Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Compare 2016 Terrifying Prophecies From Mega Nigerian Prophets! Read! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Compare 2016 Terrifying Prophecies From Mega Nigerian Prophets! Read! (1716 Views)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Compare 2016 Terrifying Prophecies From Mega Nigerian Prophets! Read! by Sijupopoola: 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
Just before midnight of 31st Dec, as 2015 drew her curtains shut on the world forever, some highly respected men of God, well renowned for their near accurate revelations in years past, began to speak in different locations across the country to eager and excited gathering of worshippers who were listening intently and furiously writing down every word! Like every other well meaning Nigerian, I am desperate to know what the CHANGE administration will bring in this new season for all of us so I took out time to compare these prophecies which are shocking to say the least and found that several of them are parallel. These are my chilling findings:
Military and Para military
Prophet Chris Okafor, the founder and general overseer of Mountain of Liberation and Miracle Ministries (a.k.a Liberation City) unveiled that this year those in the military and police should pray, there is going to be serious shaking in that section this year.

At the same time, in the ancient city of Calabar, Bishop Josef Bassey, the presiding bishop of God’s Heritage Global Mission duringThe Night of Release Service in Gloryland declared that the game has changed and 2016 is the year of Wealth and Riches for the people of God. He also said,’ There is hope for the Nigerian Police Force. There is a sanitization on the way.’
The founder of INRI Evangel¬ical Spiritual Church, Lagos, Primate Elijah Ayodele declared, ’The Inspector General of Police should pray because I see a plot and an attempt to discredit him which will happen. I see his seat shaking’.
Akwa Ibom State/River State
To the Akwa Ibom State governor, Bishop Josef Bassey said, Governor Udom Emmanuel will need serious prayers to return. Blood shed is enormous and many more to come.
In the same vein, Dr Moshood Ademola Fayemiwo the Nigerian born Spiritual Leader of Jesus Christ Solution Center, Austin, Texas, USA also made declarations to the same Governor:
“Hear what the True Lord God Almighty of the Holy Bible says we should tell Gov. Udom Gabriel Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State according to Ezekiel 33: 14: "...if I say to a wicked person, 'You will surely die,' but they then turn away from their sin and do what is just and right- restores a pledge, pays back what he has taken by robbery, walks by the statutes which ensure life without committing iniquity, he shall surely live; he shall not die..."

Primate Elijah Ayodele also declared, ‘The governors of Rivers and Akwa Ibom states should not underrate petitions against them at the Election Tribunal. I saw an axe at the Supreme Court being dangled on them. They risk being removed from office if they assume that all is well.’

Concerning these states, Prophet Chris Okafor said, ‘We need to pray for River State and Akwa-Ibom State. I see a Re-run of election in Rivers and it involves a lot of tension and blood shed. Anyone that will sponsor the blood shed, his family will be at the receiving end’

President Buhari
To our president, Prophet T. B Joshua senior Pastor of The Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN), Lagos, Nigeria predicted “He has good intentions but a king’s intentions cannot be carried out properly without the support of the subjects. He needs your support to lead us out of the valley,” The cleric also stated,“The president will do everything to reject revaluation of the naira – which is a good idea from a good leader. But there will be overwhelming pressure which he will not be able to resist. Nigerians, support and pray for your leader. The future is crying for help,” he vividly described.
Bishop Josef Bassey foretold that, ‘Many who supported President Buhari will walk away from him. Some of the ministers in President Buhari’s cabinet will have some critical issues’.
In the same manner,Primate Ayodele Elijah Babatunde declared, that President Buhari will make efforts to make Nigeria better, but his efforts will be frustrated by a cabal in his government. He will step on many toes, but that would frustrate his administration the more. In detailes, he said,’ If Buhari succumbs to whims and caprices of some cabals under the guise of northern governors or group of senators, they will later turn around to instigate crisis that will affect his government.’
Catholic Priest and Founder, Adoration Ministries Enugu Nigeria, AMEN, Reverend Fr. Ejike Mbaka, asked Nigerians to brace up for tougher times this year due to the economic hardship. However, he urged them to be patient, prayerful and hard-working, adding that things would later improve. He also called for support for the Buhari administration’s anti-corruption fight
Labour

‘The labour union and other workers will embark on strike over minimum wage and other issues,’ says Primate Elijah Ayodele. ‘The Federal Government won’t be able to meet their demands. I can see peace in Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) soon as factions within the union come together.’

