: 9:47am On Aug 03, 2014
If everyone has the opportunity to choose his present status,I guess and doubt if there is someone who will like to be poor(money wise)Though I stand to be corrected.Dreams are cut short,happy moments turn sour just because of money factor.I believe your present condition should not be used to judge your future achievements.We learnt that our parents never got married because of money and they lived happily.But we have parents nowadays that feels you have to posses a fat purse in order to even appreciate your good intentions toward thier daughter even though themselves the parent are not rich.At first these girls fight for your love but at the long run they are brainwashed in most cases by their mothers' to make you look less of a man.Most of this girls falls for this.Now my question to the parent,how will you feel if same treatment is meted to your son in the future? And to the girls how will you feel the guy you broke-up with because he was broke now holds a chain of businesses all over the globe?
Re: What Is A Man Without Money? by vanbonattel: 9:55am On Aug 03, 2014
Enoeasy: If everyone has the opportunity to choose his present status,I guess and doubt if there is someone who will like to be poor(money wise)Though I stand to be corrected.Dreams are cut short,happy moments turn sour just because of money factor.I believe your present condition should not be used to judge your future achievements.We learnt that our parents never got married because of money and they lived happily.But we have parents nowadays that feels you have to posses a fat purse in order to even appreciate your good intentions toward thier daughter even though themselves the parent are not rich.At first these girls fight for your love but at the long run they are brainwashed in most cases by their mothers' to make you look less of a man.Most of this girls falls for this.Now my question to the parent,how will you feel if same treatment is meted to your son in the future? And to the girls how will you feel the guy you broke-up with because he was broke now holds a chain of businesses all over the globe?

Sharap! Stop typing trash and go and hustle, you are dead without money!

2 Likes

Re: What Is A Man Without Money? by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 03, 2014
If na just me
Re: What Is A Man Without Money? by valdes00(m): 10:34am On Aug 03, 2014
Al I see is a guy tryin to console himself..... Money must b made *am out*
Re: What Is A Man Without Money? by AtheistD(m): 10:57am On Aug 03, 2014
A broke, homeless hobo.... according to women.

With no money you will witness the darker side of women and humanity. It is good to be broke before making it so that you appreciate affluence and understand what money is all about.

2 Likes

Re: What Is A Man Without Money? by olacome(m): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2014
Without money you are dead
Re: What Is A Man Without Money? by olumaxi(m): 11:36am On Aug 03, 2014
AtheistD: A broke, homeless hobo.... according to women.

With no money you will witness the darker side of women and humanity. It is good to be broke before making it so that you appreciate affluence and understand what money is all about.
nice1...but a man shouldnt b broke for so long sha
Re: What Is A Man Without Money? by lilmax(m): 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
A LOSER
Re: What Is A Man Without Money? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
Romance without finance is nuisance..hustle hard op,stop whining like a rabid dog.

(1) (Reply)

She Does Not Feel The Excitement In Me / Grow Up My Sisters!!! / Cheat Pix That Will Surely Remind You When You Tried Explaining Your Mumuism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.