Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? (3499 Views)

Shehu Sani Distributes Radio Sets To Supporters, Wants Buhari Beyond 2019(PHOTO) / Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Beyond 2019, Says Wamakko / PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
barcanista: Yes o! History student will remember APC as the group of progressives that kicked out PDP in 2015 and made the killer party irrelevant in the scheme of affairs in 2019.

And how are you guys going to achieve that? Is it by fronting that serial loser Buhari again?

You supporters of APC are really daft dunces.

I now believe you guys dont believe anything you post here but just get paid by the number of b.s. posts you make per day.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ramnon2:

Ekiti and aregbesola rice comes to mind. Do you have ebola for brain?
Neither Fayemi nor Aregbesola employed fan boys to be internet trolls like the PDP does. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ramnon2:

Ekiti and aregbesola rice comes to mind. Do you have ebola for brain?
Neither Fayemi nor Aregbesola employed fan boys to be internet trolls like the PDP led Govt does. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
WombRaiders:

And how are you guys going to achieve that? Is it by fronting that serial loser Buhari again?

You supporters of APC are really daft dunces.

I now believe you guys dont believe anything you post here but just get paid by the number of b.s. posts you make per day.
enjoy your fools paradise dude

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
barcanista: enjoy your fools paradise dude

lol coming from some nitwit who gets paid posting trash for a useless political party like the APC.

You should heed your own advice and ask what 2019 will bring for you and your fellow supporters of APC. If i were you which i totally forbid to be, i will concentrate on bettering myself instead of posting crap for your corrupt bigot masters in the APC.

Olofo

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by ChrisOD: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
ba7man: As usual, I see some myopic individuals that still don't get it.

The actions might be based on individuals but the reaction has a far wider reach.

Majority of GEJ's supporters are of SS and SE stock. Prior to GEJ's election, there was a wave of sympathy on an individual from that region being president around the Country. That feeling has long dissapeared.

Supporters of GEJ, with the way a lot of you have acted since its realization of GEJ as president, do you think your opinions will be respected again??

SE supporters might never smell that position with the way they've acted so far and though the SS still have a bargaining chip of being "oil" producers......but it may take a while before they are permitted to take that shot again.

Enjoy it while it lasts because once it ends...........The politicians and supporters that came with GEJ will fade away.

Can you explain to me how the North's ruling of Nigeria for 35 years of its 45 years of existence made the North a paradise? Can you tell me what Obasanjo did for you as a Yoruba man? Can you tell me what an average Ijaw has benefited from Jonathan? Do you care to explain how an Igbo president will benefit an average Igbo man? Do you see how short-sighted you are?

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
barcanista: Neither Fayemi nor Aregbesola employed fan boys to be internet trolls like the PDP led Govt does. cheesy

Aregberascal is the most promoted tout in history on NL. The odenni has more useless "o" projects and mentions flooding this section.

APC is propaganda and lies at an industrial and viscous scale

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by atlwireles: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
ba7man: It would really be disgusting to see those same GEJ followers now licking a Youruba or Hausa man's bu-ttt after all the insults and mocking they've heaped on them.

Your silliness is remarkable, are you talking about support for Obj and yaradua? Go back and revisit their most vocal supporters.
Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
@OP..,whether you like it or not, the fact today is that GEJ has supporters and admirers across all the ethnic groups in Nigeria. GEJ has die-hard Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, etc supporters. The only issue that maybe in contention is the MAGNITUDE of such supporters in each of the ethnic groups.

So I think it is mischievous of you and other APC e-goats to reduce GEJ's supporters to just southeast and southsouth.

Meanwhile, yes we may disagree on HOW to go about it, but whether you'r in APC or PDP or whatever political party, the goal is the PROGRESS and DEVELOPMENT of our country. Consequently, after every election we should unite and work with the winner to move our country forward. I do not believe in pulling down the country or going on bombing spree just because my favourite candidate or political party or tribesman did not win. That has been my main reason for denouncing APC and all that those behind it stand for at moment.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
WombRaiders:

lol coming from some nitwit who gets paid posting trash for a useless political party like the APC.

You should heed your own advice and ask what 2019 will bring for you and your fellow supporters of APC. If i were you which i totally forbid to be, i will concentrate on bettering myself instead of posting crap for your corrupt bigot masters in the APC.

Olofo
You are the paid poster. You registered July 26, 2014. All your posts are about pro-jonathan and 2015 troll.

I registered this handle May 1, 2013. My first few topics were pro-PDP and specifically Obanikoro. I have been pro-GEJ and pdp making sound contributions and analysis until I decided I can't continue to be with an insincere regime. I became neutral! I announced my aligning with the APC few days ago. Only a foolish man will not know who the pay-per-post is between us. You need to get yourself a job rather than sycophancy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by nku5: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
ba7man: GEJ till 2019!!!!

They obviously don't like the Northerners and South Westerners much so how will they come to terms when "their SON" is no longer in the corridors of power?? Abacha's praise singers faded into oblivion so its a common trend.

Its really funny to see ppl who don't like gej quickly play the ethnicity card and instantly accuse others of doing the same thing. So you are affirming that anybody who supports gej automatically doesn't like northerners and southwesterners? Very very flawed way of thinking bros.