Bishop Josef Bassey sternly advised that prayer (must be said) to avert the strikes that will bring the nation to a stand still. He reiterated that the country needs prayers and all believers must continue to pray.

Political Parties
Primate Elijah Ayodele declared ,’If the All Progressives Congress is not careful, the party will crack. Also if the PDP does not go back to beg the founding fathers, the party may not recover, because some PDP governors will flee to the APC. ‘
Bishop Josef Bassey declared. The future of APC is bleak and opposition will emerge.

Monarchs

Primate Elijah Ayodele prophecied that some monarchs will be dethroned In South West and South East.
On this, Bishop Josef Bassey was more explicit in declaring, ‘ We should also pray for the lives of two paramount rulers in Cross River State’.

The Economy of Nigeria:
‘God has asked the members and people in the state to begin to intensify efforts on agriculture, Bishop Josef Bassey unveiled, ’He says there is great blessing there and He intends do great and mighty things in the areas of wealth through agriculture in the lives of people’
‘There will be large scale scarcity, shortage of food,” said Prophet T. B. Joshua,’ As a state, country, continent, we have to go back to the farm to arrest, to alleviate the forthcoming situation. I encourage the governments of all nations to invest in agriculture and to grant loans to deserving citizens to augment this effort,” he emphasised.
To further buttress this Primate Ayodele Elijah Babatunde said, ‘Government must be careful; the days of crude oil are numbered.’
Christians
Despite the worrisome nature of these predictions these prophets ended their declaration on a good note but insisted that this was specifically for the children of God
Bishop Josef Bassey stated
“This is your year of Wealth and Riches. Jehovah is Lord. Let they that name the name of the Lord stand strong. Let them not depart. Let them not be weary. For I the Lord, I am with my own. For even in the time when others are sinking, that shall be the time of the lifting of the saints. Do not be afraid of the evil news and things that you will hear and you are hearing, for there are not for you. For I am your joy and I will sustain you. For even in the midst of the apparent crisis, you shall soar high and your greatness shall be apparent to all. God said for me to tell you, ”All those that have suffered and waited long, they shall be rewarded this year!” This shall be the year of the reward of the faithful. 2016 is your year of glory.’
Prophet T. B Joshua termed 2016 ‘The Year of Reward’, stating that believers would be strengthened in the midst of their struggles. What you were destined to become, this is the year to become it because this is the year of reward,” the cleric declared while on his knees in a location surrounded by trees and water. “Start your year on your knees,” he advised, adding it was an ‘instruction from God’ for believers to begin and end their days in heartfelt prayer.’ The voice of weeping, sorrow, setback and sickness shall be silenced, in the name of Jesus Christ,” he said.
Dr. Paul Enenche, the Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre has told his teeming followers to expect good things in this New Year. The fire-splitting preacher while speaking at the Cross Over Service held at the Lord’s Garden, along Airport Road, Abuja said those who believe in God will Break forth on all sides. For those who play church and don’t take God seriously, the days shall burn like an oven.
But there is shelter and comfort for the people of God. It shall be dark and gloomy for the world, but it shall be light and glory for the church.
The strength and confidence of many in the world shall fail but the strength and confidence of the people of God shall increase.

Pastor D.K Olukoya, declared,’ It shall be a wilderness year for plenty of people to purge things that are not of God in their life but for Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, this is a year of Dominion Favour and Divine Acceleration.’

Reverend Fr. Ejike Mbaka said,’There will be light at the end of the tunnel. People will by now, begin to question, is this the government we voted for? But the Lord says, it will start hard, but it is going to end well.
In Shiloh, Otta, Bishop David Oyedepo declared God has ordained his people to be on top of the affairs of the world in 2016, it doesn’t matter where you are today or how miserable your life maybe today, but if you will diligently do the work of God, you are sure of a dramatic change of level.
It seems the game has truly turned for Nigeria and change is here. Don’t you agree?

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The ‘most Religious’ Country The ‘poorest’? / The Near Success Syndrome: How True Is It? / Why Do You Believe What You Believe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.