Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? (3498 Views)

Shehu Sani Distributes Radio Sets To Supporters, Wants Buhari Beyond 2019(PHOTO) / Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Beyond 2019, Says Wamakko / PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by ChrisOD: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
ba7man: Tell that to those with "Our son" mentality. Its not about the President being from your region, its about people taking your region serious when next you endorse a candidate.

Is it possible to win a presidential election in the complete absence of any one region?
Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
jmaine:

Now judge yourself by your own standards cool . . . . . .
thank you for exposing my foolishness. That was then I must admit that it was unfortunate for someone like me to have played the tribal card then. However, I ceased from toeing such path as it was a destructive one. However, I don't jump from thread to thread shouting supporter of APC and derailing. Its a shame on my part though and regrettable.

I will PM you

1 Like

Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by ba7man(m): 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
ChrisOD:

Is it possible to win a presidential election in the complete absence of any one region?
A candidate will surely require the votes of all regions but can a candidate also win in all regions??
Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by Agbalanze(m): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
The question should be.. What's the future of buhari's supporters after 2015?
Already, he's on hatrick of losses with the fourth just around the corner.
Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by jmaine: 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
barcanista: thank you for exposing my foolishness. That was then I must admit that it was unfortunate for someone like me to have played the tribal card then. However, I ceased from toeing such path as it was a destructive one. However, I don't jump from thread to thread shouting supporter of APC and derailing. Its a shame on my part though and regrettable.

I will PM you

It's alright bruv, you are a "changed" man now grin.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:52am On Aug 04, 2014
ba7man: GEJ till 2019!!!!

This is a popular slogan and supporters of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan do not hesistate to announce it to anyone that questions the action of our President.

Yes, this slogan is aimed at strengthening the goal of GEJ's re-election but his supporters might have created more enemies than friends while enjoying their "5 mins of fame" in the political scenery of Nigeria so the implications of their actions is what we seek to discuss beyond "2015 or 2019".

Which brings me to this question, Supposing GEJ is re-elected and he rounds up his term in 2019, "WHAT NEXT FOR THE SUPPORTERS OF GEJ beyond 2015 or 2019"??
Either they'll switch support to the next person he assists in imposing on Nigeria, or they'll continue supporting him till after 2019 because I personally dont think GEJ intends to leave power anytime soon. If he gets reelected in '15-19 he will rule beyond that...mark my words.Remember that 7yr single term rule? His very first bill and the topic the consumed the country for the first year of his Presidency? Dont-- for even one second--- think he wont revisit it if he feels hes popular enough or has enough backing from his people. Its just the African way, its the Nigerian way, they hate to give up power.

Quote me in 2019.
Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by suwailad(f): 4:18am On Aug 04, 2014
All these talk will not change the fact that jonathan is a woeful failure. Every nigerian knows this. Abi you want lie again?
Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by ba7man(m): 6:57am On Aug 19, 2015
2019 was too soon. It just had to be 2015...... the future is here already and it came early cheesy cheesy cheesy

A lot of GEJ supporters silently faded into the sidelines while some chose to stay behind and bash the current administration.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by EdCure: 12:00am On Aug 20, 2015
ba7man:
2019 was too soon. It just had to be 2015...... the future is here already and it came early cheesy cheesy cheesy
A lot of GEJ supporters silently faded into the sidelines while some chose to stay behind and bash the current administration.
I told you they wouldn't outlive 2015 grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by WailingWailer00(m): 7:08am On Aug 27, 2015
ba7man:
GEJ till 2019!!!!

This is a popular slogan and supporters of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan do not hesistate to announce it to anyone that questions the action of our President.

Yes, this slogan is aimed at strengthening the goal of GEJ's re-election but his supporters might have created more enemies than friends while enjoying their "5 mins of fame" in the political scenery of Nigeria so the implications of their actions is what we seek to discuss beyond "2015 or 2019".

Which brings me to this question, Supposing GEJ is re-elected and he rounds up his term in 2019, "WHAT NEXT FOR THE SUPPORTERS OF GEJ beyond 2015 or 2019"??

They obviously don't like the Northerners and South Westerners much so how will they come to terms when "their SON" is no longer in the corridors of power?? Abacha's praise singers faded into oblivion so its a common trend.

Its a common knowledge that the further you can see into the future, the better you can plan ahead and determine the right path to forge ahead so this thread is open for meaningful discussions of what their possible options are after GEJ's tenure.
Dirty thread, we would die after 2019 since politics is all we live for
Olori buruku oshi, akpoda, ashi ere shocked
Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by ba7man(m): 7:17am On Aug 27, 2015
WailingWailer00:

Dirty thread, we would die after 2019 since politics is all we live for
Olori buruku oshi, akpoda, ashi ere shocked
The way e dey worry you....... better calm down.
Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 27, 2015
Camps have now been switched so what we now have are Buhari's praise singers, just like we once had Abacha praise singers, and the Op is a conspicuous member
Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by omenka(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2015
EdCure:
What makes you think they'll outlive 2015?
Good morning prophet. cheesy
Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by omenka(m): 7:21am On Aug 27, 2015
Syenite:
Same thing that happened to Obasanjo's supporters after 2007.

Also ask d question: what is the future of BuHari supports after 2015.
Do you still need an answer to this? cheesy
Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by WailingWailer00(m): 7:25am On Aug 27, 2015
ba7man:
The way e dey worry you....... better calm down.
No worry yourself about me, na you start everything, so make e end here
Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by EdCure: 8:06am On Aug 27, 2015
omenka:
Good morning prophet. cheesy
Haha! So glad we prove them wrong.
God bless your day, boss cool

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by haffaze777(m): 8:30am On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=omenka post=37376995]Do you still need an answer to this? cheesy[/quote

I don't think so grin
Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by rolchi(m): 9:35am On Aug 27, 2015
barcanista:
You are the paid poster. You registered July 26, 2014. All your posts are about pro-jonathan and 2015 troll.

I registered this handle May 1, 2013. My first few topics were pro-PDP and specifically Obanikoro. I have been pro-GEJ and pdp making sound contributions and analysis until I decided I can't continue to be with an insincere regime. I became neutral! I announced my aligning with the APC few days ago. Only a foolish man will not know who the pay-per-post is between us. You need to get yourself a job rather than sycophancy.

Please, correct me if I am wrong...is this the real Barcanista who claimed he is being cloned on August 13?

Talk true o....for all liers shall have their place in ....!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Air-conditioned Trains Commissioned By VP Sambo In Makurdi / Fayose's Speaker Of Ekiti State Shameful Display Video / Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.