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
barcanista: You are the paid poster. You registered July 26, 2014. All your posts are about pro-jonathan and 2015 troll.

I registered this handle May 1, 2013. My first few topics were pro-PDP and specifically Obanikoro. I have been pro-GEJ and pdp making sound contributions and analysis until I decided I can't continue to be with an insincere regime. I became neutral! When I announced my aligning with the APC few days ago. Only a foolish man will not know who the pay-per-post is between us. You need to get yourself a job rather than sycophancy.

Ever heard of banning. I have been here since 2010! Assh0le.

I only started getting into /POL/ in 2011 and automatically became pro-GEJ because of your shameless propaganda against the man.

All my posts are not pro-GEJ but more in reaction and defense to the uncalled for insult and unnecessary biased criticism that comes out of your fellow e-roaches.

How in God's name do you expect me to associate myself with that thief Tinubu or that fanatical hypocrite and bigot Buhari?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by ChrisOD: 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
Why do SW, NW and NE hate GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
ChrisOD: Why do SW, NW and NE hate GEJ?
Amaechi(SS) criticized Jonathan, GEJ trolls said he's a "traitor"

Rochas(SE) Criticized him, you guys called him "alhaji"

Sylva Timpere(Bayelsa) Criticised Ebele Jonathan you guys called him "bitter".

Barcanista(Rivers/Ijaw), Kel4soft(Rivers/Ijaw) and donphilopus(Edo/SS) criticized Jonathan's Govt you guys called us yoruba.

Yorubaman, Hausa etc criticize d govt you guys say it is because Jonathan is "Ijaw"/SS.

It is you pro-Jonathans that are tribalizing the whole thing. But I keep saying that the tribal card will be Jonathan's/PDP greatest undoing.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by donphilopus: 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
barcanista: Amaechi(SS) criticized Jonathan, GEJ trolls said he's a "traitor"

Barcanista(Rivers/Ijaw), Kel4soft(Rivers/Ijaw) and donphilopus(Edo/SS) criticized Jonathan's Govt you guys called us yoruba.

Yorubaman, Hausa etc criticize d govt you guys say it is because Jonathan is "Ijaw"/SS.

It is you pro-Jonathans that are tribalizing the whole thing. But I keep saying that the tribal card will be Jonathan's/PDP greatest undoing.

Cheers

They keep playing tribal politics. I tire for them sha!
Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by jmaine: 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2014

Bro, Were you a one time GEJ troll . . .?
Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
[size=18pt]APC VISION FOR NIGERIA[/size]

Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
jmaine:

Bro, Were you a one time GEJ troll . . .?
I was a one time fan because I thought he was serious. I never held the tribal/religion card. What I mean by trolls are those GEJites that won't post anything meaningful other than "supporter of APC" "islamic party" "yoruba" "2019" etc. I was never a troll

1 Like

Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by jmaine: 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
barcanista: I was a one time fan because I thought he was serious. I never held the tribal/religion card. What I mean by trolls are those GEJites that won't post anything meaningful other than "supporter of APC" "islamic party" "yoruba" "2019" etc. I was never a troll

And you often labelled Amaechi as a traitor which fits right into your definition of a GEJ troll . . . . .

1 Like

Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
jmaine:

And you often labelled Amaechi as a traitor which fits right into your definition of a GEJ troll . . . . .
you definitely don't know what trolling is....
Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by rozayx5(m): 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
nku5:

Its really funny to see ppl who don't like gej quickly play the ethnicity card and instantly accuse others of doing the same thing. So you are affirming that anybody who supports gej automatically doesn't like northerners and southwesterners? Very very flawed way of thinking bros.

He is short sighted
Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by ChrisOD: 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2014

Cheers

Rochas of SE loves APC. Ngige of SE loves APC. Oby Ezekwesili of SE loves APC. Yet you claim Igbos don't like APC?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by jmaine: 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
barcanista: you definitely don't know what trolling is....

You sure ? okay let me use your own definition of a GEJ troll you referenced . .

Now let us proceed to your history indicting you as well . . . . . .

barcanista: Oga stop being self deceptive, Amaechi is loved BUT his political associates ie APC is a NO to the Rivers People.
Its a case of, Sir we love your achievement, its the best in the history of Rivers State, however, we can't vote for your candidate or party that does not align with the Niger-Delta/Ijaw Interest(Jonathan's Presidency).
99.999999% of Rivers people will THUMBPRINT for every PDP candidates in the general election. Not because we see Amaechi as a failure, but because we see him as a Performer who metamorphosed into a Traitor. That's the hard truth.
You may decide not to believe but may God spare our lives beyond 2015.

Let me add that within the Ijaw nation, we've fought wars against each other but NEVER have we teamed with an outsider against our brothers. Same applies to the other tribes within Rivers/Bayelsa

barcanista: who tell you say we de suffer? Oboy wise up, with or without government we de flex(don't ask me why).

[b]Like I said, WE can fight among ourseves but WE WILL NEVER join an outsider to fight our brother irrespective of the situation.

