Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1806735 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 7:34am On Mar 15, 2018
Natty03:
Gud morning house pls I receive an aptitude test interview for job and I don't kno how geneu it is
You are hereby invited for an aptitude test at Accion Mfb (Solid Foundation High School, Ilupeju Street Aule Akure Ondo State. on Mar 17 2018 by 10am. Come with a passport and a copy of your ID card. Batch 1. Tk a bike from Ilesha Garage to the above venue.

Yes, it seems genuine enough...

http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/gud-morning-house-pls-i-receive-an-aptitude-test-interview-for-job-and-i-don't-kno-how-geneu-it-is-18348Q242249879
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bello87(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2018
please house, any information about the interview invite below;

Dear Candidate,

I got your cv, thank you for sending. I would like to invite you for an interview /chat our office to tell you a little more about the position- Human Resources Officer, get to know you better, and see if this job is right for you.

I would also like you to come over with relevant documents, updated cv and certificates that might help us in ascertaining your suitability for the position.

Venue: 15, Bola Sonoiki Street, Ogudu GRA, Lagos

Time: 10.00am.

Date: Friday March 16, 2018.

Thank you

Kind Regards

'Lamide Adeoti

HR, Business Fulfillment Unit

Omnicom Solutions Limited

15, Bola Sonoiki Street, Ogudu GRA, Lagos
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by samatex6yahoo: 10:08am On Mar 15, 2018
I sent in an application to HYNSCO.com.ng on Wednesday March 14th, 2018 precisely and by Thursday, 15th I have gotten an invitation from them for an interview/oral discussion scheduled on friday16th, It look so fake. Can some one talk to Me on this!!!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by samatex6yahoo: 10:11am On Mar 15, 2018
Dear Candidate,

Based on your online application for employment and your submitted C.V which has been considered satisfactory. 
You have been  invited for a written and oral interview with the HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT OF HYINSCO INTEGRATED SERVICES for the position of a Business Development Officer.

Venue: HYINSCO office, No 4, 2nd floor, upward Sanitas outlet, Alara Street, Off Commercial Avenue, Onike Sabo Yaba, Lagos.

Date: FRIDAY 16TH MARCH, 2018

Time: 9 AM

Hence, lateness will not be tolerated as interview will not be conducted or rescheduled for anyone who comes later than 9am. 

Come with a passport photograph, relevant credentials and a print out/proof of this mail.

www.hyinsco.com.ng
 Regards,
 HR HYINSCO 001
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 10:14am On Mar 15, 2018
bello87:
please house, any information about the interview invite below;

Dear Candidate,

I got your cv, thank you for sending. I would like to invite you for an interview /chat our office to tell you a little more about the position- Human Resources Officer, get to know you better, and see if this job is right for you.

I would also like you to come over with relevant documents, updated cv and certificates that might help us in ascertaining your suitability for the position.

Venue: 15, Bola Sonoiki Street, Ogudu GRA, Lagos

Time: 10.00am.

Date: Friday March 16, 2018.

Thank you

Kind Regards

'Lamide Adeoti

HR, Business Fulfillment Unit

Omnicom Solutions Limited

15, Bola Sonoiki Street, Ogudu GRA, Lagos

Seems authentic enough, http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/please-house,-any-information-about-the-interview-invite-below;-6879994125352G9

Good Luck.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 10:16am On Mar 15, 2018
samatex6yahoo:
I sent in an application to HYNSCO.com.ng on Wednesday March 14th, 2018 precisely and by Thursday, 15th I have gotten an invitation from them for an interview/oral discussion scheduled on friday16th, It look so fake. Can some one talk to Me on this!!!

the website address you gave, HYNSCO.com.ng is not working, can you verify?

Also, can you give a sample of the invite you got?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
ClassicalLtd:
For Accounting software like; Peachtree, Sage, Quick Books, Tally ERP, Pastel Evolution, Myob, Wing Accounting, Express Accounts, Express Invoice. 1. Inventory management software.
2. Hotel Management software.
3. Facility management software.
4. School management software.
5. Hospital Management software.
6. Payroll software.
7. Audit / Internal control software.
8. Hospital Management software.
9. Visitor management software.
10. Online approval automated software.
11. E-library software.
Call Classical Economic Services Ltd Lekki - Lagos for sales, Training, Implementation and other services on 08039466020
ibromarvltd@gmail.com

I know a team on stabusy.ng that can create a website for you and give you a customized email with a little fee. people will take you more serious if you use an email like: classes@classicalecoservices.com (or anything else you want)

send an email to info@staybusy.ng if you are interested. wink
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Marike2: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
xyluz:

Don't waste your time, the same message has been circulated plenty times

https://www.nairaland.com/2939325/just-got-textdoes-anyone-know
http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/interview-message-from-dgs-is-fake-865F11272780196

Pls can anyone confirm if STAR ROSE CONSULT is a scam or real? I got this SMS....You are invited for an interview on Fri 16/3/18 by 9am at 27, Ayodele Ojo ,Coker Rd, Traffic Light bustop, Ilupeju,Lagos. ADM964 STARROSE CONSULT Enq Call 08097546721. Any advice?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
Marike2:

Pls can anyone confirm if STAR ROSE CONSULT is a scam or real? I got this SMS....You are invited for an interview on Fri 16/3/18 by 9am at 27, Ayodele Ojo ,Coker Rd, Traffic Light bustop, Ilupeju,Lagos. ADM964 STARROSE CONSULT Enq Call 08097546721. Any advice?