[/b]Lastly, e no go beta for you for calling an Ijawman clueless.

https://www.nairaland.com/1539247/apc-nows-controls-two-richest/1

barcanista:

Sorry to burst your bubble, Rivers is 100% PDP.

[b]Amaechi is a traitor
[/b]We shall deal with him the moment he vacates that seat.
Beside the nicompoop has been rendered politically paralysed in Rivers Politics.
Neither him nor his jokers LGA chairmen control the political structure of the state.

Rivers ppl shall prove their total luv 4 PDP in 2015.

PDP is Rivers State

https://www.nairaland.com/1505797/apc-rivers-today

barcanista: your head correct. He has forgot how we publicly disgraced him in Okrika few years ago. He has forgot that an average Rivers man doesn't take it kindly with Traitors. He should ask Abiye Sekibo and Rufus Ada George what Okrika people are doing to them-for not bringing reasonable project to the town when they were Transport Minister and Governor respectively. Its so sad that the same Amaechi that performed wonderfully well in Okrika(I am an Okrikan) will turn his back to betray an Okrika Daughter and an Ijaw Son just because of lust for higher position. Siding with terrorists and Islamists(APC) just to pull down the government of Jonathan . Insulting the first family at any forum is worse than madness. I barcanista will personally supervise Amaechi's deportation to Maidugury or his transfer to Kuje Prison.

No traitor deserve to smile
Amaechi MUST be impeached for gross misconduct.
Rivers People are well behind Dr Jonathan and His Wife, Dr (Mrs) Jonathan

https://www.nairaland.com/1538620/massive-grassroot-development-initiative-rally/1#19921278

barcanista: Whether UK or PH,Amaechi shall never know peace for being a traitor.

No Vacancy In Aso Rock At ALL

https://www.nairaland.com/1458718/breaking-news-ameachi-assembly-men#18460302

barcanista: What is Rotimi Amaechi problem? He declared war against the Presidenta, PDP,Wike, PEJ, Rivers Police Command, Ijaws, South South, South East and Rivers people. He's playing a northern script, but his script isn't working.

Don't drag GEJ into NGF crisis
Don't drag GEJ into Soku Oil Well. For aviodance of doubt, Solku Oil well contention started long ago even before Bayelsa was created. It was a case between today's bayelsa and the Kalabari people. Yet it never brought animosity between the two tribes. Don't play politics with it.
Since you want to ignore the Riv. Pol Comm, then provide yourslf ADC and CSO.
If you want to die, die and we won't miss you. IDIOTa

As an Ijaw and Rivers Indigen I can BOLDLY say that the entire SS and SE see you(Amaechi) as a traitor and basta.ard.
Be not be deceived, in Jonathan we trust.

No Vacancy in Aso Rock AT ALL

https://www.nairaland.com/1458051/jonathan-should-ensure-im-not/1#18440752

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by atlwireles: 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin what else can we say.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by jmaine: 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
barcanista: I was a one time fan because I thought he was serious. I never held the tribal/religion card. What I mean by trolls are those GEJites that won't post anything meaningful other than "supporter of APC" "islamic party" "yoruba" "2019" etc. I was never a troll

Now judge yourself by your own standards cool . . . . . .
Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by Itoroetti(m): 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
tit:

So stay cool.
GEJ supporters will fade too.
No hating!
No bombing.

has buhari's supporters not faded?
has tinubu's supporters not faded?
they thought they will rule forever.
if u dont like GEJ,pls relocated to liberia and co-habbit with ebola virus.

GEJ has true supporters and not paid supporters like u

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by Itoroetti(m): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
rozayx5:

they told us we are leaders of tomorrow in 1983 and Buhari is still looking for president decades later

i wasnt even born then and yet they still want to keep holding onto power,God will not allow them
Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by ba7man(m): 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
Descartes: Producing a president by a particular region, does it amount to development in that region?
Its not about a region producing the President, its about the average political opinion of that region being relevant.

Because of the love for GEJ, I've seen people actually support Buruji Kashamu and politicians like Omisore (all because they were endorsed by GEJ and not because they know anything about them).
Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by ba7man(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
nku5:

Well, on this forum, the average GEJ supporter sees the North as "Parasites" and desperate to retain power.

The South west is disliked for choosing to side majorly with the APC which is seen as being against GEJ.

We've both being long enough on this forum to know how the average group thinks.
Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by ba7man(m): 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
ChrisOD:

Can you explain to me how the North's ruling of Nigeria for 35 years of its 45 years of existence made the North a paradise? Can you tell me what Obasanjo did for you as a Yoruba man? Can you tell me what an average Ijaw has benefited from Jonathan? Do you care to explain how an Igbo president will benefit an average Igbo man? Do you see how short-sighted you are?
Tell that to those with "Our son" mentality. Its not about the President being from your region, its about people taking your region serious when next you endorse a candidate.
Re: What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
ChrisOD:

Rochas of SE loves APC. Ngige of SE loves APC. Oby Ezekwesili of SE loves APC. Yet you claim Igbos don't like APC?
did I make such claim?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze / Somalis on Somalinet Forum Are Baffled How on earth President Buhari's / Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.