Seems like GNLD

http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/hey-guys-help-confirm-this-interview-invite.-hope-it's-not-one-of-those-gnld.-2075775D2790980#comment
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Qualcoms(m): 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
ojojames:
Hey guys and gals, I will keep this as short as possible.
I have been working for the past 25 years and I am
calling it a rest (and not a quit). Most of those years
were in Oil and Gas.
I want to teach just 20 guys/gals on how to answer interview
questions in this industry so that you can bag a job.
If you are interested, just drop me a line vide
ceo@atopaz.com

Best of luck

Interested sir
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dokkitaa(m): 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
Please house, I got an invite from Geometrics Synergy Services Limited
Geometrics Synergy Services Limited, House T6C,Minimah Estate, Ikeja (By First Bank @ Airport Bustop along Lagos Abeokuta Express way.

Please how true is this company. Anyone with experience with this kind of invite?

Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
dokkitaa:
Please house, I got an invite from Geometrics Synergy Services Limited
Geometrics Synergy Services Limited, House T6C,Minimah Estate, Ikeja (By First Bank @ Airport Bustop along Lagos Abeokuta Express way.

Please how true is this company. Anyone with experience with this kind of invite?

Thanks

http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/i-got-an-invite-from-geometrics-synergy-services-limited,-please-how-true-is-this-company-676782244015A16
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by femora007(m): 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
Your CV APPROVED! INTERVIEW holds 9A.M on SATURDAY 17/3/2018 at Ground floor, 32 Olufemi Road off Ogunlana Drive Surulere Lagos. APP. ID: FUFE SHOW TO SECURITY

who else got this? real or scam
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Marike2: 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
femora007:
Your CV APPROVED! INTERVIEW holds 9A.M on SATURDAY 17/3/2018 at Ground floor, 32 Olufemi Road off Ogunlana Drive Surulere Lagos. APP. ID: FUFE SHOW TO SECURITY

Hello all,

Can anyone help me confirm if this is a scam or real. I just got this email now......

Based on your application and after due consideration, please note that you are scheduled for interview on Monday 19th March, 2018. 

Venue of interview is MHS office, 6th floor, 65C Opebi Road, opposite glass house by Salvation Bus Stop, Opebi - Lagos.

Time is 9.00am Prompt.

Do present a hard copy of your CV and a passport photograph and please ensure to be punctual.

Need help/direction? Call Admin:

0803-449-6175/6207
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
femora007:

Most likely GNLD: http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/who-else-got-this-real-or-scam-8836467494T5567
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
Marike2:

Hello all,

Can anyone help me confirm if this is a scam or real. I just got this email now......

Based on your application and after due consideration, please note that you are scheduled for interview on Monday 19th March, 2018. 

Venue of interview is MHS office, 6th floor, 65C Opebi Road, opposite glass house by Salvation Bus Stop, Opebi - Lagos.

Time is 9.00am Prompt.

Do present a hard copy of your CV and a passport photograph and please ensure to be punctual.

Need help/direction? Call Admin:

0803-449-6175/6207

Its probably GNLD

http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/can-anyone-help-me-confirm-if-this-is-a-scam-or-real.-i-just-got-this-email-now-119256284U38857
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by folasayolyn(f): 2:38am On Mar 17, 2018
MIS INTERNATIONAL:
Dear Applicant,
After a careful assessment of your performance by the CEO, you have been invited for a FINAL PHASE of your interview at our branch office, on Friday 16th, of March 2018 by 11:00am @ No 7 Rasaq Balogun Street, Off Adebola street, Adeniran Ogunsanya Road, Surulere Lagos State.

HELPLINE: 070-8510-7928.
They use shell companies like emert construction, acamel, first ace construction and so on. all an heartless scam
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by folasayolyn(f): 2:52am On Mar 17, 2018
xyluz:

Yes, I agree.

And, frankly, I am tired of hearing of bad reports of how people were scammed, or how they traveled far distance for a supposed interview which turned out to be some GNLD trap or other weird Marketing craps.

This is why isthisarealjob.com was created, I will keep adding fake and potential scam interview invites, so its easy for people to search and verify.

If you'll like to join in adding information to this wiki, please register on the platform.

Or you can just go there to see the already posted things.

I am open to suggestions on how to improve the platform.

smiley

I have another one to add, how do I go about it
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 11:22am On Mar 17, 2018
folasayolyn:

I have another one to add, how do I go about it

You can register at isthisarealjob.com/register

And create posts.

Do let me know if you have any more question
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 11:22am On Mar 17, 2018
folasayolyn:
MIS INTERNATIONAL:
Dear Applicant,
After a careful assessment of your performance by the CEO, you have been invited for a FINAL PHASE of your interview at our branch office, on Friday 16th, of March 2018 by 11:00am @ No 7 Rasaq Balogun Street, Off Adebola street, Adeniran Ogunsanya Road, Surulere Lagos State.

HELPLINE: 070-8510-7928.
They use shell companies like emert construction, acamel, first ace construction and so on. all an heartless scam

Yes indeed. Total scam.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by rhasonel: 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
We have vacancies for two positions in Jordans Global Insurance Brokers Limited

(1). Job Title: Trainee Broker
Academic qualifications: B. Sc. Insurance, Maths, Social Sciences or any of the Sciences who is interested in a career in insurance.
Age limit: 22 - 30 years
Years of experience in related firm: Not necessary

(2). Job Title: Business Development Executive – Direct Insurance Broking
Academic qualifications: B. Sc. Insurance, Maths, Social Sciences or any of the Sciences
Age limit: 30 - 40 years
Years of experience in related firm: Minimum of 3 years
Applicants must reside in lagos.
Interested candidates should kindly forward their CV to EUnogu@jordansglobal.com and copy solomonj24d@gmail.com
Use the position as the subject.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by lacrown48(m): 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
Please help me confirm if this is real or fake

Dear Candidate, this message is coming in as a follow up to your application for the role of an Account Officer in our Organization DMV NIG. LTD. kindly provide us the following information before 12noon tomorrow, 20th March, 2018 to 0907215****;
1. Location of residence.
2. Academic qualification.
3. professional qualification.
Should you require further clarification, please contact 0907215****. HR/ ADMIN. (DMV NIG LTD)
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Marike2: 7:13am On Mar 20, 2018
xyluz:

Don't waste your time, the same message has been circulated plenty times

https://www.nairaland.com/2939325/just-got-textdoes-anyone-know
http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/interview-message-from-dgs-is-fake-865F11272780196

Good morning all,

Please can someone confirm if this message is a scam or real? I just got this email....
You have been shortlisted to have a written test with TGN. kindly come along with a hard copy of your CV and a print out copy of your invitation. 

venue; no 2 Akin Osiyemi street, ground floor, opposite sterling bank at first bank bus stop,Allen,Ikeja, Lagos. 

Date: Monday 19th March, 2018 

TIME: 9am prompt
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 20, 2018
18 Thomas salako street, Ogba Lagos.. 3rd floor. Are they legit
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by prIVy7(m): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2018
Hello guys please I got this in my e-mail. Are they genuine?

Hi Davis,
Thank you for applying to our organization through Iminds media.
Your application for the position applied for stood out to us and we would like to invite you for an interview at our office.
You will meet with our Head of HR, Ms Nzekwue.
The interview will last about 2 Hours.
You’ll have the chance to discuss the position’s responsibilities and learn more about our company.
We would like to conduct your interview on Thursday 22/03/2018 by 9.30am.

Our office is located at Plot 5 Adeniyi Jones Adjacent Mikano Bus stop. University press building. Ikeja Lagos.
Please bring your CV and your credentials,
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Iminds Media.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2018
Marike2:

Good morning all,

Please can someone confirm if this message is a scam or real? I just got this email....
You have been shortlisted to have a written test with TGN. kindly come along with a hard copy of your CV and a print out copy of your invitation. 

venue; no 2 Akin Osiyemi street, ground floor, opposite sterling bank at first bank bus stop,Allen,Ikeja, Lagos. 

Date: Monday 19th March, 2018 

TIME: 9am prompt 

THis looks like GNLD

http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/i-received-dis-277F23518766611
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2018
Tosinex:
18 Thomas salako street, Ogba Lagos.. 3rd floor. Are they legit

You need to provide company name, its impossible to verify. authenticity this way...
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by chilez(f): 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hi, just seeing this please feel free. cheesy cheesy
xyluz:

can I add your comment to isthisarealjob.com?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by chilez(f): 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
you welcome. smiley
nnamdijoy:

Thanks for this information. I just got a message of invitation for an interview
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by fimi: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2018
Dis one weak me oh, no address sef. Pls how true... Based on an online recomendation, you have been selected among a few candidates to meet with the HR Director of BGM Ltd on Thursday 22nd March 2018; time:9am.
For enquiries: 080-8837-5009
Best Regards;
HR Dep>

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.